TJ09

2013-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

ohmigawsh, such cute hatchlings.

I might need to hoard a bunch of these babies next year. :3

Agreed

I have a question

Can zombies be made at any time during the 31th or only must be made at night?

I just made mine about half an hour ago, so anytime on the 31st is fine.

I have a question

Can zombies be made at any time during the 31th or only must be made at night?

Just made my zombie like around 9am EST. xd.png She's near the bottom of my scroll and she WAS a lilly walker. I decided to kill her then revive her right away and that's how I got her.

Glad I got that Shadow Walker yesterday. Getting it in exchange for losing a spot was worth it...plus I now have 3 of each gender set.

I also get 3 Zombies out of 5...one of which was a vampire so it's pretty fitting that it stays with the holiday. Made about 15 minutes ago.

I'm wondering what's gona spook us this year....

I got my 2nd egg for the new breed, (an icy 6-pack, seems like there are a LOT of amazing codes with this release) but I still want to breed some of my older dragons to continue lineages. Have a few more eggs hatching today, maybe I'll breed and take a chance on picking up more of the new babies from trades. With Halloween, I always wish I could have many more slots!

With Halloween, I always wish I could have many more slots!

Don't we all feel the same way? smile.gif

I killed and revived a dragon and it turned into a zombie only to realize I killed the wrong one. user posted image

I killed and revived a dragon and it turned into a zombie only to realize I killed the wrong one. user posted image

Wow bad but good luck at the same time.

Got my 7 eggs, much easier catching now than it was late last night. The hatchlings are adorable, can't wait to see what they grow up into! smile.gif

Adorable Hatchling sprites! Although somehow, I kinda feel like this is just a cover to fool us when it turns into a scary adult dragon... ninja.gif

well 2 adults I so wanted to be zombies avoided the blade dry.gif

but this little one wasn't fast enough xd.png

I had a male frozen and adult from my first tries back in 09

and now added ungendered and female adult biggrin.gif

now just need a female frozen and will be complete

roll on next halloween!

Adorable Hatchling sprites! Although somehow, I kinda feel like this is just a cover to fool us when it turns into a scary adult dragon... ninja.gif

Yes yes... Better be on guard!

Killed 5, none revived so no zombies for me this year dry.gif Bummer!

Happy Halloween Everyone!

Managed to get at least one dragon from each of the past Halloween releases, two of which are purebred.

I can't see the hatchlings very well, but they seem to have TONS of potential for turning into awesome dragons! The eggs are really nifty, too smile.gif

So I got two Zombies this year, a female and an ungendered (killed a Cheese). Not bad, I suppose, but I didn't make any of the goals I wanted. :| Well, there's always next year.

Now, to get more stalkers! xd.png That sounded better in my head.