TJ09

2013-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

yay! a few of my Halloween past hatchies grew up! I also got my first Zombie, and I got the new release eggs! smile.gif Thanks TJ and Sprites, and Happy Halloween DC!

I just discovered one of my new eggs has an interesting code. It's OUCh. I thought that was funny. Halloween is good luck for me this year since another of them - a Shadow Walker I think - has the code that spells out Doctor Who. So funny, that.

OMG! LOVE IT! xd.png Mine had the code FrEee (caps are messed up on purpose), so I'm going to have to think of a name that has the word "Free" in it at least. smile.gif

6 eggs and 3 zombies!! Woot woot. So happy I managed the 3 zombies. Had 3 hatchie fodder and all disintegrated and 5 adult fodder and 2 disintegrated and got 3 smile.gif

OMG, so that IS a fox kit as your avatar, and it's YOURS?

Do you do rescue work with wild animals?

We had someone up the street from my parent's house who did that, generally with injured owls and things, but I believe she once had a cougar kitten for a while and some others I can't recall.

No dragons...

With reference to the eggs looking like candy - that's exactly what I thought they looked like, foil-wrapped candy.

I had a hard time making out the face, but they are truly gorgeous eggs, and many thanks to the spriters, carnie workers, TJ and the Mods making this yet another wonderful Holiday!

Oh yeah, that's my little Tribble as my avatar. Well, not so little anymore, I guess! I'd love to say me having her is the result of some noble rescue when she was 5 weeks old, but the truth is she's from a licensed breeder. She was purchased to be a pet.

OMG! I LOVE THE HATCHLINGS! So far, they are exactly what I was hoping for this year! YAY!

Ah, the new dragons are. . . different from what I was hopping for/expecting. Their color is a surprise. I think they are going to have something to do with dreams/scaring you in your sleep, or just playing with the mind.

I really like these hatchlings and their colors. They look a bit like a cross between cats and some sort of canine. Either way, I hope the adults are just as great.

Oh, I love the egg sprites! <3 I'm relieved it was relatively easy to catch these guys so I didn't have to stress that smile.gif

Also got the last zombie I needed for my collection :> But the description of the action is so heartbreaking... :'(

Oh, I love the egg sprites! <3 I'm relieved it was relatively easy to catch these guys so I didn't have to stress that smile.gif

Also got the last zombie I needed for my collection :> But the description of the action is so heartbreaking... :'(

I KNOW!!! I'm always like: "I'm SOO sorry! Please forgive me!"

On the bright side, I forgot to get zombie fodder, but I killed all of my least favourite dragons today, and one of them turned!

Ooh...I love the new Halloween egg, it's beautiful and the hatchlings look beautiful so far...but they're wicked beauties it sounds like but awesome.

And I finally got a adult female Zombie! I'm so happy now

5 kills, no zombies! sad.gif

At least I got new eggs with interesting codes, though I wish I had more room for Marrows.

I only needed one female adult zombie, got one, and I have 5 of the new eggs sitting safely on my scroll~

Candy corn... huh, even though that's definitely halloween candy, I can't help but think Homestuck. xd.png

Still have to wait the 2.5 days eh? I better go incu/influ mine.... might have to freeze a baby again, or trade for another one if i plan to do a big breeding thing like with the ghosts~

Looking at the eggs I kind of want to eat them. They look like delicious candy.

Happy Halloween everyone!

I caught new eggs and got a male adult Zombie finally, so for me it's a success^^

The eggs and the hatchlings look beautiful, I can't wait to see the adults!

Thanks again for the event!

Oh yeah, that's my little Tribble as my avatar. Well, not so little anymore, I guess! I'd love to say me having her is the result of some noble rescue when she was 5 weeks old, but the truth is she's from a licensed breeder. She was purchased to be a pet.

OMG! I LOVE THE HATCHLINGS! So far, they are exactly what I was hoping for this year! YAY!

Please tone down the caps - it comes off as shouting at others.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler