MasterWeavile898

Be Yourself OOC

I personally don't think a chatroom is needed, especially since most of us are not active at similar times. Plus, the "staying in character" thing is a bit off-putting to me.

My thought was that it might let people get to know each other better without effecting the plot or breaking the rules. It would hopefully help improve interactions. Though I have a feeling people wouldn't stay in character (because as much as I'd like to say otherwise, nobody's really been/is capable of playing themselves perfectly)

Well, I wouldn't mind a chatroom (although I'd probably forget about it after a day or so). And you can't say we aren't playing ourselves perfectly, since, well, you don't know us. But either way, I'll try being more panicky and stuff. :3

Trust me, it's impossible to play yourself perfectly. You will always assume you can do things you can't, act ways you don't, are worse/better than you really are, or simply just not understand yourself. It's infinitely easier to play someone else than yourself

What would happen if I did the /nut command multiple times? Would the peanuts eventually stop falling out of the slot?

I assume it'd stop after a while. But it'd be a long while. Like after several hundred times

Alright, gonna go ahead and skip Techno since I've seen her on and she's posted elsewhere. Soiled is allowed to post now. And Techno, you can still post. I haven't removed you from the interaction, so if you beat Soiled you don't have to wait until it goes around again

Ayes has told me she'll post soon. Fuzz is still part of that interaction but needn't be waited on

And since it's only been a few days since Backup posted, I'm not skipping Doctor

I believe those are the only three interactions left. Anyone not in one of those has been removed from the RP

OK, just to be absolutely clear, it's Dream, you, me, and then Soiled, right Master?

No, you, Soiled, me, Dream. Dream was the last one to post in our interaction, after my post which had L.Carol in it

Oh, I see. I'll post now, although it might take a while because my Wi-Fi sucks as of now.

Well, Soiled hasn't posted yet, so I guess it's my turn. I'll post a little later happy.gif Then it's to Dream (I think everyone else is just interactions of two now?)

Soiled told me earlier that her laptop was spazzing out on her. So she can only reply with her phone. Therefore it's gonna take a while. ^^;

KK, she can re-insert herself into the interaction at any point. But for now we won't worry about her

So, I've got some news. The people I role-play with have probably already noticed this, but I just don't post in the threads I belong to anymore. You can remind me a thousand times, and I may want to keep the RP going, but I either don't or it takes me several days to post anything. I apologize profusely. I do like all of you and the threads I joined, but I don't have the time or attention span for it anymore. I can't hold anything for more than a few pages. You should all consider me dead for all intents and purposes on the site.

I am still very much into RPing, but I require something fast paced and real-time. Contact me and we can work out somewhere where I can talk to you in instant messages. It will be a lot easier on me since I have so much going on. I'll be contacting you if I can to inform you of this development.

Forever Yours,

-ArchiosLukos

((I was barely even here for the start, but I thought I should inform all of you))

Oh gosh, I completely forgot about this >_<

I'll wait to skip people for now. Erm, I'll give everyone until Thursday(?) to post

Alright, Thursday. Dream hasn't posted, so I believe it passes to Techno

She hasn't been posting much at all, so I'm going to consider her out of the rotation until her return

Wait, what? Sorry, I don't think I'll be able to be online on weekdays. School, y'know. I didn't even notice that this RP was actually still active and not dead. happy.gif Sorry for being gone~

Am I back in rotation now?

EDIT: Is it even my turn? Or have I missed it? I forgot the sequence of the rotation.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Yeah, you can be back. Since I knocked you out, your spot in the rotation will be wherever you enter again

Oh hi, welcome (we needed a person happy.gif)

You may begin posting, hop into Bacon/Ayes or Doctor/Backup. I'll add your sheet later

(Just so you know, hating cookies defies the plot, so you might end up dead or turned into a frog or something)

Forum Name: Xaios

Chat Handle: Xaios

Favorite Type of Cookie: White Chocolate Chip