Count

The Count Project

Aww No! :C

You Capulets are brutes, no order or restraint! It's time someone made a name for us Vampires, a name that brings forth terror at the magnitude at which we can control our enemies!

I'm sorry. xd.png The Montagues needed more manpower in terms of numbers of Vampires.

Ahahaha, glorious. Welcome to the Montagues, VampiricOmen! happy.gif Love the description you wrote. biggrin.gif

I live to serve, my liege.

Hmm, I kinda like the idea of having picked up a "lost" egg. Could use it for the story. I guess it's official then, I'm joining the Montagues.

Thanks for the egg Silverswift.

You could've been a turncoat, your loyalty will be appreciated. Welcome to the better of two evils!

I suppose you could pull the trick VampiricOmen pulled, for great justice. xd.png

It's your fault for putting that idea in my head! Thank you though. :3

I was just reading Vampiric Omen's description for their defector vampie.

I wonder, do you think that their dragon will be welcomed byt the Montagues?

I don't think he would be, not at first. If he is capable of defecting from the Capulets, who's to say he isn't going to wreak havoc upon the standing of the Montagues?

I guess this question wasn't mean for me, but by my guess it won't be easy. I don't think the Montagues would kill Count Nirfahsos instantly (that sounds more like something the Capulets would do), but he would probably have to go through several tests just to be accepted. And even then he would probably be quite low in the hierarchy until he proves his loyalty.

I can imagine if the situation with the clans was reversed, the Capulets would want Nirfahsos to kill several Montagues to prove his loyalty, and probably just go and slaughter whatever he can find. Not sure what the Montagues would do, they might send him off on an attack at the Capulets, but maybe they wouldn't even ask for any bloodshed. It really is hard to tell.

Good points.

I imagine, though I may be wrong, that it would depend on the particular Monagues as well.

The elders might decide he is useful and, yes, I am sure they would have some form of test for loyalty for him if he wanted to join, but there are a few Montagues that might NEVER fully accept and tolerate his presence only because the elders say they MUST.

Interesting points as well.

Contrarywise I picture the Montagues as much more... organized.

BASICALLY, as I understood it, a Montague is expected to submit to their elders ( AND particularly the one that sired them)so, basically whatever the elders, Count and Countess Montague, say goes... whether all the offsprings  of the family like it or not. THAT would be one thing that I think any Capulet wanting in would need to accept... submission to elders. THAT being said, I also have the idea that each Montague IS allowed some say in what goes on... always provided that they understand that if they are overruled by their elders, then that is that.

That's one of the reasons why, since realising this project was a thing, that I haven't bitten any eggs with Nirfahsos. I consider him an impure at the moment, despite having been taught the ways of order. Since those ways weren't Montague ways, and until such a time that I can get a hold of a pure Montague, I'm keeping him on a no-bite leash. biggrin.gif

On that token, Count Nirfahsos would be willing to submit to whims of the Elder Montagues. He sees the Capulets as a group of excessively bloodthirsty monsters, using their abilities to unbalance their surrounding habitats. Like those that took him in, there is a method that does not destroy everything, and by feeding only to sustain, he hasn't left a trail of bodies that would otherwise draw undue attention to the undead.

EXACTLY. xd.png

Which Is WHY, I suspect, that PROBABLY any Capulet wanting in would have to first be adopted as childe by a Montague.

How they would decide who, though, i am not sure... perhaps the elders assigned them an adoptive 'sire'?

Good point, so probably Count Nirfahsos might need a Montague sire?

I'm a bit late, but a warm welcome to the newbies!

Also, for anyone that's interested, I've got a whole bunch of Montagues ready to bite!

I would very much appreciate a pure Montague to act as an adoptive sire. :3

Nirfahsos, despite being older than whatever potential adoptive sire is assigned to him, he will never be a true Montague. Regardless, he thinks that the Montagues might be a better path than that of being a Capulet.

Ahaha, oh my god. I'm loving this project so much and I haven't done anything for it yet! Thank you for the welcomes! biggrin.gif

You Capulets are brutes, no order or restraint! It's time someone made a name for us Vampires, a name that brings forth terror at the magnitude at which we can control our enemies!

I'm sorry. xd.png The Montagues needed more manpower in terms of numbers of Vampires.

