Count

The Count Project

I have an update!

Count-ess Javbidi Smiling forest has hatched, and revieved its name. Still ungendered as of yet, and I will update his/her name as appropriate when it does.

Count Javibdi Smiling forest has now been renamed, since he has gendered.

I have an update!

Update: Countess Silvahlii bit an egg and it was lost.

Dragon: (fogged)

I have an update!

Update: Count Nirfahsos bit an egg and it turned successfully.

Dragon: (3Yj88)

If any Montague is interested in the egg, shoot me a PM. biggrin.gif

This egg bitten by a sire who descended from Marchioness Capulet, but is now a Montague.

Edit: 3Yj88 has been claimed by pinkgothic. happy.gif

Edited by VampiricOmen

My dream come true.

I have an update!

Update: Received an egg from VampiricOmen.

Dragon: Mine. All mine.

Now Count Luminous has a lovely Capulet-descended pet of his own.

No, I can't tone down my excitement.

xd.png

Edited by pinkgothic

Wait, so a dragon from the Capulet line was named Count rather than Marchion, and now it's a Montague? Or is it a Capulet? Or is it both? I'm confuzzled!

Wait, so a dragon from the Capulet line was named Count rather than Marchion, and now it's a Montague? Or is it a Capulet? Or is it both? I'm confuzzled!

Eggs that go through the AP can be caught by either clan and 'assimilated'. It recently happened to both camps - there's an ex-Montague on some Capulet's scroll, too.

Anyway, VampiricOmen had a Capulet he caught from the AP before he was aware of the project, but he joined as a Montague (after mulling about whether that's OK, given he accidentally picked up a Capulet in the past). And I love the sort of story-telling that can come from allegiance changes like that, so I've been wanting an egg bitten by the filthy convert for a while now. xd.png *hugs Count Nirfahsos to make up for the name calling, hahaha*

----

Edit:

I have an update!

Update: A soon-to-mature Montague changed hands and is now in the care of VampiricOmen's coven, where it will no doubt further help in the subjugation friendly treatment of the ex-Capulet.

Dragon: (rPowz)

Edited by pinkgothic

I have an update!

Update: Received a hatchling from pinkgothic

Dragon: Countess Adora

Not sure if she'll be renamed, but for now I'm going to keep it. tongue.gif

Now Count Luminous has a lovely Capulet-descended pet of his own.

Oh. Oops. Did I just let that happen? xd.png

I'm now headcanoning that Tovitaan, the lower generation kindred and pure-blooded Montague, demanded Nirfahsos to surrender this childe, since he couldn't keep track of his first one (it was repulsed laugh.gif). Unfortunately for Nirfahsos, he was forced to obey or be exiled. Nirfahsos now questions his decision to turn traitor against the Capulets, for Tovitaan has been a thorn in his side since he arrived. The plot thickens. Muahahaha

As Tovitaan is a die-hard Montague, he wanted to impress his sire with a "gift". biggrin.gif

I had a confusing explanation written down, but pinkgothic nailed it on the head. xd.png

I have an update!

Update: Countess Adora bit an egg and it turned!

Dragon: (BEpvM)

Seems like this month is a good month for my Counts. Wish the same could be said for my non-project Vampires, they keep letting the other denizens throw their childer out, or they get a little too over zealous and kill the eggs. + HumanityDraconism lost. + dry.gifIf that wasn't a word before, it is now

Edited by VampiricOmen

HumanityDraconism lost. + dry.gifIf that wasn't a word before, it is now

Ooh, did I just see a WoD Requiem reference? biggrin.gif

ETA:

I have updates!

Countess Integra bit, and the egg remained pure.

Count Alucard bit, and the egg remained pure.

Countess Alexia bit, and the egg remained pure.

Three for three! Alexia's egg is also up for grabs to any Montague who'd like it.

Edited by SpiritOfSakura

ETA:

I have updates!

Countess Integra bit, and the egg remained pure.

Count Alucard bit, and the egg remained pure.

Countess Alexia bit, and the egg remained pure.

Three for three! Alexia's egg is also up for grabs to any Montague who'd like it.

Lucky run!

Also~

I have an update!

Update: Received an egg from VampiricOmen.

Dragon: (BEpvM)

*snuggles it* happy.gif

I have an update!

Update: Count Nimaenex bit his first egg, it remained pure.

Dragon: Egg (was originally a Soulpeace)

So, I didn't think I would let Nimaenex bite an egg, but I guess everyone deserves a chance. But I don't plan to keep the egg, so if anyone is interested in a Montague egg from a sire with Capulet origin, just let me know. The lineage is nothing special, but I thought it would be kinda funny turning a Soulpeace dragon into a Vampire.

Edit: This egg has found a new home.

Edited by HellRising

I have an update!

Count Javbidi Smiling Forest grew up! He's about to bite his first egg...

~ and it remained pure!

Edit - and if anyone would like a CB Montague egg, please feel free to ask for it! smile.gif

Edited by Zeditha

I have updates!

Three more bitings!

Countess Carlotta bit; the egg stayed pure. (and is up for grabs)

Countess Autumn bit; the egg stayed pure.

Count Akeldama bit; unfortunately, the lucky streak apparently broke and the egg was killed.

Edited by SpiritOfSakura

Close! WoD yes, Requiem, no. This particular usage is from Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines. If it's in Requiem, I wouldn't have a clue. P:

Thanks for introducing me to that game by the way, ishlia. biggrin.gif

Just noticed Countess Adora is descended from Countess Montague. Omen is pleased. :3 Now I just need to find one descended from Marquis Capulet in the AP to complete the set. cool.gif

It's nice to see so many successful turns! I had eight turns, three of which were repulses and four kills with my non-project Vamps. I'm hoping for ratios like that when I get more Counts, well, less repulses, but overall not a bad haul.

I have an update!

Update: Marchioness Regina matured and bit an egg, but sadly her lack of experience led to the unborn hatchling's demise.

Dragon: Dead

Edited by Avarule

I have an update!

Update: A Montague gendered and was named!

Dragon: Count Nurmi

*gives the soon-to-be-very-indoctrinated vampire the biggest hug* happy.gif So adorable!

Bump. Is there really nobody who wants a Montague egg? Perhaps when it hatches, it'll gain more popularity...

I love Montagues, but I don't really collect CB vampires. :c Otherwise I'd be all over it. *hugs*

I have an update!

Update: A Montague gendered and was named!

Dragon: Countess Nerene

Edited by pinkgothic

I normally don't do CBs either, but there was a distinct lack of nice lineages in the AP when I wanted to bite and I found myself frustrated and clutching a CB egg. I think it was a Brute. Anyway, I gave up and bit that rather than looking any further.

Should I AP it? It might end up with someone nice, who names it... I'll keep the egg if I have to, but I like going AP-browsing, picking up eggs and looking at their lineages before putting them back, and I also have several breeding things to keep up with~ I'll be getting one extra eggslot in twelve hours anyway (200th dragon is at 4d11h!) but one more will make a big difference.

Hey, what the heck. Teleport stays open until that Montague is an adult, and then there'll be a new one with a good lineage on it. smile.gif