TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

2nd gen halloween eggs from alts or prize dragons are valuable too.

I'd like to have one ,but...

I never dreamed about it. tongue.gif

I clicked for my new fortune and nothing happened... I reclicked and was again given the note, you've gotten your fortune for today, come back tomorrow....

I am using IE and don't know what I'm doing wrong. I tried rebooting and still nothing... any ideas? remember I'm an old (67) computer illiterate... lol

Which breed is the Bearded Lady? I think I saw the answer somewhere but forgot...

Which breed is the Bearded Lady? I think I saw the answer somewhere but forgot...

brimstone

today again I didn't get a fortune

just the card turns around and nothing

I clicked for my new fortune and nothing happened... I reclicked and was again given the note, you've gotten your fortune for today, come back tomorrow....

I am using IE and don't know what I'm doing wrong. I tried rebooting and still nothing... any ideas? remember I'm an old (67) computer illiterate... lol

could you try the page on another browser if possible that IE is having some issues with this event.

I think because we both live on earth,so we have the same time system.

"Once they hit adolescence, hatchlings change quickly, maturing to their full forms in only 2 years."

2 years for dragons means 3 days for us...

And today my fortune is...

Avoid that sketchy albino dragon at all costs. He eats hands.

o_o well ok then.

today again I didn't get a fortune

just the card turns around and nothing

Ditto...

And this is the only browser I have ever had or used...

Ditto...

I tried IE and the card is blank.

When I used another browser I can see the words.

And today my fortune is...

Avoid that sketchy albino dragon at all costs. He eats hands.

o_o well ok then.

No... I'm sure he's a nice dragon... if you go up to him I'm sure it'll be fine... wink.gif

I do have a google chrome icon at the bottom of my screen. I know nothing about it nor where it originally came from, it has just always been there. Would that be another browser?

Did anyone grab a goblet/cup? Gives you two of them just like one of the spiders do but those are animated. If you click on them their contents change. One with wine one empty, one with water one empty, or both empty. Its really cool!

How many in total by the way do we know? I have 40 so far including the goblets and the ddouble spider.

Try clicking on/off compatibility mode.

Did anyone grab a goblet/cup? Gives you two of them just like one of the spiders do but those are animated. If you click on them their contents change. One with wine one empty, one with water one empty, or both empty. Its really cool!

How many in total by the way do we know? I have 40 so far including the goblets and the ddouble spider.

45 in total.

I have two cups too, and 3 spiders.

There are 45 in total now.

I do have a google chrome icon at the bottom of my screen. I know nothing about it nor where it originally came from, it has just always been there. Would that be another browser?

Yes, Chrome is another browser.

Ditto...

If I were you, I'd try Firefox; it does seem to work well on DC, where people have sometimes had problems with other browsers over the past... however long. unsure.gif

On my really old puter, IE worked much better than FF, but with one having fresher, more muscular gerbils on the power-wheels, FF seems (to me, at any rate,) to be the way to go.

"Reply hazy. Please try again."

What the fiberoptic connection to the otherworld is bad? Too much ectoplasm clogging up the fibers?

My fortune for today: "Stay home tomorrow, nothing good will come from leaving."

LOL, I have to go to work!

Up to 35 treats, so I need 10 more.

Got tonight's new fortune - "I believe in Sherlock Holmes." I always have! biggrin.gif

ETA: and I just picked up my 45th treats! Thank you to TJ and all the spriters!

Edited by dragongrrl