I live to serve, my liege.

You could've been a turncoat, your loyalty will be appreciated. Welcome to the better of two evils!

It's your fault for putting that idea in my head! Thank you though. :3

I don't think he would be, not at first. If he is capable of defecting from the Capulets, who's to say he isn't going to wreak havoc upon the standing of the Montagues?

That's one of the reasons why, since realising this project was a thing, that I haven't bitten any eggs with Nirfahsos. I consider him an impure at the moment, despite having been taught the ways of order. Since those ways weren't Montague ways, and until such a time that I can get a hold of a pure Montague, I'm keeping him on a no-bite leash. biggrin.gif

On that token, Count Nirfahsos would be willing to submit to whims of the Elder Montagues. He sees the Capulets as a group of excessively bloodthirsty monsters, using their abilities to unbalance their surrounding habitats. Like those that took him in, there is a method that does not destroy everything, and by feeding only to sustain, he hasn't left a trail of bodies that would otherwise draw undue attention to the undead.

I would very much appreciate a pure Montague to act as an adoptive sire. :3

Nirfahsos, despite being older than whatever potential adoptive sire is assigned to him, he will never be a true Montague. Regardless, he thinks that the Montagues might be a better path than that of being a Capulet.

Ahaha, oh my god. I'm loving this project so much and I haven't done anything for it yet! Thank you for the welcomes! biggrin.gif

No, the ways he was taught maybe weren't Montague ways, but honestly it sounds like they were probably more LIKE Montague ways than anything resembling what the Capulets do. For instance... i always had the idea that the Motnagues were opposed to outright killing their 'prey'... though I may be wrong. At least, I know that my two are simply because it would get them and the other vampires that follow them ( The Non-Montagues on my scroll all answer to them, I have the idea) thrown out by the other dragons.

Whoohoo.

I have an update!

Update: Count Luminous bit an egg and it stayed pure. biggrin.gif

Dragon: (KLihh)

I'm going to send you a PM shortly, VampiricOmen. happy.gif PMed! Thanks for your patience. smile.gif

Edited by pinkgothic

My little Montague has gendered female and will grow up tomorrow. Now I need to think of a good name.

I have an update!

Update: Count Etienne matured

Dragon:Count Etienne

I have an update!

Update:Count Etienne bit an egg, and it stayed pure

Dragon:Count Etienne, Egg

I am so excited he matured and I can start contributing! biggrin.gif

On a side note, is it okay that I have -MS7 at the end of Etienne's name? I use it will all my dragons to ensure they get the name, but I can leave it off if it's a problem and/or it looks bad or sloppy.

I have an update!

Update: Count Etienne matured

Dragon:Count Etienne

I have an update!

Update:Count Etienne bit an egg, and it stayed pure

Dragon:Count Etienne, Egg

I am so excited he matured and I can start contributing!  biggrin.gif

On a side note, is it okay that I have -MS7 at the end of Etienne's name? I use it will all my dragons to ensure they get the name, but I can leave it off if it's a problem and/or it looks bad or sloppy.

No worries, it's totally fine, as long as you keep the prefix! Though maybe next time don't bite such a messy egg? Technically the project rules are "Lineage members must either be CB or eggs from nice lineages (Thuwed, Dorkface, even lines, etc)." xd.png But of course that's subjective, so don't worry about that, either. But, but, but - do remember to use /lineage and not /view links, especially for growing things, otherwise a mod is going to edit out your link. x_x

Congrats on the pure bite! biggrin.gif

No worries, it's totally fine, as long as you keep the prefix! Though maybe next time don't bite such a messy egg? Technically the project rules are "Lineage members must either be CB or eggs from nice lineages (Thuwed, Dorkface, even lines, etc)." xd.png But of course that's subjective, so don't worry about that, either. But, but, but - do remember to use /lineage and not /view links, especially for growing things, otherwise a mod is going to edit out your link. x_x

Congrats on the pure bite! biggrin.gif

:X I'm so sorry! That totally left my mind! sad.gif

I could put he bit it to make it into a servant. Then it wouldn't necessarily need the prefix and wouldn't mess up the lineage so bad.

:X I'm so sorry! That totally left my mind! sad.gif

I could put he bit it to make it into a servant. Then it wouldn't necessarily need the prefix and wouldn't mess up the lineage so bad.

