TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

where do I find that??? remember, computer illit...

Was this directed towards me or another answer? o.o

Which version of IE are you using? It's done differently for different versions.

It's really easy in IE8: http://www.pardot.com/faqs/administration/...ity-mode-in-ie/

(I think this is for IE10???) but they seem to have made it harder in more udpated versions of IE (hopefully this means they fixed the bugs that came with it, but who knows): http://www.howtogeek.com/128289/how-to-dis...ernet-explorer/

My fortune for today: "Stay home tomorrow, nothing good will come from leaving."

LOL, I have to go to work!

Up to 35 treats, so I need 10 more.

Imagine trying to tell that to your boss.

But the dragon fortuneteller told me to stay home today or bad things will happen.

"Reply hazy. Please try again."

What the fiberoptic connection to the otherworld is bad? Too much ectoplasm clogging up the fibers?

I always used to get that from the old Magic 8 balls. lol

Another IE user that is day 2 of not seeing a fortune. /sigh normally I wouldn't assume it's the browser because IE works for me on, well, everything. Even when others say it doesn't.

I always used to get that from the old Magic 8 balls. lol

Another IE user that is day 2 of not seeing a fortune. /sigh normally I wouldn't assume it's the browser because IE works for me on, well, everything. Even when others say it doesn't.

Well, I'm using Firefox.

I was speaking to you, Socks, sorry I didn't make that clear. I'm IE7 like I said, lol

"Reply hazy. Please try again."

What the fiberoptic connection to the otherworld is bad? Too much ectoplasm clogging up the fibers?

That Rings faint bell-tones from ?National Lampoon's? Bored of the Rings, where (I think it was) Frito Bugger peered into the ?Magic 8-ball? and saw only a message saying something very much like that... Might have been Spam ?Gangrene? who did so, though...

Whoever it was, he also found it rather disappointing, especially as I believe there was an image of a ?Nozdrul? somewhere in there.

So, it could have been worse.

Edit: hi, IloveDragons!

Lol, be happy that you got a compliment, and evidently look good in everything!

I got a warning about not stepping on a dead bird, and a recommendation about Incubation, lol, not a compliment in the lot, darn it...

Edited by Syphoneira

Got a new fortune today!!!

''Is that shirt new?

You look fabulous.''

I have a pijama xd.png

I got that yesterday and I was wearing a shirt I've had for a year... yeah, new.

I was speaking to you, Socks, sorry I didn't make that clear. I'm IE7 like I said, lol

Oops, sorry - didn't go back to re-check your post. It maaay be that the cards won't work for you because your IE isn't up-to-date. We've had that problem in the past where events aren't compatible with earlier versions. unsure.gif

Was this directed towards me or another answer? o.o

Which version of IE are you using? It's done differently for different versions.

It's really easy in IE8: http://www.pardot.com/faqs/administration/...ity-mode-in-ie/

(I think this is for IE10???) but they seem to have made it harder in more udpated versions of IE (hopefully this means they fixed the bugs that came with it, but who knows): http://www.howtogeek.com/128289/how-to-dis...ernet-explorer/

Thanks Sock,

I have IE 10 and I didn't even know we had an invisible toolbar. o.O

Unfortunately, I still don't have a fortune. I get a message saying an add-on for the site failed to run...doesn't say what add-on like it usually does either or I'd make sure it wasn't blocked.

Ah, well. It's not that big of a deal to me. I can read this thread for all the options. smile.gif

I wonder if it makes any difference, really. I have read every post since day one... uh, minute one might be better, lol. and different ppl are getting different fortunes, but they are all the same... I have written all of them down and there are many ppl with the dame fortune. And, since this is a fun thing, it [rob doesn't make much difference what my individual fortune might be. It is not like I am trying to open a certain door or anything like that, right...

There should be better games for the carnival. I found them to be a bit boring to be honest.

Kinda sad I can't find the map for the maze anymore :/ I managed it once by pure luck but wanted to try the other ways of getting there...no more corn maze for me I guess...the fortune thing is cool though, mine today was "He who eats little saves lots"

"Reply hazy, try again." dry.gif err... okay?

Anyways, I managed to get 45 treats! user posted image wonder if there would be more to come. biggrin.gif

Kinda sad I can't find the map for the maze anymore :/ I managed it once by pure luck but wanted to try the other ways of getting there...no more corn maze for me I guess...the fortune thing is cool though, mine today was "He who eats little saves lots"

Try doing what one user did.

Enter with your left hand on the hedge and go west. keep going and if you hit a dead end continue around the box until you come out again and keep following the left wall... Don't take your hand off of the hedge as you move and it should work...

The pumpkin is saying 2010 though...

So does my Festival of Eggs basket, and I definitely wasn't around then. That happens with some of the badges; it's normal. xd.png

I'll post the maze map again. I didn't make it, someone else did some pages back.

The artist asked this not be posted awhile back. sad.gif

Oh my bad then. Sorry. Like I said, I didn't make this someone else did and posted it back a few pages. I just copied it.

UGh - that hardest part is now waiting for my batch of eggs to hatch so i can get more 0-O. loving the card came though so that and the treat hunt is keeping me occupied...for now. xd.png

I tried a couple of different things, but no go... I'm not going to worry about it any more, thanks to all of you who tried to help... I am still having fun, lol