Count

The Count Project

I have an update!

Update: Count Demonne bit an egg and it was lost.

Dragon: (wP0Rj)

(wP0Rj) was a gift, so if people can help me try and nab it, I would be super grateful. I fail at catching things in the AP. The baby is currently at 6d 21h.

Countess Ecane is ready for another Bite, but I'm going to wait until I have a suitable egg for a Bite first.

Actually... I know which egg to bite. It's a Spiral-beginning breed-fail. (I wanted a Canopy and got a Pyralsprite. -.-)

Anyway, here's the egg she bit! biggrin.gif It was unfortunately lost. sad.gif

It has to be named 'Styx' as well as 'Count/ess' due to its lineage, if anyone happens to find it in the AP.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/oloMM

My other Counts and Countesses should be ready for a Bite pretty soon... I'll let you know when they do eventually Bite.

Edited by Zeditha

I'm still jealous of your naming skills, ishlia.

They are not my creation, I use D&D's Draconic as my naming reference. smile.gif

Usually I look for words have the same initials with their codes (just for easier identification). "l8xEu" starts with "i", so I go select a word from the "i" list. Both eggs are alpine origin, Iklisskitril = ikliss (eagle) + kitril (born), Mekisrkitril = mekisr (cliff) + kitril (born).

I also use Skyrim's Dovahzul as reference from time to time. A minority of them are just made-up words based on their codes. But all in all, naming is a pain. happy.gif

Edited by ishlia

They are not my creation, I use D&D's Draconic as my naming reference. smile.gif

Usually I look for words have the same initials with their codes (just for easier identification). "l8xEu" starts with "i", so I go select a word from the "i" list. Both eggs are alpine origin, Iklisskitril = ikliss (eagle) + kitril (born), Mekisrkitril = mekisr (cliff) + kitril (born).

I also use Skyrim's Dovahzul as reference from time to time. A minority of them are just made-up words based on their codes. But all in all, naming is a pain. happy.gif

Ooh, conlang. I've got one I occasionally use, but the emphasis is on 'occasionally'. xd.png Thanks for sharing your secret sauce with us. biggrin.gif A very nice theme. Love what you're doing with it!

Edit:

I have an update!

Update: A Montague matured!

Dragon: Count Corruption

I have an update!

Dragon: Countess Chelicera

I have an update!

Dragon: Countess Decapa

Edited by pinkgothic

I want to participate!

Forum Name: Azhure

Scroll Link: tahli

Clan: Capulet (Just because all I see is Montagues!!! And I like Marchioness and Marquis, better than Count and Countess.....)

Preferred Method of Contact: PM

I want to participate!

Forum Name: CharonDusk

Scroll Link: My Scroll

Clan: Montague

Preferred Method of Contact: PM

CharonDusk is superduper amazing and returned my double-rainbow Montague to me! Thank you so much, CharonDusk!

I have an update!

Update: A Montague returned to the fold!

Dragon: Count Rust

I would totally give it to you if it wasn't originally a gift. I will definitely try to get you a pretty Montague at next opportunity, though! user posted image

Marquis Capulet is lonely. :C

user posted image

Anyone still up for trading me a bitten egg from Marquis Capulet's side?

I have an update! (edited in the lineage document)

Update: Naming

Dragon: Marchioness Donna, Marquis Futhorc, Marchioness Solipsism, Marquis Saranhyu, Marchioness Zhaal, Marquis Chretien,

Marquis Atsushi, Marquis Qunari, Marquis Tal-Vashoth, Marchioness Ayako, Marchioness Chandalhar, Marchioness Kiggenkist

I have an update! (also edited in the lineage document)

Update: Bitten Pures

Dragon: (9G) -Solipsism, (9G) -007, (13G) -Atsushi, (10G) -Mendokusei, (9G) -Morako Kxinot,

(10G) -Arlinard, (12G) -Ayako, (8G) -Ashura, (12G) -Futhorc, (6G) -Murcielago

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bite Statistics: 7 Kills, 12 Pures, 4 Repulsed-(3 Recovered)

*gonna message Azhure for if'n they want two starters*

I have an update!

Update: Countess Adora bit an egg and it was repulsed. D:

Dragon: (WtCSO)

I have an update!

Update: Count Nirfahsos bit an egg and it survived!

Dragon: (aQbka)

aQbka is available for adoption if anyone would like it, the sire is a Capulet brought into the Montague fold. Messaged CharonDusk and it's now on hold. smile.gif

Will be biting eggs from this line in future, so there will be plenty to go around. biggrin.gif

Edited by VampiricOmen

*chuckles* something amusing to do would be to get a cool lineage, breed an egg and bite it Montague, then gift a sibling of that Montague to be a Capulet. Then they could be rival siblings!

Nice lineage with aQbka, btw.

I have an update!

Update: Marchioness Jhavoskarr bit an egg and it stayed pure.

Dragon: GGzs3

@Sinsdaemn Thanks updating the document! Just saw your post right after I dropped Azhure a PM... I guess taking both wouldn't hurt. smile.gif

I'd like an eggie from Marquis Capulet's line too. > <

Edited by ishlia

I have an update!

Update: Count Nirfahsos bit an egg and it survived!

aQbka is available for adoption if anyone would like it, the sire is a Capulet brought into the Montague fold. smile.gif

Maybe PM CharonDusk? smile.gif Otherwise... *grabby hands* biggrin.gif

I have an update!

Update: A Montague has migrated!

Thank you very much, VampiricOmen. S/he will be well cared for and hopefully add many new Montagues to the fold. smile.gif

I have an update!

Update: Count Corruption bit an egg, but it was lost.

Dragon: (f7Ddt)

It was freshly bred when it was bitten, so it'll be a while before it'll show up in the AP.

I have an update!

Update: Countess Decapa turned an egg over to the fold.

Dragon: (T0XUd)

If someone wants (T0XUd), let me know. biggrin.gif I bit it because I thought the code was neat.

Edited by pinkgothic

I have an update!

Update: A Montague hatched and has received his/her name

Dragon: Count Vetinari

If it turns out to be a girl, I'll just change it to Countess Vetinari xd.png

What's with all the Montagues here?

We really need more Capulet action ^^

I just got my descriptions (that had been sitting there for almost a year) approved, not sure if it's really an update.

I think I postet them here when I wrote them, so some might have already seen the descriptions. But if anyone's interested in reading them (again), here are the links to the dragons:

Marquis T0RMENT

Marchioness Jeranine

Marchioness Raela

Marchioness Eclipse

And...

I have an update!

Update: Marquis Yaeri bit and killed an egg -.-

Dragon: Marquis Yaeri dead eggie sad.gif

Edited by Glyndlamir

Hey, we're still catching up on the sneaky-egg-biting backlog. You don't have anything at all to worry about. tongue.gif

Yep, we are still way ahead. tongue.gif

I have some Montagues that can bite, if anyone wants for me to try. smile.gif

I have an update!

Update: Count Vetinari is all grown up and ready to continue the Montague line

Dragon: Count Vetinari

I have an update!

Update: Count Vetinari has bitten his first egg. Sadly, it did not survive...

Dragon: the unfortunate victim

I can imagine Veti being rather disheartened that his first bite failed. Poor baby, there's always next time.

We are going to slaughter the world...bow to the Capulets! alot.png

I have 12 Vampires ready to bite if anyone needs/wants an egg ^^