TJ09

2013-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

catched 3 of them, and it was realy easy(?) o.O

I thought to I am not going to catch anything because I have some issues with eyesight xd.png

Well... crap. 0/5 on zombie attempts, when I only needed one to complete my set.

But I did rake in a bunch of the new eggs! Thanks TJ! I can't wait to see them.

No zombies this year for me. Ten attempts, two revived as regular dragons and the rest disintegrated. That makes three years of no success with zombifying males!

Still, lots of great new eggs. Looking forward to seeing the new beauty from aangs-sister!

>gendered hatchie

Even more hugable o3o I wonder if they have spriter's alts... I'd love to see how they would look like in green instead of orange... Or maybe purple or blue<3

I almost can't believe it! I got 3 zombie adults this year when last year I didn't even get one successful revive.

I'm still egg-locked from my last round of catching previous years' dragons, but it's good to know that when I can finally start catching it'll be easy. biggrin.gif The hatchies are so cute!

Thanks TJ and spriters!

I love this Halloween! Now I have three eggs/ungendered hatchlings of each Halloween dragon, the ones included a friend will send me when the're hatched. The ones on the first page matured to a stage two hatchling, and are absolutley gorgeos!

Caught 5 of the new eggs this morning as I had no luck last night when they first started to drop. Also made two zombies. biggrin.gif

Loving the little hatchies, but at the moment they don't look very scary.

Three failed zombie attempts out of four. Oh well, that gives me all the adults I need unless I decide to try for an ungendered one. I will have to try for another one or two hatchies next year.

Sakes be the eggs are absolutely gorgeous! I forgot to grab them before I snuck off to bed last night! (I was even up passed Mindnight, too! D: ) I just love love LOVE the colors! And that face is awesome!

*checks first post*

And the babies are absolutely adorable!!! Oh goodness! The colors~

Really nice and easy to catch release which makes me wonder is there alt version of this egg somewhere in the cave?

I wanted zombie so much that I actually killed one of my hatchlings, but when I read the sentence about stabbing and that her eyes were looking at me wondering why I betrayed it. I become so very sad. So I couldn't do it anymore. Fortunetly hatchling revived but not as a zombie.

That sentence made me so very sad that I guess I'll never manage to create one at all.

Happy Halloween everyone! biggrin.gif

The hatchlings are SO ADORABLE!

Their body structure seems a bit equinesque to me.

Oh, those are really lovely!

Caught my six today, influenced and incubated. smile.gif

Also managed my first Zombie! *is very happy*

Thank you so much for this great Halloween event! <3

Caught 3 of the new beauties <3

I also tried reviving my zombie fodder. 2 failed completely, 1 revived to normal, and 2 turned into zombies biggrin.gif They were even the ones who had bred an egg when they were alive, too, but since the AP is backlogged with Halloween Eggs it's out there dying sad.gif

The hatchlings are so cute! I can't wait to see the Adults!

Whenever I read the hatchling's description, it reminds me of those living paintings in haunted houses that always seem to stare at you as you go by. xd.png

Already got my six eggs and influenced all~ Now off to play Laxius Force.

Happy Halloween everyone.

So far I've acquired one of the new eggs.

Here to hoping my other eggs hatch in time for me to get more.

smile.gif

Really nice and easy to catch release which makes me wonder is there alt version of this egg somewhere in the cave?

I wanted zombie so much that I actually killed one of my hatchlings, but when I read the sentence about stabbing and that her eyes were looking at me wondering why I betrayed it. I become so very sad. So I couldn't do it anymore. Fortunetly hatchling revived but not as a zombie.

That sentence made me so very sad that I guess I'll never manage to create one at all.

Happy Halloween everyone! biggrin.gif

I felt the same to read it, so I had to meditate it along the night. But I only had to kill 2 dragons for getting my first zombie.