Count

The Count Project

LOL! Yep that is one of mine!

Go ahead and keep it. I got an eggie from my other Montague that Misty can have.

Edited by Silverswift

LOL! Yep that is one of mine!

Go ahead and keep it. I got an eggie from my other Montague that Misty can have.

Can't believe I snagged one of yours, that's awesome. XD

Hmm, I kinda like the idea of having picked up a "lost" egg. Could use it for the story. I guess it's official then, I'm joining the Montagues.

Thanks for the egg Silverswift.

I want to participate!

Forum Name: HellRising

Scroll Link: HellRising

Clan: Montague

Preferred Method of Contact: PM

Can't believe I snagged one of yours, that's awesome. xd.png

Hmm, I kinda like the idea of having picked up a "lost" egg. Could use it for the story. I guess it's official then, I'm joining the Montagues.

I want to participate!

Bwahahah! Glad to help. Thanks for rescuing it and don't forget to name it appropriately.

Welcome to House Montague, by the Way.

Edited by Silverswift

Can't believe I snagged one of yours, that's awesome. xd.png

I want to participate!

I suppose you could pull the trick VampiricOmen pulled, for great justice. xd.png

Welcome to the project, though! And thanks for the egg rescue. biggrin.gif

@Silverswift: Thanks for helping out with mistywolf77! biggrin.gif

I suppose you could pull the trick VampiricOmen pulled, for great justice. xd.png

Welcome to the project, though! And thanks for the egg rescue. biggrin.gif

@Silverswift: Thanks for helping out with mistywolf77! biggrin.gif

No problem at all, I Pmed a link with an egg. Can't believe they BOTH gave me an egg this month... even IF my other dragons tossed the one on me.

AND IF it turns coat... that egg will be disowned. xd.pngwink.gif

JK, Hellrising, you can do that IF you wish.

Edited by Silverswift

Thanks, both of you. X3

It's true I could make the little one jump sides, but I just favor the Montagues. So he/she will be a Count/Countess. :3

Thanks, both of you. X3

It's true I could make the little one jump sides, but I just favor the Montagues. So he/she will be a Count/Countess. :3

Awesome! Welcome, once again!

Thank you very much everyone! I'm glad to be part of the family! Thank you Silverswift for the egg and thank you for the offer HellRising! And thanks again pinkgothic for trying for me!

mistywolf77

Thank you very much everyone! I'm glad to be part of the family! Thank you Silverswift for the egg and thank you for the offer HellRising! And thanks again pinkgothic for trying for me!

mistywolf77

You are welcome. Glad to help.

I just think it is TOO funny that someone caught my repulsed eggie. xd.png

Edited by Silverswift

I just wanted to see whether I could find the egg pinkgothic lost so I could send it to mistywolf77. I guess this was close enough. XD

Ahahaha, glorious. Welcome to the Montagues, VampiricOmen! happy.gif Love the description you wrote. biggrin.gif

And I have a sequence of bad luck, unfortunately. sad.gif

I have an update!

Update: Count Secundus killed an egg.

Dragon: (D0wsC)

I have an update!

Update: Count Daedalus bit an egg and while it turned, it was lost.

Dragon: (hzeZ4)

I have an update!

Update: Count Lacerat killed an egg.

Dragon: (8v3gm)

I have an update!

Update: Countess Fuchsia killed an egg.

Dragon: (DSoUS)

I have an update!

Update: Countess Demonne killed an egg.

Dragon: (bWRMT)

I have two more Montagues that I can try once the eggshells stop locking my scroll. Sorry for the no show. ohmy.gif I guess it's only fair that I should have some bad luck for a change, too. smile.gif

I was just reading Vampiric Omen's description for their defector vampie.

I wonder, do you think that their dragon will be welcomed byt the Montagues?

Edited by Silverswift

I guess this question wasn't mean for me, but by my guess it won't be easy. I don't think the Montagues would kill Count Nirfahsos instantly (that sounds more like something the Capulets would do), but he would probably have to go through several tests just to be accepted. And even then he would probably be quite low in the hierarchy until he proves his loyalty.

I can imagine if the situation with the clans was reversed, the Capulets would want Nirfahsos to kill several Montagues to prove his loyalty, and probably just go and slaughter whatever he can find. Not sure what the Montagues would do, they might send him off on an attack at the Capulets, but maybe they wouldn't even ask for any bloodshed. It really is hard to tell.

