MasterWeavile898

Be Yourself OOC

Who else needs to edit their posts? From what I can tell, there are at least two people left with DC references.

I did a double-check, Archios and Backup are another two. Just putting this up as a reminder.

Do you guys really need me to go back and edit every single thing? Because personally, I've got everything straightened out in my head. I'm not confused by past posts.

Editing is probably the best course. Leaving the DC parts in there will just screw up my sense of continuity >.<'

Anyway, here is a tentative list:

I think Backup has a few to edit, namely this post and also this one.

Archios could probably edit this one. Then Psycho should probably edit hers.

Soiled might need to change this post, but it doesn't mention DC so I dunno *shrug*

Soiled is okay there

And continuity is one reason. Others may also be confused, even though you aren't. And my general grumpiness over the whole thing weighs in a bit too

Also, anyone who responded to someone recognizing them from DC indirectly needs to edit. Not sure if that includes anyone, don't have time for istics ATM

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Okay, I clumsily attempted to edit out all mentions of DC from my posts.

Okay, I clumsily attempted to edit out all mentions of DC from my posts.

Those edits look pretty good to me. If PsychoCat doesn't need to edit her post, then all we need is for Archos to edit (I believe just one post).

With that, I think all direct mention of DC has been fixed. Thank you all for your cooperation and patience ^^

When Weavile gets back on, which will hopefully be soon, I'll confirm if the RP is ready to start up again. Until then, please continue to stand by C:

I think your post is fine, given that you know Archios from other things and you didn't mention DC. Still, if you want to edit, there's nothing I can do to stop you ^^'

One last question: will Andy12's post be ignored for the time being because he didn't follow the rules?

Weavile is currently on vacation. I think he'll be back in a week or so, but for now he is confined to his DS.

Probably, Bacon.

One more rule:

You must wait to post until everyone else in your interaction has posted

@PC

Your posts are okay if I recall

@Bacon

Yeah, can't edit rules on this

And yes, ignored

I believe we can continue now, unless someone has more questions

One more rule:

You must wait to post until everyone else in your interaction has posted

This would seem ideal, except for the possibility of someone abandoning the RP and making it impossible for the others to continue. There has to be a revision to this rule.

Also, it could get quite confusing. Example: If User A posts first, he has to wait for Users B, C, and D to post (lets say in that order) before he can post again. Then B has to wait for A to post before posting. C has to wait for B, and D has to wait for C. So it's basically a loop until someone leaves, A>B>C>D>A etc. Unless I'm taking this too literally (and your rule means everyone has to at least post once when starting), that's the result.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

so I can haz be in RP nao? (No, my grammar is better than that.)

Forum Name: DarkShinyLugia

Chat Handle: DarkShinyMyuugia

Favorite Type of Cookie: cookie-flavored (sounds delicious)

Yes, loop was the goal. Several people were continually posting replies without giving other people in the interaction time to do anything (myself included), and a few others kept not even giving others in the reaction to reply