PointOfOrigin

~ Secret Santa!

How often do you want the Secret gifting to be organized?  

202 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

And ...my gift was accepted.

One down, more to come ! (Hopefully smile.gif )

Ooh, glad I sorted my PM box the other day, it was almost full.

Can't wait to find my giftee, see what I can get them smile.gif

Yay got my giftee list! Already have one thing from the list and working on getting another to send them together. I'm happy to get to participate in this again this year.

I'm glad to hear that biggrin.gif And I'm really glad to see that for now, most of you don't have problems with your giftee's wishlists. I hope it'll stay that way xd.png

You PM them once you have a gift for them with their gift. Previous years some people would also include small stories, RPG style or wishes, but you can write down whatever you want. Just make sure that they know it's done as a participation in this thread.

You PM them once you have a gift for them with their gift. Previous years some people would also include small stories, RPG style or wishes, but you can write down whatever you want. Just make sure that they know it's done as a participation in this thread.

Ah, alright~ Thanks (: Now to wait.

Well some of the things on the list of my giftee are challenging for me to get but in a good way that I most certainly don't mind. So at least nothing is impossible. Also just reached my Gold Trophy a few days ago in preparation for this so I'm really happy.

I'm having fun trying to find stuff, although I wish I hadn't used up so many incubates >.<

Well some of the things on the list of my giftee are challenging for me to get but in a good way that I most certainly don't mind. So at least nothing is impossible. Also just reached my Gold Trophy a few days ago in preparation for this so I'm really happy.

Yes, some things couldn't been avoided since so many of you asked for CB metallics or 3rd gen prizes, etc. But, we did our best to make sure that you are capable of gifting as many gifts as you can. As far as mettalics go... Well, I think that cave doesn't even drop that many mettalics in a month xd.png.

Awesome, I was wondering when PMs would go out. Haven't gotten mine yet, but I have some potential gifts for someone waiting on my scroll already...hopefully the goodies match up!

Awesome, I was wondering when PMs would go out. Haven't gotten mine yet, but I have some potential gifts for someone waiting on my scroll already...hopefully the goodies match up!

* Looks at scroll* Your giftee's going to be one happy camper tongue.gif

Wow. xd.png

Do gifts have to go out right away? I'd prefer to give a bred thing because it makes it more personal, I guess? But it might be a pain. xd.png

Wow. xd.png

Do gifts have to go out right away? I'd prefer to give a bred thing because it makes it more personal, I guess? But it might be a pain. xd.png

You've got until the end of this month to send your gifts. And then, there's a make up time if somebody's missing their gifts, that will last until the 10th of February. So, there's plenty of time to send gifts.

So not all PMs have been sent out by now, right? huh.gif

Since I have not got one yet..

First half has been sent out. There's 92 more that need to be sent by Oasis.

Okay thanks! biggrin.gif

I have fulfilled wish 1 and 5 of my giftee. I plan to do more once I know they've space for more.

Of course the one time i want to find a specific common it's nowhere to be found in the cave. :argh:

I mean I guess I could wait for the Nice Things I'd like to breed for them to be ready to breed again, but I want to gift my santee now. :[

Go stalk the AP? If you catch it there, you get a bonus of gifting them a hatchling.

Edited by PointOfOrigin