Count

The Count Project

I want to participate!

Forum Name: Zeditha

Scroll Link: Zeditha's scroll

Clan: I'm torn ~ Montagues are easier to name, but Juliet was a Capulet ~ I'll take the first available egg and bite from that.

Preferred Method of Contact: PM please.

Welcome to the project! smile.gif Unfortunately, I can't help out from the Montague side until several days after Valentines, but whichever clan you end up supporting, I hope you enjoy yourself. happy.gif

I have an update!

Update: Count Tovitaan bit an egg and it turned!

Dragon: (V1XJ1)

I need some more Counts for my scroll if anyone has any to spare. Casanova is lonely.

PM sent. smile.gif

I have an update!

Update: I sent a hatchling to Angeles.

Dragon: (V1XJ1)

Edited by VampiricOmen

I have an update!

Update: Count Vincent matured and bit an egg but killed it.

Dragon: Dirge

Edit:

I have an update!

Update: Count Casanova bit an egg out of malice and hatred of it's sweet and pure lineage and it remained pure

Dragon: Corrupted

Edit 2:

Pending approval, Count Vincent will get this description:

Count Vincent had hatched out of his egg, dead and unmoving, keeping still in his vulnerable state. But even young, he had been somber, quite and stoic. While he had no clue as to where he was from, something from within always felt royal. Of his clan-brothers in the bachelor coven, he holds himself with the most pride and the most calm. He keep the others in check if they get too rowdy, or too dangerous, and he has the skill to do so. Because of his prowess he was placed in charge of guarding the red stock, and it has not escaped him the way the reds treat him; like some kind of royalty. He does not let this phase him, and he performs his duty as their guard and clan killjoy. He seems aloof and distant from all his clan-brothers except but the most vicious acts of cruelty, which he swiftly punishes, and harshly. Once a clan-brother has learned his lesson, he can be counted to stay in his place for a while, and Vincent returns to sit by his wards and watch the cave.

Edited by Angeles

I have an update!

Update: Marchioness Dionirelgr bit a Thuwed, but unfortunately killed it too.

Dragon: dead

I'm really looking forward to getting back to biting. I need more Montagues. ninja.gif

----

Edit: Got a bit too excited, apparently!

I have an update!

Update: Count Luminous bit an egg and all that remains are eggshells. sad.gif

Dragon: (ZzIsw)

----

Edit II: Argh!

I have an update!

Update: Count Daedalus bit an egg, but the other dragons decided that it would not be tolerated in the cave. v_v

Dragon: (EIojo)

----

Edit III: Third time's a charm!

I have an update!

Update: Count Lacerat gave me a beautiful Montague~

Dragon: (EcanE)

Edited by pinkgothic

I picked up a lovely White Tinselfail that would be perfect for biting~ It's annoying that I own no Counts to bite it.

Still seeking a Count, either lineage!

Is it compulsory to describe the dragons?

Edit - bit the egg with one of my non-count Vamps and it's turned... Beautiful! http://dragcave.net/lineage/B27JC

Edited by Zeditha

I have updates!

Several bitings this morning.

Countess Ves De'nath bit for the first time, but the egg was lost.

Count Tonitrui also bit for the first time, and his egg remained pure.

Countess Selva bit, and the egg also remained pure.

Finally, Countess Christine bit, and the egg fortunately stayed pure.

Woot! 3-1-0! Very nice!

Edited by SpiritOfSakura

I picked up a lovely White Tinselfail that would be perfect for biting~ It's annoying that I own no Counts to bite it.

Still seeking a Count, either lineage!

Is it compulsory to describe the dragons?

Edit - bit the egg with one of my non-count Vamps and it's turned... Beautiful! http://dragcave.net/lineage/B27JC

I'll toss you the one I've got, then! smile.gif Meant to keep it, but if you're looking, that takes precedence.

Regarding descriptions, not at all. It's just a thing a lot of us like doing to expand the project lore. happy.gif

I normally don't describe my dragons, because I described my very first dragon about six months ago (at a guess) and it still hasn't been approved. -.- So, I figure it isn't worth describing them because the descriptions don't end up approved.

Thanks for the egg! I'll be sure to put every other egg into the thread. (I keep the first one, so I have two for biting.)

I normally don't describe my dragons, because I described my very first dragon about six months ago (at a guess) and it still hasn't been approved. -.- So, I figure it isn't worth describing them because the descriptions don't end up approved.

Thanks for the egg! I'll be sure to put every other egg into the thread. (I keep the first one, so I have two for biting.)

