TJ09

2013-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Is it normal that it says Unfortunately, your hatchling has been killed. when i click my Zombie?

Good question. I just clicked mine that had just been zombified and it says the same thing. unsure.gif

Edited by Syiren

Is it normal that it says Unfortunately, your hatchling has been killed. when i click my Zombie?

Yep. I think the zombie description only appears during normal zombie viewing times.

Anyone want to confirm that, though? x3

Oh, I shouldn't have taken a look at the S2 Hatchies. Now I'm really tempted to freeze at last one. >.< I have to be strong and wait for next year!

Actually, three usually means adult dimorphism.  When there are only three, it usually means that adults will have it, but the hatchlings don't, so there is only need for one frozen hatchling.

Oh really? Cool :] ((had no idea))

As a side note: I don't really mean any offense, but why are people trying to trade the new Halloween eggs already. I saw someone trying to trade an egg for a CB vine, I mean, seriously.

I feel really bad for posting this, but I just couldn't resist : p

Sorry

@Sock, I'm pretty certain.

Edited by Oasis

My Zombie stats:

32 Disintergrated

12 turned Zombie

3 Revived

I'd love to know how 42 did with their Zombie creation!

Holidays are always fun at DC. Can't wait for christmas already. *wonders about this year's christmas dragons*

My Zombie stats:

32 Disintergrated

12 turned Zombie

3 Revived

I'd love to know how 42 did with their Zombie creation!

2 disintegrated and 1 changed.

i was going for 1 adult and ungenderd, but the ungenderds didint make it. now i have 2 adults and a s2 hatchie. :3

Mine say that too. The ones I killed with the kill action say "has been killed", the ones that ran out of time say "has died".

I guess it makes sense, they are dead after all.

Mine say that too. The ones I killed with the kill action say "has been killed", the ones that ran out of time say "has died".

I guess it makes sense, they are dead after all.

Hmmm. The wiki says different.

Well you guys, the complaints from the last few releases turned this release's egg into a cave blocker of a sort. tongue.gif

Hmmm. The wiki says different.

Now that you mention it, I remember the text that's on the Wiki. But all my Zombies just say has been killed or has died, even the old ones from previous years. Weird. huh.gif

Well you guys, the complaints from the last few releases turned this release's egg into a cave blocker of a sort. tongue.gif

I'm not complaining one bit. These guys can cave block all they want. My net is open and ready for them. biggrin.gif

I only got a ratio of 1/5 zombies this year, but oh well. At least I got one!

My some kind of golden egg(Can't Remember name) can hatch already! Pls hatch fast, i need to get a new Halloween egg now!!

Well, that settles it. I am all egg locked with new release eggs. I cannot wait to breed them and gift their eggs next year.

Thank you TJ and spriters for this awesome new dragon. Good luck to everyone and Happy Halloween! biggrin.gif

It will probably something outright creepy or something that spreads holiday cheer.

I plan on going trick or treating today..I wish everyone a Happy Halloween!

P.S. What are the Halloween Eggs?

( Species and colors )

Actually, three usually means adult dimorphism. When there are only three, it usually means that adults will have it, but the hatchlings don't, so there is only need for one frozen hatchling.

Normally I would agree with you, but there seems to be a pattern with Halloween releases too. Even when I would love for these little stalkers to have dimorphism (they're simply gorgeous!) I fear that the adults may share a sprite.

• 2008 Vampire - dimorphism
  • 2009 Pumpkin - adults share a sprite
  • 2010 Black Marrow - dimorphism
  • 2011 Shadow Walker - adults share a sprite
  • 2012 Cavern Lurker - dimorphism

Normally I would agree with you, but there seems to be a pattern with Halloween releases too. Even when I would love for these little stalkers to have dimorphism (they're simply gorgeous!) I fear that the adults may share a sprite.
  • 2008 Vampire - dimorphism
  • 2009 Pumpkin - adults share a sprite
  • 2010 Black Marrow - dimorphism
  • 2011 Shadow Walker - adults share a sprite
  • 2012 Cavern Lurker - dimorphism

Three dragons in release threads always means dimophism? I've never seen an exception to this rule. Never. The pattern is most likely just a coincidence.

No, no, it's always like this during a holiday release because it's only cave-catchable for one day. laugh.gif I wouldn't mind seeing this level of block during the first 24 hours of a regular release...

There's generally not an intended pattern like that. It seems a little bit like a coincidence.

Also...got a zombie on my first attempt (though the dragons avoided my attack several times). Checking that off my list...

Got seven of the new eggs, five new Zombie hatchies and one new adult Zombie (which makes a total of nine Zombies). Now I can go to bed. :3

I love the eggs! And the hatchlings look promising as well, they have beautiful colors. I can't wait to see the adults!

Happy Halloween to everyone!

Now I'm happily locked with stalkers and off to bed (only a few minutes late, surprisingly) happy.gif