MasterWeavile898

Be Yourself OOC

Suspense?

And frick, I forgot to grab the sheet dry.gif

Reminder:

Don't do too much self-harming, I don't want to say what happens quite yet, and I'd rather not have it happen at all, but just try to avoid it

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Yes

And they are quite necessary. Several people are only on short amounts of time. They will only get one post per day. Other people are on constantly and could do fifty in a day. And with the way to RP works, people need to not be left behind

There were also a few people who were posting without waiting for anyone in the interaction to reply at all, which was mostly clutter because they could have simply placed the things in that post in the previous post

Bacon, it hasn't even been a day since the last post, you aren't causing any form of delay at all. Take your time, I don't skip people until a week

I always have this fear that even if I don't post for a day I'm always inhibiting someone from expressing their creative juices. So while it doesn't seem much to anyone else, I'm always freaking out.

Well don't worry about it. Trust me, it's when you post faster that you hinder people's creativity (unless they're in a period of inspiration or something), it makes people feel pressured to post, which in turn makes posting a lot harder

OK. Phew. Sorry, I was kind of panicking. I guess. :/ I mean, I wasn't yelling at you.

Hi? I just read the entire RP and it looked interesting enough. happy.gif

Forum Name: Dream_Dragon

Chat Handle: Miss Dreamer

Favorite Type of Cookie: CHOCOLATE CHIPS!!! Specifically Famous Amos' big, soft cookies.

This is an odd question, but how many cookies start out on each plate? Or is it up to the roleplayer to reasonably decide?

Actually, it's equal to your age divided by two (in the case of people with odd ages, rounded up) I have all the details. I just haven't explained them. In this case I assumed people would just kind of eat them without worrying about the number

Hmm... How about a cupcake? You have permission to have them send you a cupcake in your next post. Not necessarily for your birthday, but you can still have it

'Twas a joke. But what the heck. I'll do it anyways.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Wait, so can I ask for a cupcake when I wake up or do I have to wait a while? Or after the cookies finish?

I know. But I liked that answer a lot. So I'm rewarding you tongue.gif

Actually, I just came up with a nice little mini plot to explain it all, special for you <3 I'm still working out the details, will PM it to when I'm done (Which may be a while)

EDIT: You don't get any cupcakes Dream, only Bacon. You get cookies, water, and a ham sandwich

Edited by MasterWeavile898