MasterWeavile898

Be Yourself OOC

Oh, whoops. tongue.gif

Edited by Techno_Elf

Was 'What is your favourite cookie?' a question on the dating site?

You could, technically, but I would not appreciate it very much. Apologies for being slow, but I've had my hands rather full (admittedly with useless stuff, but all the same).

Would it be alright if I posted but did not interact with the chat? I feel it's beneficial for me to post and not lose interest, which is happening.

Er, well, bacon. Ayes is a mod, and she said you could go ahead. So you're allowed to do as you like

And yes and no to not interacting with the chat. You can do that, but it counts for your turn in the rotation

Oh gosh, sorry for triple posting. And sorry for not posting

I didn't see Soiled had posted, I'll get to it ASAP, which will likely be a while 'cause I have a lot to write

I'm sorry if I seem too calm and level-headed for the situation. If I actually was kidnapped, I would probably be panicking, but it's hard to RP myself like that.

Erm, you don't seem very calm at all in the RP. Or at least you weren't when you were interacting with me. You're actions seemed increasingly panicked as you went along

If I was kidnapped and ended up like in the RP, I still probably wouldn't panic too much. I guess I'm just like that. :I

If you were trapped in an unknown place with no access to the outside world; with, in fact, you're only means of human contact being through an impersonal chatroom. And you would be laughing about Romeo and Juliet?

I could go into the mental problems it would cause, though I doubt those would effect anyone much in the first few hours. But by the end of the first day people would almost assuredly be becoming desperate for human companionship. It's hardwired into our brains that we need to be around others, take away all other human contact and we go crazy. I doubt it would be that bad with the chatrooms to help satisfy those needs, but it would make perfect sense for people to start hallucinating or talking to themselves

But again, mental problems aside, can you honestly say that if you were stuck in a box you would be entirely calm and not at all worried? and would actually talk about trivial things for no reason other than to speak of them? (Maybe if you were trying to keep your mind off where you were it would make sense)

This isn't about calmness either though, you can be perfectly calm. But even being calm and levelheaded, would you not try to concentrate on getting out? Because, in fact, there would be no reason for you/your character's current disposition unless you/they were so scared out of your/their wits that you/they had literally gone insane and could do nothing more than blubber about idiotically. Any other explanation simply doesn't work

That's the simple version, just try to stay on track, okay?

I think it's been long enough that my interaction can skip Fuzz. Even though it hasn't been a week since my last post, it's been far more than a week since their last forum post in general.

I was acting pretty panicked before, but now my posts are much less panick-y.

Well, I don't know you, but it's perfectly feasible that talking to Doctor, who is effectively the calmest person in the RP, would help calm you down to a rational point

I think it's been long enough that my interaction can skip Fuzz. Even though it hasn't been a week since my last post, it's been far more than a week since their last forum post in general.

Alright, sounds good. I doubt she's coming back anytime soon.

Edit: Did I do the peanut command correctly in the chat log?

Edited by Bacon_Strips

My internet will almost certainly be cut out for a week. Sorry.

I'm sorry about my hiatus everyone. I think it would be best for me to leave as things keep cropping up in my life... Again, my apologies to everyone for slowing things up.

Hmm? You have slowed nothing up. Ayes skipped you because you hadn't been on in a while, but you're free to continue posting within the interaction. If you'd like, Bacon and Ayes can just ignore your turn and you can post when you have time. though you might have to play a lot of catch up

Or you can leave, but the RP is already a bit small, like two more active people would be just right

Never mind. I managed to fix my internet. I still won't be on as often, though.

That's fine Backup. Can you manage at least once a week? If you can't that's fine, it's just preferred

Alright, Ima close the poll now, results are in

Male:[ 8 ][34.78%]

Female:[ 5 ][21.74%]

Neither:[ 3 ][13.04%]

Both:[ 2 ][8.70%]

No Clue:[ 5 ][21.74%]

It seems Doctor and Ayes are the only ones who realized they're a squid with lasers tongue.gif

Now then, I has question. Is there anyone here who would like me to make a chatroom for this RP. the rule is that you have to stay in character. But, you are allowed to be a bit more random and discuss non-plot related things (and DC) I'll be putting a new poll up for it to see what people think (well, as soon as I can get a hold of DH)

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Ehp, sorry, I don't know why it's so hard to act like myself in role plays...

I'll try to be more scared. Or at least, I'll try to act more realistically. xd.png