MasterWeavile898

Be Yourself OOC

So do we each get our own type of food, unique to us? What would I get?

Also, I believe it's Soiled's turn to post now, right?

Everyone got ham sandwiches. Bacon gets a cupcake for giving a really good reply. In-RP reasons may vary

Oh, OK. I'll try to remember that.

But I like ham anyways, so yay.

Just a quick reminder, Dream, no mentioning DC. I mean, I know you pretty well off of the TFI chat, so that's okay. Just a reminder happy.gif

Also, that makes that interaction four people. It's Soiled's turn ATM, then it will be mine, then Techno's, then yours. KK?

Sure! Actually, I wasn't sure if I should say that your username was familiar because I was scared I was somehow being dumb and breaking the rules but I thought it was okay since if that actually happened, I would still have dumbly dismissed you as someone else unless it was proven that it was you but don't worry, I won't mention DC. biggrin.gif

Yay for rambles. :3

Also, do we have to take turns if we were in one group? Just checking since I was only chatting with you in the RP, but if I wasn't chatting with Pro315 and hypno.Platypus, does the group thing still count as four?

Forgot entirely about the ham sandwich in my post. I'll add it to my next post so that it doesn't disrupt the focus of my previous one.

That's fine Bacon. It's completely possible you could have missed the new addition entirely

EDIT: Oops, got my orders mixed up. Now it's Soiled's turn

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Umm...can I reply or do I have to wait for SoiledLove (and then you after that)? unsure.gif

Okay, screw it, I'm confused, I'll just wait. Oh, and by the way, TE, you wouldn't happen to have forgotten about a certain radiant RP of yours, would you?

EDIT: Never mind, you sniped me...ignore this. Except for you, TE, you have to read the sentence before this. tongue.gif

Edited by Dream_Dragon

You have to wait until everyone else in your interaction has posted before you can post. It ends up being a loop (Person a has to wait for b, c, and d before posting, b posts, a has to wait for c and d, b has to wait for c, d, and a) So we end up going in turns

Alright

Doctor, you may post now. Archios may post at any time and insert herself back into the interaction at that point (you'll all have posted, so she doesn't have to wait for you) She is considered still in the interaction as far as chat size goes, but out as far as waiting goes

It's Techno's turn in Techno/Soiled/Master/Dream (TSMD)

It's Fuzz's turn in FAB

IDK about the rest

Edited by MasterWeavile898

That wasn't the order, it was just a random name set thing. I did end up going with TSMD though

I was doing Fuzz/Ayes/Bacon... tongue.gif

It's not related to the order, so it really doesn't matter (I think in order is ABF, but don't quote me on that)

Ayes-Arceus

Bacon-Beguiled

Oh dear, didn't even notice that. Well, the order is currently Fuzz-Bacon-Ayes, meaning Ayes is up next.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Has it been a week since cat posted? If they don't reply until then, then you can exit the chatroom and speak with someone else.