TJ09

2013-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I can`t wait until the new hatchies will grow up. But I am happy, this year I completed my Zombie set and I got all halloween dragons I wanted. smile.gif

I dunno, I think these hatchlings look like they're wearing sheets like ghosts. biggrin.gif I know we have shadow walkers already, but BOO ghosts sound cute too. biggrin.gif

And I failed miserably with zombies. :/ One hatchling dodged, the rest disintegrated.

Oh well at least I still have my adult zombie from a couple years ago. I have bad luck with zombie-ing.

No worries... TJ's always get sick - but they are protected and won't die!! smile.gif

Yayy! It will be cool if one Dragon has a BSA of cure.

Happy Halloween to all and good hunting. Got up az 6 a.m. this morning, egg locked within 20 minutes. Yay for 7 eggies!

The new hatchlings look so cute! <3

Decided to try for a zombie set this year and got four zombie hatchlings out of fifteen - two male, one female, and one ungendered. My two adults decided to disintegrate, but I shall try again next year.

Im seriously loving the hatchlings..

It's colors are so pretty! I can't wait to see these guys all grown up ;u;

Makes me wonder. I totally forgot about the candies that show up around the site. This year it was only 45, right?

These eggs are gorgeous! They look like they're wrapped in the shiny foil that cheap Halloween chocolates come in. And the hatchlings, creepy as their staring is, are adorable in their candy corn colors. Grabbed 5, waiting for my last 2 other eggs to hatch so that I can gather up my 7. biggrin.gif

Happy Halloween, everybody!

Oooh, so they're stalker dragons! D: I may already have a name in mind. Cute hatchlings though, I can't wait to see adults.

*pokes her other Halloweens* What do you mean, 4 more hours to hatch?! I need more new eggs now! >.<

Do you know this for a fact or that a guess? Trying to figure out the name of the dragon is always such fun once you've nabbed your clutch.

Got my sixth egg and now I need my last Black Marrow to hatch before getting the seventh. This actually turned out to be a pretty good year. Hopefully the next will be even better once I learn how to plan things way better.

Ahhh I love love love the hatchies! So excited to see them all grown up.

After all the trouble I had catching them I suddenly had four of the new eggs all at once and I couldn't figure out how I caught them as I had gotten the message that someone had gotten the egg I wanted already. The joy of backspacing then refreshing I guess. Since it worked so well I think I'll use that method of catching on all new releases from now on. So to whoever it was that mentioned doing that; THANK YOU!

Love the eggs this year! Already caught my limit in the early morning hours last night (and created 2 more zombies) and also finished trick or treating so now I can sit back and relax. smile.gif

Thanks to TJ and all the spriters & artists for another awesome Halloween event! I can't wait to see the dragons as adults.

these hatchlings, gah! their adorable creepy staring and their coloring is amazing. and i love the angle their body is at, not many spriters deviate from the side view.

Do you know this for a fact or that a guess? Trying to figure out the name of the dragon is always such fun once you've nabbed your clutch.

Just messing around with the hatchling description. I'd just yesterday been thinking about the character I'll name mine after, so I kind of latched onto the stalker thing. xd.png

I do wonder what the real name is, and what the adults look like... these are going to be the longest three days ever. *goes to incubate hers*

WELL - they sort between Cavern Lurkers and Harvests... so I guess not Stalkers... (but what is the PROPER name for Lurkers then ???)

Wait - all the Hallowe'ens seem to sort as Hallowe'en and the year, so skip that bright idea then.... How come I didnit notice that before...

I just discovered one of my new eggs has an interesting code. It's OUCh. I thought that was funny. Halloween is good luck for me this year since another of them - a Shadow Walker I think - has the code that spells out Doctor Who. So funny, that.

I just discovered one of my new eggs has an interesting code. It's OUCh. I thought that was funny. Halloween is good luck for me this year since another of them - a Shadow Walker I think - has the code that spells out Doctor Who. So funny, that.

These are very interesting codes xd.png

Ahh, my DragCave Halloween work is done. Killed five dragons (three hatchies, two adults) and got my first two zombies (mature female hatchie and unmatured "male" hatchie), and then went and grabbed six Halloween eggs (da new ones). Yup, I'm quite satisfied with the results of this day.

...now, we wait until night and then go get free candy! Mwahahahahahahahaha!

Happy Halloween, everyone!

Hah! One of the three eggs that I picked up today had the code "fREee" (Caps messed up on purpose)! I LOVE it! xd.png

Edited by Cassie_Fenix

WELL - they sort between Cavern Lurkers and Harvests... so I guess not Stalkers... (but what is the PROPER name for Lurkers then ???)

Wait - all the Hallowe'ens seem to sort as Hallowe'en and the year, so skip that bright idea then.... How come I didnit notice that before...

I was gonna say, all the Halloweenies sort as Halloween in chronological order. smile.gif So they could be called anything, but they'll sort as Halloween 2013 (or #5?)