Count

The Count Project

Sorry to be random, but my love of Vampires has vanquished my OCD, I would like to have any Vampires from the Montague line if available. I would still very much like a CB sired by the count himself, but I guess that will have to wait.

Sorry to be random, but my love of Vampires has vanquished my OCD, I would like to have any Vampires from the Montague line if available. I would still very much like a CB sired by the count himself, but I guess that will have to wait.

Hehe laugh.gif It is like the Vampire thirst but yours came when you saw us all getting eggs and eggs being turned to vampires happy.gif

The spiral I posted a page back is still looking for a home, so you're getting a PM! :3

[ Edit: PM sent. happy.gif ]

Edited by pinkgothic

I name my dragons Latin names to avoid duplicates, is that alright? So, like, Count/Countess Something-in-Latin?

I name my dragons Latin names to avoid duplicates, is that alright? So, like, Count/Countess Something-in-Latin?

Absolutely fine. As long as you keep the prefix, it's a valid name. smile.gif

Heeey! I'm alive!

I have an update!

Update: biting

Dragon: Several bitings with mixed results. Countess Selva's egg was killed, Count Erik's egg was lost, and Count Chocolat's egg stayed pure--and is up for grabs if anyone would like it.

(Still looking for just the right egg to become my Count Raoul.)

I've still got...I think 17 other Montagues available for biting, so if anyone would like me to have a specific one bite an egg, just let me know.

Edited by SpiritOfSakura

I have updates!

Marquis Diinfeim bit WfiuS, Marchioness Zelydeemos bit 2u7c2, both of the eggs stayed pure. Thay are available for claim if anyone interested in them. happy.gif

I have an update!

Update: Gendering/naming; 2M5p2 has gendered female, and I have dubbed her Countess Sanguinum! biggrin.gif

Url: Here

I have an update!

Update: Maturing

Dragon: Count Cassanova has matured and been put in charge of the purple stock. He is available to bite when I am no longer scroll-locked.

I have an update!

Countess Ophelia bit an egg and it was lost!

Someone has saved it, so he/she/it hasn't died. I'll let you know if they get named appropriately to continue the lineage.

Edited by Vain.3805

Heeey! I'm alive!

I have an update!

Dragon: Several bitings with mixed results. Countess Selva's egg was killed, Count Erik's egg was lost, and Count Chocolat's egg stayed pure--and is up for grabs if anyone would like it.

(Still looking for just the right egg to become my Count Raoul.)

I've still got...I think 17 other Montagues available for biting, so if anyone would like me to have a specific one bite an egg, just let me know.

Quick update of shame.

The egg that remained pure has unfortunately died because I completely forgot to keep an eye on it and add it to a hatchery.

Quick update of shame.

The egg that remained pure has unfortunately died because I completely forgot to keep an eye on it and add it to a hatchery.

That's a shame, but don't beat yourself up over it; stuff like that happens. *hug* Thanks for the update!

Sorry for the double post, but would anyone be interested in the above egg?

Aw! I'd take it since it's a Montague, but I'm kind of in the opposite situation you're in - I don't really collect CB vampires (because since they can't breed, biting lineaged eggs is the only way they'll ever have a lineage). I can still offer it a home if you want, it would still be loved (omnom vampire dragon~), but on top of all that I do already have eight Montagues - and while that's far from the record I figure there are others that would benefit more. xd.png

Maybe PM one of the newer members? smile.gif

(On that note, worth mentioning: While Ravenfire15 hasn't posted here since, she did pick up (awhqt).)

Aw! I'd take it since it's a Montague, but I'm kind of in the opposite situation you're in - I don't really collect CB vampires (because since they can't breed, biting lineaged eggs is the only way they'll ever have a lineage). I can still offer it a home if you want, it would still be loved (omnom vampire dragon~), but on top of all that I do already have eight Montagues - and while that's far from the record I figure there are others that would benefit more. xd.png

Maybe PM one of the newer members? smile.gif

(On that note, worth mentioning: While Ravenfire15 hasn't posted here since, she did pick up (awhqt).)

Sorry about that. I got grounded and I'm not suppose to be using the internet right now. >.<

I just made an update though.