MasterWeavile898

Be Yourself OOC

Hello! Time to exert my mod prowess.

The glare of yellow stung my eyes as the new person showed up. I had to look away and rub my eyes before attempting to highlight the message and see what the other person said.

Doctor: Ah! God, your color is bright. Would you mind changing that? I had to highlight what you said to even read it.

Sighing, I once again highlighted the text

Doctor: Oh, and you haven't changed your text color yet.

These, in addition to being desperate pleas, are the general consensus of Weavile and I. YOGSCAST_Dragon, you need to change your color. I don't care if it's a "personal thing", or it has relevance to the plot. There are many shades of yellow that you can use that aren't so... blinding. Take a look at this chart.

I am about to remove the posting limit. The RP isn't machine gunning like it was when it started, so I see no more reason for it, I'll add it again if it speeds up too much again though

Weavile, the quotes on your OP are broken. Thought I'd let you know if you hadn't already seen it.

Now that the posting limit is removed, I might try posting in reply to Xaios, but only if Ayes is fine with it.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Xaios, you really need to watch your tenses, it's quite confusing with you flip-flopping all over the place

Yes you can switch rooms, but don't overdo it

And how do you know about Carol? I didn't see you read the previous chat or anything

Drop the part about the date sites, even reading the previous chat, that'd be a minor detail that you would be highly unlikely to notice or remember

And again with the cookies, you seem to act like you've figured everything out, even things that the others haven't figured out. You can't just know everything right off the bat

Why are you so calm? Hello, you've been kidnapped! I even said something about that earlier I think... (Not to you, just in general)

Side note: Anyone want me to do a post for Carol? Though I was trying to wait a little longer... I'm trying not to do it too soon, but the RP does need some plot advancement relatively quickly

While writing my post, I did reread the chatlog in the thread to make sure I didn't write something that I couldn't figure out. Both of them pointed out directly that they got their favorite cookies, as well as signed up for a date site. I think I would notice a detail like this if it's right before my eyes.

I edited my first post after you told me that I can in fact reread the chatlog, and I would definetely do that before bursting into a highly suspicious chat client and screaming for help.

And, as far as I understand this, I just woke up. It's been just a few minutes of RP-time for me, so I didn't start to panic yet. I probably will if nothing happens that grabs my attention. Right now I feel like I have allies and am already planning an escape of some sorts. If I get a feeling of being stuck or not being able to do anything, I'll break down pretty quickly.

As for the tenses, I'll check my posts again. (Edit) I see what you mean. I fall into present tense when writing thoughts or thought fragments. I will pay more attention to that from now on. Thanks for pointing it out.

Edited by Xaios

Not while writing your post in your post

And it wouldn't be right before your eyes. You'd have to know what to look for to notice such a seemingly obsolete detail. And in a panicked moment I find it highly unlikely that you would have time to do more than skim the chat

Alright then, a few minutes. Most of which you spent away from the PC. So again, how did you have time to do more than skim the chat and read what popped out at you?

The cookies aren't even an important detail, they're only there to determine something much later, the people in the RP won't even know that the cookies had anything to do with it (Or wouldn't if I hadn't just said it, and even then they might not catch it)

A passing mention of getting your favorite cookies or that you did something last night isn't going to be very obvious when you read through the paragraphs of Ayes freaking out (in the chat I mean) I mean, you clearly missed several obvious and far more relevant things reading through yourself, and I assume you did more than skim it IRL (And I'm not going to say what you missed either)

I did put a line in my first post like "read through what was already written", I didn't emphasize on it though; mostly because I didn't want to completely rewrite my post. It's confusing when "I" and "me" could mean the writer and the character at the same time.

On to direct RP things. They did talk about the cookies a while. quoting arceus, "I have no idea how whoever is trapping me knows my favorite cookie". He already said it, just didn't put it in relation to all of us. I would notice that, I'm pretty sure. The date site... probably not. It's half a line, really. I'll edit again in a sec, I guess. Don't want to ruin anything^^

Alright, you can have the cookies. I don't really remember that discussion much because it was largely unimportant

You still missed Bacon's nice big important freak out directly before you came on entirely

I didn't miss that. I was looking for things that are the same for the three of us. Also, the freakout was mostly in his room, not in the chat. What he wrote seemed pretty collected and reasonable.

Also, it probably wasn't the best Idea to be so short on writing what I did in my room. I just wanted to post because I already postponed that for so long <.<

(I really edit every single post I make. Not just here, in all the other sections as well.)

And while the cookies might not be an extremely important detail for the whole of the plot, they are still one of 2 things that we had when we woke up, so pretty big from an internal view.

Edited by Xaios