You don't have to apologise! laugh.gif Like I said, messiness is subjective. I didn't want to make you feel bad; much less de-legitimise the egg as a project member. I just wanted to mention it in case you over-read it, that's all. user posted image

Would this egg be good for biting or does the lineage look too weird now that the father is a CB instead of the mother?

Would this egg be good for biting or does the lineage look too weird now that the father is a CB instead of the mother?

Its like pinkgothic, I believe it was, said... what constitutes a pretty lineage is quite subjective.

I only own the parents of this egg, else I would try to continue the lineage with a 3rd gen red and CB magi. So this is the bast I can do with that lineage. At least without experimenting and trying to extend it.

Silverswift covered it nicely, but I have an additional thing to say about that one: Heck, I think that's gorgeous. biggrin.gif If you bite it, I'd love it, assuming you don't instead want to keep it.

Silverswift covered it nicely, but I have an additional thing to say about that one: Heck, I think that's gorgeous. :D If you bite it, I'd love it, assuming you don't instead want to keep it.

My young Countess will grow up in about an hour, then I'll see if the biting will be successful. I was planing to keep the egg if possible, but I wouldn't mind waiting for another opportunity later. So if it works, it's yours. I personally like the lineage, and plan to turn more offspring from that pair into vampires later.

Edit:

I have an update!

Update: Maturing & Naming

Dragon: Countess Vaeriahal Mortem Noctis

I have an update!

Update: Biting - Countess Vaeriahal Mortem Noctis turned an egg and it stayed pure

Dragon: Egg

Edited by HellRising

You're welcome pinkgothic. ^^

I'm glad everything went well with my Montague's first biting.

I have an update!

Update: Marchioness Elonosa bit an egg, and it stayed pure. It is free to claim, if anyone's interested in it.

Dragon: egg

Edit: it's grown up and has been named Marquis Thurkarixen.

Edited by ishlia

I have an update!

Update: Marchioness Elonosa bit an egg, and it stayed pure. It is free to claim, if anyone's interested in it.

Dragon: egg

Aw, that's gorgeous. Too bad I'm in the other camp. smile.gif

I thought I posted that I received a Montague, turns out I didn't. ninja.gif

I have an update!

Update: I received a Montague!

Dragon: (KLihh)

Thank you pinkgothic! Also thank you very much for all of the information you shared with me regarding his sire. :3

I have an update!

Update: Naming

Dragon: Count Tovitaan

Skyrim dragon language/Dovahzul for Seeker. (⌐■_■)

He's due to mature tomorrow, I'll edit this post when he does. biggrin.gif

I have an update!

Update: Maturation

Dragon: Count Tovitaan

I have an update!

Update: Count Tovitaan bit an egg and killed the embryo inside.

Dragon: Egg

Should have waited until the egg was closer to ER. Welp, now I have time to build a pretty lineage.

Edited by VampiricOmen

I have an update!

Update: Biting

Dragon: Count Cassanova bit an egg but it perished.

Also, pending approval, Cassanova will be getting this description:

Count Cassanova does not recall what he was supposed to be, but feels a strong pull towards darkness, inherited from his short line of Hellfires and Black Marrows. However, no such pull towards this family exists. He feels loyalty only to his true family, the Montagues. He holds the family's old values of cave born purity, but cannot deny that this pull of darkness draws him to corrupt species that hold dear to light and beauty. Dayglories, Sunsongs, Luminas, any dragon that bathes happily in the light is not safe from Cassanova's fangs. For his prejudice, Cassanova had been placed in charge of the blood stock of Purple dragons, knowing that he will not be tempted to hurt them. He knows this is punishment, but he accepts quietly, and lets a hot fire simmer in his soul that threatens to turn him against his sires....

Edited by Angeles

I have an update!

Update: biting

Countess Autumn, Countess Christine, and Count Silvermoon all bit tonight.

All three eggs were repulsed, but I managed to reclaim Autumn's from the AP.

These are the other two. Really disappointed I couldn't snag Silvermoon's. Oh well.

Autumn's egg is up for grabs if any Montagues would like it.

Edited by SpiritOfSakura

Does anyone need or want another Capulet egg or eggs? I haven't bitten my guys in a while, and I have a ton of them. PM me if you would like one.