I guess this question wasn't mean for me, but by my guess it won't be easy. I don't think the Montagues would kill Count Nirfahsos instantly (that sounds more like something the Capulets would do), but he would probably have to go through several tests just to be accepted. And even then he would probably be quite low in the hierarchy until he proves his loyalty.

I can imagine if the situation with the clans was reversed, the Capulets would want Nirfahsos to kill several Montagues to prove his loyalty, and probably just go and slaughter whatever he can find. Not sure what the Montagues would do, they might send him off on an attack at the Capulets, but maybe they wouldn't even ask for any bloodshed. It really is hard to tell.

Good points.

I imagine, though I may be wrong, that it would depend on the particular Monagues as well.

The elders might decide he is useful and, yes, I am sure they would have some form of test for loyalty for him if he wanted to join, but there are a few Montagues that might NEVER fully accept and tolerate his presence only because the elders say they MUST.

I think the Capulets don't care about loyalty, or rather, don't care about anything except themselves. Everyone follows his/her own laws (thus the conflicts, but at least one is free to do anything he/she wills and take the consequences). If one Capulet forces a reversed to do one thing, it could be anything, tongue.gif not just draw a clear line of his/her past. rolleyes.gif One thing the reversed one has to accept is the idea.

I image the Capulets are a mess. With organization non-existence, they can't accomplish anything as a whole but they can accomplish many as individuals.

Edited by ishlia

I think the Capulets don't care about loyalty, or rather, don't care about anything except themselves. Everyone follows his/her own laws (thus the conflicts, but at least one is free to do anything he/she wills and take the consequences). If one Capulet forces a reversed to do one thing, it could be anything, tongue.gif not just draw a clear line of his/her past. rolleyes.gif One thing the reversed one has to accept is the idea.

I image the Capulets are a mess. With organization non-existence, they can't accomplish anything as a whole but they can accomplish many as individuals.

Interesting points as well.

Contrarywise I picture the Montagues as much more... organized.

BASICALLY, as I understood it, a Montague is expected to submit to their elders ( AND particularly the one that sired them)so, basically whatever the elders, Count and Countess Montague, say goes... whether all the offsprings of the family like it or not. THAT would be one thing that I think any Capulet wanting in would need to accept... submission to elders. THAT being said, I also have the idea that each Montague IS allowed some say in what goes on... always provided that they understand that if they are overruled by their elders, then that is that.

Interesting points as well.

Contrarywise I picture the Montagues as much more... organized.

BASICALLY, as I understood it, a Montague is expected to submit to their elders ( AND particularly the one that sired them)so, basically whatever the elders, Count and Countess Montague, say goes... whether all the offsprings of the family like it or not. THAT would be one thing that I think any Capulet wanting in would need to accept... submission to elders. THAT being said, I also have the idea that each Montague IS allowed some say in what goes on... always provided that they understand that if they are overruled by their elders, then that is that.

Emm, young Montagues might serve as "councillors" to their elders, although more than often, they will get ignored, until they have childes themselves to wreak their frustrations on. rolleyes.gif

Emm, young Montagues might serve as "councillors" to their elders, although more than often, they will get ignored, until they have childes themselves to wreak their frustrations on. rolleyes.gif

EXACTLY. xd.png

Which Is WHY, I suspect, that PROBABLY any Capulet wanting in would have to first be adopted as childe by a Montague.

How they would decide who, though, i am not sure... perhaps the elders assigned them an adoptive 'sire'?

Edited by Silverswift

EXACTLY. xd.png

Which Is WHY, I suspect, that PROBABLY any Capulet wanting in would have to first be adopted as childe by a Montague.

How they would decide who, though, i am not sure... perhaps the elders assigned them an adoptive 'sire'?

Good point, so probably Count Nirfahsos might need a Montague sire?

Good point, so probably Count Nirfahsos might need a Montague sire?

I think it might not hurt. smile.gif

I totally intend to get VampiricOmen a 'proper' Montague on their scroll so they can keep the suspicious convert in line. laugh.gif But I think I should wait for my egg shells to disappear first. smile.gif (So, as usual, if someone wants to beat me to it, go ahead! happy.gif)

I totally intend to get VampiricOmen a 'proper' Montague on their scroll so they can keep the suspicious convert in line. laugh.gif But I think I should wait for my egg shells to disappear first. smile.gif (So, as usual, if someone wants to beat me to it, go ahead! happy.gif)

I wish I could but BOTH of mine bit yesterday.

They play Rock Paper Scissors and the loser has to take the new kid in. XD