Count

The Count Project

Sorry about that. I got grounded and I'm not suppose to be using the internet right now. >.<

I just made an update though.

Nothing to apologise for. biggrin.gif Sad to hear you're grounded; hope you're back to internet freedom soon. Take care of yourself in the meanwhile. *hug*

I have an update!

Update: Marchioness Jhavoskarr bit an egg and it stayed pure, feel free to claim this Capulet.

Dragon: 0RfRV

I have an update!

Update: Marchioness Jhavoskarr bit an egg and it stayed pure, feel free to claim this Capulet.

Dragon: 0RfRV

Hannghh, that lineage is gorgeous. I hope it goes to a good home. smile.gif

Hannghh, that lineage is gorgeous. I hope it goes to a good home. smile.gif

Yet another lineage that I'm unable to continue yet unwilling to abandon... ninja.gif

It will be hold untill Christmas breeding starts, then it will be influenced female and put into hatcheries (and still available for claim). smile.gif

I'm tempted to join this, but I'm having a really hard time deciding which clan to go for.

I'm tempted to join this, but I'm having a really hard time deciding which clan to go for.

The Montagues are still lagging behind quite a bit, I think, because of all the stealth-breedingbiting that happened months ago for the Capulets, so I guess that's my suggestion. That being said, I'm part of clan Montague, so you should probably not listen to me. xd.png

The Montagues are still lagging behind quite a bit, I think, because of all the stealth-breedingbiting that happened months ago for the Capulets, so I guess that's my suggestion. That being said, I'm part of clan Montague, so you should probably not listen to me. XD

Lol, at least you're a good member trying to help your clan. XD

If I were part of one of the clans myself it would most likely be the Capulets. But I kinda like how the things are managed in the Montague clan. So now I'm trying to decide what kind of character to go for. I like the wildness and chaos of the Capulets, they really seem to accept their role as monsters of the night. Yet the fact that the clan seems so disorganized is a bit of a minus point. As for the Montagues I like it that they are more socialized and seem to be more tricky and manipulative, being able to deal with things without a mass bloodshed. On the other hand they also seem to be really strict, with not much room for personal freedom.

In the end I just have to make up my mind what kind of character I want. Currently my favor might be leaning a bit more towards the Montagues. But nothing is decided yet.

There are quite a few project vampires that have descriptions, if you want to get a feel for the clans - and for some reason haven't discovered that post already (I actually suspect you've seen it). biggrin.gif That being said, that post is quite a bit out of date (even with the huge description backlog at the moment - I know I've been waiting for over half a year for at least two more Montague descriptions to be approved laugh.gif )... there are definitely more project vampires with descriptions. smile.gif

Edited by pinkgothic

Yeah I've seen that post. I'll look around a bit more and see if I find more clan dragons with descriptions.

We Capulets still do lots of stealth bitings, which are very hard to keep track of. tongue.gif

Another thing is that I have difficulty connecting to Google Drive (our country blocking all Google services and proxys and hosts been unstable and such), so I might not be able to update the lineage page in the near future, which is why I set it to everyone with the link can edit. If anyone has an update and has the feeling to keep the file up to date, please feel free to edit it. smile.gif

user posted image

I am perhaps the most heinous of stealth biters on the Capulet side, my apologies to you all.

I haven't really had a time to play the game or do things on the side on the internet really and pretty much scrape by the game to bite (because I wanted an Army, and it was always so easy to make vamps versus finish all the other projects I had going on) or participate in the events in the barest of the meaning. But uh yeah, you've had to deal with updating my records and I am truly sorry about that. Went through and did a bit of upkeeping myself although my site might have to be reformatted.

So hey! Hello again everybody! And am I excited to see this expansion of newcomers and dragons alike! wub.gif I've got 100 Capulets (good grief when did that happen >..<;;) and am ready to bite for members that want bbehs. Also, I figured if anyone had Dragons from Marquis Capulet or *cough* if it's not too much to ask, a 2nd gen of that line please from which I could feasibly also outnumber the legions we have lost then I would be all too happy to gladly welcome them to my scroll. If that's a thing that can be done.

Edited by Sinsdaemn

I want to participate!

Forum Name:mistywolf77

Scroll Link:My Scroll

Clan: Montague, but do not have any from lineage

Preferred Method of Contact:PM

I love both clans! It's hard to choose!

Right now I'm egg locked, so I can't take an egg just yet. sad.gif

Edited by mistywolf77

user posted image

I am perhaps the most heinous of stealth biters on the Capulet side, my apologies to you all.

I haven't really had a time to play the game or do things on the side on the internet really and pretty much scrape by the game to bite (because I wanted an Army, and it was always so easy to make vamps versus finish all the other projects I had going on) or participate in the events in the barest of the meaning. But uh yeah, you've had to deal with updating my records and I am truly sorry about that. Went through and did a bit of upkeeping myself although my site might have to be reformatted.

So hey! Hello again everybody! And am I excited to see this expansion of newcomers and dragons alike! wub.gif I've got 100 Capulets (good grief when did that happen >..<;;) and am ready to bite for members that want bbehs. Also, I figured if anyone had Dragons from Marquis Capulet or *cough* if it's not too much to ask, a 2nd gen of that line please from which I could feasibly also outnumber the legions we have lost then I would be all too happy to gladly welcome them to my scroll. If that's a thing that can be done.

It's great to have you back, Sinsdaemn! I wondered where you'd disappeared to. smile.gif I still only have eight Montagues; I keep giving the babies away. xd.png Though I should probably start biting for myself, too.