Yeah, the current state of the description feature is unfortunately dismal. :c TJ mentioned a few months ago that there were new features planned for it, but I'm not sure if they're still slated for release or not? And sadly, there were never specifics. I totally understand your frustration, I don't describe my dragons at all, currently, even though there are so many I'd like to... just have no enthusiasm. :c

Anyway, updates:

I have an update!

Update: Gifted a Montague to Zeditha.

Dragon: (EcanE)

I have an update!

Update: Countess Fuchsia bit an egg, but my other dragons disliked it.

Dragon: (qU8LQ)

I tried to nab it from the AP and saw it flashing by, but alas, no cigar.

I have an update!

Update: Countess Demonne graced me with a new pure Montague.

Dragon: (Ik9Op)

I have an update!

Update: Count Secundus was a bit gentler than usual and gave me an extremely beautiful Montague to take care of.

Dragon: (JAF8b)

I'm happy to part with (Ik9Op), but I intend to keep (JAF8b).

I have an update!

Update: Count Veritas matured and bit an egg, but unfortunately killed it, he is now sulking in a corner.

Dragon: Dirge

Also, pending approval, Count Veritas will have this description:

It is not well known why Count Vincent saved the egg that Count Casanova bit with the intent to kill it, it is even less known if Vincent regrets this decision or not. Count Veritas is perhaps the absolute opposite of what one would expect of a Montague, or even a vampire for that matter. Jovial and playful, Veritas loves nothing more than to find a game to play with other dragons. He feels the pain of other dragons acutely, and will do whatever he can to try to cheer them up or care for their wounds if the pain is physical.

This unrefined, naive, and affectionate behavior is the cause of much bewilderment and abhorrence from his clan brothers, as being a vampire itself does for other dragons. This disgust never seems to bother Veritas as he appears to be perpetually happy, and take other dragons' scorn as a joke and will laugh along with them, even at his own expense. His favorite pass-time is finding some way to make Vincent laugh, or even just smile.

Edited by Angeles

I have an update!

Update: Count Secundus was a bit gentler than usual and gave me an extremely beautiful Montague to take care of.

Dragon: (JAF8b)

This one's stunning!

I have an update!

Update: Marquis Bahranthux bit an egg and abandoned it. But I just can't let it go and managed to retrieved it from the AP. I'd like to keep this one.

Dragon: lost and found again

I have an update!

Update: Marchioness Zelydeemos bit an egg and it stayed pure. Dropped Avarule a PM. smile.gif

Dragon: egg

----------

Another update.

Update: Marchioness Jhavoskarr killed a prizefail. Along with my other vampires it's 3 deaths in a row and one repulse...

Dragon: egg shell

Edited by ishlia

This one's stunning!

I knoooow. I'm so glad it turned and stayed! biggrin.gif It's such a perfect vampire lineage.

I have an update!

Update: Countess Vespa bit an egg and it stayed pure. user posted image

Dragon: (rPowz)

I have to admit I snagged that one for its code. xd.png

I have an update!

Countess Ecane has grown up, and her first-bitten stayed pure!

Count/ess Javbidi Smiling Forest!

ohmy.gif That's one heck of a gorgeous lineage. Is that one of yours? If so, can I have a sibling vampire sometime down the line (however long it takes)? happy.gif

I have an update!

Update: Count Tau gendered and was named happy.gif

Dragon: Count Tau

I have an update!

Update: Count Sanguine gendered and was named happy.gif

Dragon: Count Sanguine

Edit: Naargh.

I have an update!

Update: Countess Azel bit an egg and it was lost.

Dragon: (QYS5M)

I have an update!

Update: Countess Raccolta bit an egg and it was lost.

Dragon: (av8f4)

I am not good at trying to re-catch vampires from the AP. It is a very frustrating endeavour for pinkgothics.

Edited by pinkgothic

Oh no, it's an AP egg. Sorry. xd.png I do love it though, and I'm a sucker for things like continuing lineage naming patterns. The lineage doesn't work without it. Hence why I'm keeping the lineage name 'Smiling Forest'. (The egg was, obviously, a Terrae before biting.)

I have an update!

Update: Marquis Thurkarixen bit an egg and it stayed pure.

Dragon: 3g0DT

Smiling Forest's green lineage is gorgeous. blink.gif It makes me really want to try to build something green... someday. ><

I picked up another Terrae from the AP, searching for a similarly nice lineage... And voila! http://dragcave.net/lineage/jFmQ1 Not quite as stunning, but a perfect candidate for a Count biting. PM or post if you want it!

I also posted the lineage on 'Vampire's appreciation coven' as bite-fodder, so that hopefully someone can take it before it hatches. If it hatches, I'll just post on the Evil Project as a hatchling I abandoned.