MasterWeavile898

Be Yourself OOC

OK then. One current loop would then be Drako>Arceus64>fuzzzj>Beguiled, which means Drako would have to post next, and so on.

Let's hope people can remember this rule and not go OCD and post whenever, which seems like something that will happen anyways.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

_____

~

Masterweavile \\\ Zoroark77

~

hypno.Platypus \\\ Pro315

V

~

Zoroark77 \\\ hypno.Platypus

Zoroark77 \\\ Pro315

Zoroark77 \\\ MasterWeavile

---

\\\ Zororark77

~

_____

~

Beguiled \\\ _Arceus64_

~

Drako \\\ _Arceus64_

V

~

_Arceus64_ \\\ Beguiled

_Arceus64_ \\\ Drako

~

fuzzzzj \\\ Beguiled

V

~

Beguiled \\\ _Arceus64_

Beguiled \\\ Drako

Beguiled \\\ fuzzzzj

---

\\\ Drako

~

______

~

ArchiosLukos \\\ Doctor

V

~

Zoroark77 \\\ ArchiosLukos

Zoroark77 \\\ Doctor

~

V

PsychoCat \\\ ArchiosLukos

Zoroark77 \\\ ArchiosLukos

Zoroark77 \\\ Doctor

---

______

~

PsychoCat /// ArchiosLukos

~

V default

PsychoCat /// ArchiosLukos

Zoroark77 /// ArchiosLukos

Zoroark77 /// Doctor

---

_____

~

Derp232 /// DarkShinyMyuugia

~

_____

Key:

~: "Leaf" session, 3 or less chatters

---: "Tree" session, 4 chatters

If a current session is ended with a tree symbol, it is locked. If it ends with a leaf symbol, it may be entered.

Users that need to post next:

Beguiled:>fuzzzj:>Arceus64:/???

Psycho:>Backup:>Doctor:>Archios:

Weavile:>Techno:>Soiled:/???:

DSM:>Derp:/???

I'll do my best to keep both of these lists updated, but no promises tongue.gif

Anyway, I deem DarkShinyLugia accepted. You may join an open session, or start one with someone else. Go ahead and post whenever you're ready.

Edited by Ayesthine

Hey guys. Look, I've tried to come up with a reply, but it seems I've lost interest. Feel free to kill me off in some sort of terrible, spectacular fashion. Maybe with bear-sharks.

Although she hasn't posted herself sleeping yet, I've decided to post anyways. I'm sure that's fine as it doesn't affect her and only allows interaction to get started.

Edit: Would this allow Andy to join the chat?

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Probably, but they still need to edit. Sock edited their post and told them to tone down the cursing. It would appear as they have not fixed it accordingly. I would say ignore them until they fix their post.

It's also not your time to post. I'm pretty sure it's fuzz's turn. You'll need to wait for them.

Edited by Doctortear

Bacon, although Drako leaving DOES mean the next person has to post, that next person would be Fuzz ^^' if you could save your post for a later date that would be fantastic.

I've sent them a PM to let them know they can/should post.

Not true? Fuzz posted after me in the interaction, making me next in line. I believe the interaction now goes Arceus >> Fuzz >> Beguiled.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Yes and no, Andy will need to make a new post since he's already behind

And yeah, you don't need to wait. But it also isn't your turn. Hopefully you'll remember the order and not go all OCD and post whenever again :/

Please explain. I might be missing what the rest of you are thinking.

Edited so sock doesn't warn me.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Soiled's having finals as of now...so me and Backup are going to have to wait a while.

Bacon, please try to be patient and I will explain. I'm not going to deal with you if you decide to be rude. Alright?

Fuzz was the last of us, besides Drako, to post in our particular chatroom. If you look at the IC I think you will find that I am right. That means it is not your turn, and if you would kindly delete your post I would be very grateful.

Bacon. Read the rule. You have to wait until everyone else in the interaction (Ayes and Fuzz) until you can post again. You had the last post on the previous page, Ayes was a bit earlier, it's Fuzz's turn. You seriously need to pay attention :/

Edited so sock doesn't warn me.

^ Rudeness derived from assumption that you edited warn-able material, e.g. swearing/other signs of being rude.

Anyway

****ing hell xd.png

I am so utterly blind. I checked the IC three separate times, and every single one of those times I saw Fuzz's post before yours. I suppose Drako's departure mixed me up?

I'm confused as to what to believe, too. We all make mistakes? This is just one that three people made... >.<'

Forgive me for my obstinacy.

NOW it really is Fuzz's turn.

Edited by Ayesthine

It's fine, we do make mistakes, but I'm still not sure what to believe. I'm just......not of good health mentally, lately. I fear it's only going to get worse.

I don't see how I have the post before Andy, Weavile. I don't. I'm sorry, maybe I'm just so wrong in the head, but I don't.

Maybe I should take a break from the forums for a little bit. I'll see.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

I'm having finals? I just finished the monthlies... And I just posted, is that alright? I can post, right?

BTW, this is the, what?, 4th maybe 5th time in a row that I got 89 on maths.

Oh, well GGG said she had finals. Anyways...next up is...Weavile!

And I don't think Ptah is the god of creation. He's the god of craftsmen and arts. :I

Urm, you guys can skip me this round of rotation, I may not poxt until I get back

^^ Actually, it'd your turn happy.gif