I want to participate!

Forum Name:mistywolf77

Scroll Link:My Scroll

Clan: Montague, but do not have any from lineage

Preferred Method of Contact:PM

I love both clans! It's hard to choose!

Right now I'm egg locked, so I can't take an egg just yet.  sad.gif

Welcome to the Montague clan, mistywolf77! biggrin.gif I'm scroll-locked at the moment, but if no one beats me to it, I'll see if I can supply you with a nice Montague at next opportunity. smile.gif

I want to participate!

Forum Name: VampiricOmen

Scroll Link: VampiricOmen

Clan: Capulet ?

Preferred Method of Contact: PM

I was pointed in the direction of this lovely project by pinkgothic. My vampires aren't doing much, they've brokered peace for their Coven among my clan except for the few that have an insatiable desire for bloodlust. Maybe those ones will like the way the Capulets handle things (even if they can't join).

Wait a minute... Marquis is a title for male Capulets... I think I actually already have a Capulet!

I do! I caught this in the AP last year and must have liked the naming scheme. Here is his lineage (the underlined one), looks like he is a sixth generation Capulet. I also see from going through the thread that he is listed!

Anyway, here we go:

Marchioness Capulet → Marquis Azazael → Marquis Mercurial → Marquis Dantalion → Marquis Merrian → Marquis Nirfahsos

Looks like it was fate that I joined the superior side. /thrown into sunlight

Wait, can they actually switch sides like that?

On second thought, see my next post.

Edited by VampiricOmen

I want to participate!

Clan: Capulet

I was pointed in the direction of this lovely project by pinkgothic. My vampires aren't doing much, they've brokered peace for their Coven among my clan except for the few that have an insatiable desire for bloodlust. Maybe those ones will like the way the Capulets handle things (even if they can't join).

Wait a minute... Marquis is a title for male Capulets... I think I actually already have a Capulet!

I do! I caught this in the AP last year and must have liked the naming scheme. Here is his lineage (the underlined one), looks like he is a sixth generation Capulet. I also see from going through the thread that he is listed!

Anyway, here we go:

Marchioness Capulet → Marquis Azazael → Marquis Mercurial → Marquis Dantalion → Marquis Merrian → Marquis Nirfahsos

Looks like it was fate that I joined the superior side. /thrown into sunlight

Curses; if you'd chosen the Montague side we would have finally had a vampire that changed clans via the AP. xd.png (Yesss, I keep waiting for that to happen.)

Welcome to the project, though!

Alright, after some discussion with pinkgothic, I've decided to defect to the Montagues.

My reasoning is that my Vampires are mostly a secular clan, with the leader believing in order and restraint. The Capulet was rescued from the AP and a life of uncertainty, raised with the clan's morals and values of feeding to sustain and not to kill.

I'll write more on that later, it'll be fun! Later is now!

Originating from a line of prestigious sires, Nirfahsos was once a Capulet. However, on being repulsed by the other dragons and left for dead, Nirfahsos was rescued and taken in by the Nightwatch, a clan of Vampires that believe in order and restraint. Soon the Vampire was reintroduced to those that sired him, and he was disgusted with the way in which they carried themselves. He had been raised with the values and beliefs that feeding was to sustain, and to kill was an unnecessary brutal act that would only bring disaster upon the clan. Nirfahsos rejected his heritage, taking up the title of Count to spite his very bloodline. Whether he is to be welcomed by the Montagues is something to be seen, and Nirfahsos dearly hopes his defection doesn’t backfire on him.

The dragon hasn't bitten any eggs, so progeny is not an issue, however this might make him Impure. Not sure on that, seeing as I don't have a Montague on my scroll.

I want to participate!

Clan: Montague

I have an update!

Update: Naming (or renaming from "Marquis")

Dragon: Count Nirfahsos

Edited by VampiricOmen

Ahahaha, glorious. Welcome to the Montagues, VampiricOmen! happy.gif Love the description you wrote. biggrin.gif

Thank you very much pinkgothic! Another day and I will have space. smile.gif

And I have a sequence of bad luck, unfortunately. sad.gif

I have an update!

Update: Count Secundus killed an egg.

Dragon: (D0wsC)

I have an update!

Update: Count Daedalus bit an egg and while it turned, it was lost.

Dragon: (hzeZ4)

I have an update!

Update: Count Lacerat killed an egg.

Dragon: (8v3gm)

I have an update!

Update: Countess Fuchsia killed an egg.

Dragon: (DSoUS)

I have an update!

Update: Countess Demonne killed an egg.

Dragon: (bWRMT)

I have two more Montagues that I can try once the eggshells stop locking my scroll. Sorry for the no show. ohmy.gif I guess it's only fair that I should have some bad luck for a change, too. smile.gif

Edited by pinkgothic

ohmy.gif  I'm sorry pinkgothic!  I hope you have better luck! Thanks so much for trying!

I have a couple of Montagues available to bite if you want for me to try, Mistywolf.

ETA:

I have an update!

Update: Countess Mina Bit an Egg and it Transformed, bit it was REPULSED Rescued by HellRising

Dragon: (tJpEB)

I have an update!

Update: Count Diaemus Bit an Egg and it Transformed, It stayed PURE.... sent to mistywolf

Dragon: (9mDBK)

Edited by Silverswift

@mistywolf77 I just picked up a Montague egg from the AP, I can send it to you if you want. It was bitten by Countess Mina of Montague.