TJ09

2013-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Thank you TJ and spriters/artists for this awesome Halloween! I love the new dragon.

I thought, meh, I'm not going to try for a zombie as there is chance of failure. But then I thought, well, 1 try can't hurt. Dragon got killed, then I did revive and it BECAME A ZOMBIE! Yay!! So happy biggrin.gif

Who has new hatchie gendered or genderless?

Nobody except TJ at this point... the earliest anyone will have a hatchling of the new release is a couple minutes after midnight tomorrow ^.^

I was lucky with my Zombie attempts, I guess. My only dead adult dragon disintegrated, but 4 out of 9 hatchies returned from the grave undead wub.gif

What's the name of new dragon?

We will not know until TJ's dragons grow up.

What's the name of new dragon?

No one knows what the name of the Dragon is until Tj's grow up (He always has the first adults of any breed)

actually maybe they could scare crows???

Halloween scarecrow dragons...I really like your theory!

We will find out soon enough!

I attempted the zombie...all the adults have been dodging for days (good for them for wanting to live so badly). So...I killed a baby. OMG, I felt so bad, but I did get a baby zombie then.

The new dragons are so pretty so far! I can't wait for my own to hatch and grow up.

Oh noooo, they are pretty!

I had decided I'd only get 3 male and 3 female new Halloween dragons this year to spare myself the trouble of finding something to trade for the 8th dragon (because not having the same number of males and females is unacceptable for my brain, so it's either 6 or 8).

So I only have 6 slots for the new eggs, but now the hatchies look reeeeally nice... Um, well, maybe I won't like the adults...? Meh. tongue.gif

(Then again, I doubt I will ever love any dragon more than the Marrows, and I "only" have 4 CB Marrows and I somehow survived that.)

tl;dr: New hatchies are beautiful, and I am greedy. biggrin.gif

What the new hatchie look like?

They are in the first post of this thread. You can see them there.

What the new hatchie look like?

Thank you for this adorable Halloween dragon! Although, it may not be that adorable when it matures laugh.gif

I'm loving all the Halloween colors...

DangerDragon, go to the first page of this thread, in TJ's post, there are 3 little babies smile.gif

Oooh, so they're stalker dragons! D: I may already have a name in mind. Cute hatchlings though, I can't wait to see adults.

*pokes her other Halloweens* What do you mean, 4 more hours to hatch?! I need more new eggs now! >.<

Thank you for this adorable Halloween dragon! Although, it may not be that adorable when it matures laugh.gif

I'm loving all the Halloween colors...

DangerDragon, go to the first page of this thread, in TJ's post, there are 3 little babies smile.gif

Thanks!

Yay! Happy Halloween everyone, and thanks TJ and spriters. I can't wait to see what these guys look like when they grow up.

Edited by swanboat

These little guys look spirited!

Wondering what they'll look like after they grow up.......

Thank you to TJ and the staff! laugh.gif

Happy Halloween!

The hatchlings are so cute! They look like they're stretching awww wub.gif

The description makes me think of stalkers laugh.gif

The colors on these little ones look awesome! I can't wait to see the adults! ♥

Scary, Spooky and Haunt are sick! Poor little hatchies. sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

No worries... TJ's always get sick - but they are protected and won't die!! smile.gif