TJ09

2013-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I plan on going trick or treating today..I wish everyone a Happy Halloween!

P.S. What are the Halloween Eggs?

( Species and colors )

No one knows yet. They're new. Better get them CB (cave born) while you can, because today's the only day you can get them without getting them as a gift or in the AP next Halloween.

Yyaayy! I'm happily full of new eggs biggrin.gif

Also, I've got 3 out of 5 adult zombies! They're all male, though. I've killed five dragons, three males and two females, and only the males turned... oh, well, I'm happy anyway! And three out of seven ungendered hatchlings turned succesfully.

SOOO HAPPY! Thanks TJ and the spriters, the new eggs look awesome!

Now that you mention it, I remember the text that's on the Wiki. But all my Zombies just say has been killed or has died, even the old ones from previous years. Weird. huh.gif

I mentioned it earlier, but I think the zombie description only shows during normal zombie-showing times (ie late at night). We can check again when night rolls around. o3o

The New eggs are only on the AP page right?

Bred eggs from previous Halloweens and abandoned new Halloweens are on the abandoned page. New Halloweens are currently releasing in all biomes until the end of today EST (six and a half hours left).

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

The New eggs are only on the AP page right?

No, they're in every biome of the main cave. They won't appear in the AP unless someone drops theirs.

Bred eggs from previous Halloweens and abandoned new Halloweens are on the abandoned page. New Halloweens are currently releasing in all biomes until the end of today EST (six and a half hours left).

Thanks SockPuppet Strangler, and angelicdragonpuppy! That is a major help! <3

Edit: I got my two already wow!

Edited by ElementalMistressLuna

Well I got three and am now egg locked. This was an amazing event even though I did not get all the treats this year!~

I'm so happy! A friend of mine gifted a new egg to me with a Z code! I was hoping to get one for the Z Project biggrin.gif

I'm locked with 6 stalkers and a freshly summoned Guardian of Nature. Best Halloween ever! happy.gif

So...do these dragons have dimorphism? To me the male and female sprite on the first page doesn't look different...if this is the case then I can just get one more and I'll have the entire spriteline (easier for me)

So...do these dragons have dimorphism? To me the male and female sprite on the first page doesn't look different...if this is the case then I can just get one more and I'll have the entire spriteline (easier for me)

I believe the adults will have dimorphism since TJ has 3 dragons in his post.

It is common that if TJ has 3 eggs on display we get dimorphism, and hatchlings share the sprite, and if there are 4 eggs on display even hatchlings have different sprites, 2 eggs and it is a one gender breed or no dimorphism at all.

Who made this year's Halloween dragon sprites?

If you look at the bottom of the page for any hatchling or dragon sprite it lists the artists. This years hatchlings show aangs-sister for the artist.

I had four eggs from previous halloweens, and they all loved me enough to hatch during the drop so I was able to get all 5 new eggs when I wanted to! YAAAY. These new eggs are so pretty too *o*