TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

I tried a couple of different things, but no go... I'm not going to worry about it any more, thanks to all of you who tried to help... I am still having fun, lol

I wish the games were a little more complex or more games considering the fun playing them ended within a couple of hours. Though the game last Christmas had me pulling my hair out. laugh.gif

Little bit of info:

The reason there are so many treats the previous years, is that after the initial amount, usually around 30-40, TJ added a bunch of new ones last couple days.....each time.

So, yeah, there are 45 now....but keep your eye out, cause sure as rain, he'll probably add some more as we get closer to Halloween.

I've been looking forwards to this all year! biggrin.gif Already picked up some nice former halloween dragons from previous years.

I absolutely love that my latest fortune is that I believe in Sherlock Holmes. Thanks TJ, artists, storytellers, and everyone else for an awesome event!

It'll be fun to see a lot of people stay up till midnight and past it on Wednesday night, ahhh, the pleasures of Halloween... all for dragons.

Questions regarding the icons.I didnt see anything in the store regarding this.

I really love the moving icons and a lot of the different figures.

Who would I need to talk to request/buy the ability to have one of the icons on my FB wall or use as a standard signature figure? laugh.gif

alot.png

Edited by Romulan

Love the new event game only thing I have trouble with is the card game. I can never make 3 matched pairs.

Me too. It's like one of those Jedi mind tricks.

It will be 9pm Wed for me, so I'll have 3 hours or so to grab my holidays, then go to bed to get ready for Knott's Halloween Haunt later that night.

Questions regarding the icons.I didnt see anything in the store regarding this.

I really love the moving icons and alot.png of the different figures.

Who would I need to talk to request/buy the ability to have one of the icons on my FB wall or use as a standard signature figure? laugh.gif

depends on the artist. We have an art permission thread. but until we know who did what, can't say who to ask. most let you use un-altered versions here on site. (at least the last time I looked) but off-site, such as Facebook varies greatly.

I think I'm going to spam my scroll with like...100's of zombies through the years just to spite the Soul Peace dragons. lol

Zombie Dragons are too cute/cool to be destroyed. xd.png

Edited by DarkFire1

I actually won the card game my first try. *shrugs* It's the freaking maze that's annoying me. I haven't explored everything yet, haven't read the stories, but that might be because I keep going back to the Magnificent Marvels.... Those are some amazing drawings!!

Has anyone got more than 45 of the halloween treats? Because, I've been waiting for a while, and I haven't seen another one. :'D

Has anyone got more than 45 of the halloween treats? Because, I've been waiting for a while, and I haven't seen another one. :'D

Nope, seems for now that there's only 45, though TJ seems to be known to add more randomly, so keep a lookout for them.

UGh - that hardest part is now waiting for my batch of eggs to hatch so i can get more 0-O. loving the card came though so that and the treat hunt is keeping me occupied...for now. xd.png

I hear ya there. I wanted to thank you for the amazing work you did on the event. I loved the Marvels tent and the artwork for the dragons was awesome/adorable. My favs were between the Three-tailed swallow and the Electric.

I haven't beaten the maze yet, but I look forward to finding out whats at the end. biggrin.gif

I hear ya there. I wanted to thank you for the amazing work you did on the event. I loved the Marvels tent and the artwork for the dragons was awesome/adorable. My favs were between the Three-tailed swallow and the Electric.

I haven't beaten the maze yet, but I look forward to finding out whats at the end. biggrin.gif

It would have been cool to see like you go east and stumble on a Nocturne who has frozen as a statue in the middle of the path which opens during the night or go north and run into a oil pond created a turpentine dragon. Kind of like Harry Potter's maze.

Answer the rhyme or die!

It would have been cool to see like you go east and stumble on a Nocturne who has frozen as a statue in the middle of the path which opens during the night or go north and run into a oil pond created a turpentine dragon. Kind of like Harry Potter's maze.

Answer the rhyme or die!

Ou~ I didn't know there were dragons lurking in the maze. (though it doesn't surprise me) Now I want to have another go. smile.gif

On another note, I didn't know you could find treats while playing the event. I found a skull on the main page of the event. That was pretty kool.

Edit: lol, it seems the fortuneteller has good taste and is true to her abilities. My new fortune is: "Is that shirt new? You look fabulous."

I got the shirt I'm wearing less then a week ago. I got it purposely for Halloween. It's got Casper Trick or Treating and a nearby pumpkin is afraid of him. I think Esmeralda liked the shirt because it's orange like she is. xd.png

Edited by Syiren

Ou~ I didn't know there were dragons lurking in the maze. (though it doesn't surprise me) Now I want to have another go. smile.gif

On another note, I didn't know you could find treats while playing the event. I found a skull on the main page of the event. That was pretty kool.

Edit: lol, it seems the fortuneteller has good taste and is true to her abilities. My new fortune is: "Is that shirt new? You look fabulous."

I got the shirt I'm wearing less then a week ago. I got it purposely for Halloween. It's got Casper Trick or Treating and a nearby pumpkin is afraid of him. I think Esmeralda liked the shirt because it's orange like she is. xd.png

Actually, Spyridon just said 'It would have been cool to see...' not that there was anything in there, so don't drive yourself nuts trying to find any dragons or anything in there. smile.gif

QUOTE (Spyridon @ Oct 26 2013, 02:16 AM)

Answer the rhyme or die! ...

Some of us spent quite a while going everywhere but to the end, and some of us would have seen anything 'hidden' in there...

Actually, Spyridon just said 'It would have been cool to see...' not that there was anything in there, so don't drive yourself nuts trying to find any dragons or anything in there.  smile.gif

Some of us spent quite a while going everywhere but to the end, and some of us would have seen anything 'hidden' in there...

There isn't like that in the maze. I'm just brainstorming ideas that would make the maze go up a step in complexity. I solved the maze in about 15 minutes. Mind you, I was doing a random clickity click. laugh.gif

EDIT: You could have had a magi teleport you back to the start of the maze. I would have hated running into one of those. ninja.gif

Edited by Spyridon

I have 41 treats, and I haven't seen any in quite some time. Ah well, hopefully the last four will show up tomorrow. Today. Whichever. The new day doesn't start until the sun comes up, despite what the clock says. >>

I have 41 treats, and I haven't seen any in quite some time. Ah well, hopefully the last four will show up tomorrow. Today. Whichever. The new day doesn't start until the sun comes up, despite what the clock says. >>

I have a feeling that TJ is going to dump another 20 different treats on Halloween.

Actually, Spyridon just said 'It would have been cool to see...' not that there was anything in there, so don't drive yourself nuts trying to find any dragons or anything in there. smile.gif

Ah, whoops. My bad, guess I should make sure I'm fully awake when reading. ^^; It's almost 3 AM my time.

Actually, Spy was right about dragons being in or rather at the end of the maze. I ran into the Zombie and BOY! Did he ever look kool! I want one. 0w0

I noticed a dragon statue in the graveyard, perhaps it's really a nocturne trapped in stone, forever petrified by the zombie?

That Rings faint bell-tones from ?National Lampoon's? Bored of the Rings, where (I think it was) Frito Bugger peered into the ?Magic 8-ball? and saw only a message saying something very much like that... Might have been Spam ?Gangrene? who did so, though...

Whoever it was, he also found it rather disappointing, especially as I believe there was an image of a ?Nozdrul? somewhere in there.

So, it could have been worse.

Edit: hi, IloveDragons!

Lol, be happy that you got a compliment, and evidently look good in everything!

I got a warning about not stepping on a dead bird, and a recommendation about Incubation, lol, not a compliment in the lot, darn it...

Hahahahhaha take care!!!!

KuroT The old clothes are the best oh yeah hahahaa

Am I doing something wrong, or is there something not working properly with the fortune teller? I click the card, and I see it flip but it still just shows the backside, and then I get the message I can't visit again for another day? unsure.gif