MasterWeavile898

Be Yourself OOC

Yeah, about that... A good quarter of my life has been spent on the Dragon Cave Forum. Plus, I have several online friends that I regularly touch base with. To me, it's a big deal.

Hmm. I suppose Weavile gets to decide, but your arguement does make sense. Still confusing, but I could understand.

Well, you can recognize people you know well. (For me that would be Doctor, Ayes, Bacon, and Phoebe)

And yeah, you can figure out about DC. But hold off on it a little.

And seriously, try to only recognize people who you RP with a lot (or sprite or whatever). Not just anyone you've ever RPed with. (Because then I would have everyone but Backup and PC)

Can I join?

Forum Name: Andy12

Chat Handle: Andy

Favorite Type of Cookie: Chocolate chip

@Andy Welcome, post whenever

And Ayes, yeah. I didn't actually decide until late last night (well, technically earlier this morning) Sorry

It's fine, Weavile ^^ At least I know now.

You join someone's chat by entering their name like so:

Your Name \\\ Person's Name

Your Name: Hello

for the first chat. You then converse in the chat dialogue format, without the "Name \\\ Name" addition. You then encase the chat dialogue in "[ font=courier ][/ font ]"

Minus the spaces, of course.

It will then look like this:

Your Name \\\ Person's Name

Your Name: Hello

Color is optional, but most people seem to be doing it.

Silver, there's like three pages of RP :U

I'll make a list if you really want me to, but I think at this point it's just simpler for you to read and find out.

*cough* Time for modly-things.

First off, Backup. I -think- that thing with the shard-knife is okay, but don't use it to hurt your own character at the moment. Just be cautious.

Techno, I don't think dumping the water on your computer is okay at the moment. Weavile has plans and I think that would detract from them. I am sure you can do it in the near future, if you want, but please wait for him to get back online.

Silver, I'll write up a list of active chats in a minute.

Hurt my own character? No way.

But I just realized something- were the cookies even on a plate?

On the table were some cookies.

If not, I'll edit.

In my mind, I thought of it as a standard plate. Not paper, but not fancy. Just a white ceramic or china plate.

Backup did smash hers. So I assume it has to be ceramic.

Active chat sessions:

_____

~

Masterweavile \\\ Zoroark77

~

hypno.Platypus \\\ Pro315

V

~

Zoroark77 /// hypno.Platypus

Zoroark77 /// Pro315

Zoroark77 /// MasterWeavile

---

\\\ Zororark77

~

_____

~

Beguiled \\\ _Arceus64_

~

Drako /// _Arceus64_

V

~

_Arceus64_ \\\ Beguiled

_Arceus64_ \\\ Drako

~

Beguiled /// fuzzzzj

V

~

Beguiled \\\ _Arceus64_

Beguiled \\\ Drako

Beguiled \\\ fuzzzzj

---

______

~

ArchiosLukos /// Doctor

V

~

Zoroark77 /// ArchiosLukos

Zoroark77 /// Doctor

~

V

PsychoCat /// ArchiosLukos

Zoroark77 /// Doctor

---

______

~

~

V default

Zoroark77 /// Doctor

---

_____

Key:

~: "Leaf" session, 3 or less chatters

---: "Tree" session, 4 chatters

If a current session is ended with a tree symbol, it is locked. If it ends with a leaf symbol, it may be entered.

NOTE: The RP is on hold until Weavile sorts out the DC aspect. Please be patient C:

Edited by Ayesthine

Sorry for the double post.

Guys, seriously, pay attention to which groups are full. I know it's a little hard, but could you at least try to see if the person you're trying to contact is in a full group? It's not that hard. It really isn't. Just look at their previous posts. There is only four pages. It's not that hard. If you can't obey the rules, then you shouldn't be in this. I don't understand what's so hard about this. I really don't.

Besides, this RP is on halt. It's on hiatus because Master left. That's kinda important to remember. It's not a great idea to start posting madly, especially with a hiatus going on.

Edited by Doctortear

Oh gosh, I'm so so sorry, I didn't realize that. I'll pay more attention next time. I deleted my post. Sorry, I really didn't mean to brake the rules, I'll start keeping better track of things.

No need to worry. I'm just a little upset so many people are blowing off the rules and not even bothering to look at the people they're trying to contact. A simple mistake isn't bad. ^^

So sorry guys. And thanks Ayes and Doctor for trying to hold things together

Don't have much time, we're only stopped for breakfast

Now then, the whole DC issue. It's completely my fault for not being clear, but it needs fixed.

Because of this mess Ima just edit the plot and remove that point

For the rules themselves

I see two options:

>1)I disallow any form of recognition whatsoever. No exceptions

>2)I allow it under strict rules. Breaking which will likely result in warns (And eventually bans) Because this is just that big a mess

And there's also the decision of how to reverse it

>a)Everyone deletes their posts back until before the first mention of DC. And if we do the former from above, edits out any form of recognition of anyone

>b)We edit without deleting, chaos ensues

>c)Total reboot. New thread. The works. We start over and forget this ever happened

Opinions are welcome. (PM and OOC welcome) Will make my decision upon return

*No forum recognition what so ever

We either

*inform everyone to continue, pretending that any recognition of other players never happened

*delete the chunks of text concerning recognition so that people don't get confused if they go back to check other's posts

*I am not in favor of rebooting the entire RP over this

Edited by ArchiosLukos