MasterWeavile898

Be Yourself OOC

It has indeed been more than a week, so I'm bailing.

Last Post: Dec 11

Today Is: Dec 23

so 12 days.

Actually, you need to wait for Ayes or I to give you the go ahead before you can ditch someone. But if it's been a week since they were able to post, you can go ahead and go on without them

...and it's been 12 days.

12 days>7 days

And that's why I'm bailing.

OK, fair enough. I'm actually wondering why Cat isn't posting. Hmm. Just a bit strange.

I did say it's okay though

But if it's been a week since they were able to post, you can go ahead and go on without them

It's not one of the rules because I'm dealing with these case by case. Different situations require different solutions. And I don't want people making their own solutions

DarkShinyMyuugia is confused!

DarkShinyMyuugia headdesked in her confusion!

But honestly, is it a yes or a no? This is confusing.

It's a yes. I said it was okay. I was saying that you can't just be like "It's been a week, I'm bailing" You have to wait until I say it's okay to continue, which I did

The RP has been very quiet as of late. Hopefully it's just the holiday buzz that's preventing further posts.

Yes, hopefully. I'm waiting for a certain elf to reply. I've already bumped the IC thread but it's disappeared already. I don't feel like bumping it again.

I do hope that the RP gets back on track soon. I quite liked chatting. xd.png

This RP is actually quite confusing to me too. I'm not sure if "bailing" means quitting, but that's what I'm going to do. I don't know who to talk to, who needs to post, or why you are so adamant about this being necessary, but I simply can't keep this straight. Sorry, but leaving. You can say I starved myself to death or something.

Sudden here. Ayes is in charge of the RP. I'm leaving the site, likely permanently. Not accepting anymore since I can't edit the OP and that would be confusing. Goodbye

Sayeth what? You're leaving?! But...but...*splutters* Y U DO DIS 2 ME D:

Well, goodbye, then. See you around other places, MasterWeavile898. sad.gif *Waves*

Sudden here. Ayes is in charge of the RP. I'm leaving the site, likely permanently. Not accepting anymore since I can't edit the OP and that would be confusing. Goodbye

Ciao, Weavile. Good luck with the rest of your life. I've learned many things about myself from you.

Wait. What? Is it my turn to post? Master's leaving? D: I'll miss you!

Alright, there's one other RP that I'm staying in on here. So I feel obligated to stay in my own. I'm gonna stick around for now

And yes, Techno, your turn

It's been seven days since fuzzzzj's last post, and Ayed hasn't responded. Can I skip her in the interaction and make a post?

You could, technically, but I would not appreciate it very much. Apologies for being slow, but I've had my hands rather full (admittedly with useless stuff, but all the same).

Edited by Ayesthine

I'm not supposed to post now, am I? Who's still active?

Oh, and 'favourite' isn't a misspelling. It's just the British spelling of 'favorite'. I'm sorry if I accidentally switch between the American and British spellings.

I know it's not a misspelling, I just assumed I wouldn't be able to tell the difference if I was in a stage of panic.