RaisingDragons

November Release

Personally, I think with the HUGE DC 7th Birthday release, it would make a lot of sense for November to be release-free....so that people can catch up on getting new breeds ^^; Not to mention, seasonals turn to winter on the 20th, iirc, so there's still plenty to grab and get regardless if theres new things or not...

Edited by Xythus

For the record, the first batch of any new release that happened today or tomorrow would definitely be grown up before the holiday breeding starts (Absolute maximum is 14 days total). However, whatever happens, happens. I made a point to get on early to check today and yesterday, but it's no skin off my back if there's not a release.

I know.

There have also been a lot of new releases latley, and some people are still having trouble getting caught up with them (especially the opals and coppers seeing how rare they are) so not putting a new omg i need this now egg gives the others a chance to circulate more and lets people relax and enjoy the ones from the prior releases instead of ignoring them to get the next big thing.

*looks around, sees nothing happening so goes back to sleep* Meh.

Edited by Light Concorde

Nowt yet. Ah well. Guess this is just part of the fun of a late November release.

So... Saturday release for the last of November? or a 1st December release? Or nothing until Christmas? We shall see... If there's nothing until Christmas, maybe it'll be a gingerbread dragon.

Did TJ say anything about tonight, or would tomorrow be more likely, since we usually have Releases on Sat. nights?

I keep saving spaces for each weekend, in case, so I hope it's not wasted again.

We'd have plenty of time to have a batch or two of new ones hatched before Holiday breeding started, and people have been waiting all month for the Release TJ said we'd have...

I wasn't online at night, Did it happen?

If you're meaning the release, no, it has not happened yet. No one knows when or if there will be one.

I find myself wondering if he could get caught in traffic, or a blackout or other misadventure, and miss the time for something he planned.

ETA: I'm a mom, so I guess those kind of worries come from events with my own son. I hope everything is all right.

He was on IRC the whole time, so I guess he was at home. :-)

A maintenance, maybe it will come now, but who knows....

there's always maintenance at that time of day. always.

so don't get your hopes up to much for today.

No release today... well then maybe we'll simply have a Saturday/sunday night release like all months unsure.gif

No release, then. I'm somewhat relieved, actually - I'm quite scroll-locked and I have Quilt Club today...

I just wish he hadn't said there WOULD be a November release....

If there is now a "November release" in December, when we have all decided to finish breeding autumns and so on, there will be many pissed off players who had kept their scrolls free for almost two weeks now...

You mean November, like in the thread title? wink.gif

The next one, starting on Sunday, is December.

You have got to be kidding me. I have spent almost three weeks mostly trying to keep scroll empty in all this anticipation. A release has never been this disappointing before. :/ I don't mind the wait, I don't mind if there won't be release either. What I do mind is complete lack of communication.

Get used to it. It's been that way since I joined in '08.

Hopefully maybe you'll get a kindhearted soul to give you some! Course I imagine they'll be permanent anyway, so you may not need to worry at all. c:

Gambled, slept, and it looks like everything turned out okay. My fear was that something with the rarity of Coppers or Blusangs would come out.

I do understand why so many of you are upset about the lack of release today. Even though it would be inconvenient for me personally, I was hoping to see one, and I agree with all of you that I took "November Release" to mean, well, sometime in November.

Off to work, wish me luck. blink.gif

So this is the second weekend where I get up at 6 in the morning (I am six hours ahead of the cave time) to look if there a new release and if there is, catch some new eggs and if there is not, return to my bed. I really do hope there will be something tomorrow. I want to sleep on sunday xd.png Anyway, I have locked myself with incuhatchable eggs from the AP now. I think I will keep doing this for the rest of the day, will get me some nice 2nd gens or even-gen lineages.

I wouldn't mind (it always USED to be totally random, after all) if he had not specifically said, HERE

Just a reminder: The October release will occur later this month as part of the Halloween event.

The November release will occur in mid- to late-November to give ample time for dragons to grow up after the Halloween event.

On that have we all based our breeding, our sleep, or visits to the cinema....

Tomorrow is the last possible day, if he spoke truth.

He was on IRC the whole time, so I guess he was at home. :-)

ummm.. LOL?

As frustrating as it may have been in morning, since I have been up just after 2hrs of sleep to catch a possible release every other day, this statement now just made me laugh.

and yes agree with fuzzbucket, problem isn't the random release, it's the statement that confirms there -will- be a release hence the brohahaha. If it isn't late November now, when will it ever be. blink.gif I hope late November isn't like..15th of December, because that would be outside my realms of reality. xd.png

But anyway, I locked myself silly for most part, so I am not really as excited anymore. Looking forward to what comes on Xmas this year though.

Edited by Amaterasu-sama

If it isn't tomorrow, I shall get back to breeding. At least I am catching a few incuhatchable CBs I needed !

A sudden thought... Maybe he was planning for the upcoming midnight and forgot that November only has 30 days xd.png tee hee.

Edited by fuzzbucket

A sudden thought... Maybe he was planning for the upcoming midnight and forgot that November only has 30 days

Oh yes, this!

*Wipes coffee from keyboard.