Lantean_Pegasus

Travel through Europe

This ticket to Helsinki hatched, oops. It still has 7 days, no worries.

Anyone want to travel?

I made an offer if you would like to take a trip to Nuuk, Greenland!

By the way, I will be out of town for the coming month (July 23- August 20) while I take my own trip through Europe!!!

I live in hope of a trip to Minsk - I have PMd.... Anyone seen Galaxystorm lately ?

@BringsTheSnow:

That sounds wonderful ! Have a fantastic trip through Europe, and think of us now and then. smile.gif (I have to confess, I envy you quite a bit.)

By the way: This would be exactly the kind of thing the "Time off" category in the passports is for. wink.gif (So perhaps you could add the dates into yours...)

@TempestSea:

As fuzzbucket said - your teleport links do strange things, please remedy that !

(For me they just don't work, but weird advertising sites would be very bad indeed !)

@fuzzbucket:

I'm sorry, I haven't seen them in a while, too. That goes for some other members as well (PMed a few to trade Paris eggs). I guess it's the summer weather and the vacation/holiday season. sad.gif

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

After a slight setback at Flughafen Zürich, Idril is on their way to the city otherwise known as "Downtown Switzerland!"

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: idril, Beldarius

Capitals travelled: double trips: Vienna+Bratislava, Nicosia+Torshavn biggrin.gif

Rome finally cooperated smile.gif and Monaco is prolific as usual.

Edit think they are fixed - sorry dont have a clue what happened...

Anyone?

edit monaco gone

Edited by TempestSea

Got a new Tirana Ticket avaible,anybody up for the travel? biggrin.gif

Cities already visited: Tallinn, Zagreb, Luxemburg, Skopje, Vienna, San Marino, Paris, Moscow, Prague, Budapest

Got a new Tirana Ticket avaible,anybody up for the travel? biggrin.gif

Cities already visited: Tallinn, Zagreb, Luxemburg, Skopje, Vienna, San Marino, Paris, Moscow, Prague, Budapest

Offering Monaco to you smile.gif Rome still open for trade - both at 4 days 10+-

Edited by TempestSea

Offering Monaco to you smile.gif Rome still open for trade - both at 4 days 10+-

Accepted it biggrin.gif

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: RyuKaiser, TempestSea

Capitals travelled: Tirana, Monaco

I'll breed a ticket for Zagreb or Oslo for one to any of

Minsk (TOP priority); Den Haag or Saint Petersburg...

And I wish someone would take on Pristina and Edinburgh... xd.png

@fuzzbucket:

Well, I'm thinking about taking Edinburgh... But at the moment I can't decide between that, Istanbul and Heraklion... wink.gif

@fuzzbucket:

Well, I'm thinking about taking Edinburgh... But at the moment I can't decide between that, Istanbul and Heraklion... wink.gif

For bleep's sake take one of them - but haven't you BEEN to both mine ? sad.gif

After a minor and brief strike from the personel at the El Prat airport in Barcelona, flights are finally able to function normally. There is a ticket avaliable for anyone who is willing to go there.

Ticket to Barcelona

Passport

Offered a ticket to rome smile.gif

Got more tickets to Skopje!

My Passport

Still need to visit:

Minsk, Andorra, Copenhagen, Lisbon, Sofia, Amsterdam, Belgrade, Bern, Bucharest, Kiev, London, Nicosia, Nuuk, Podgorica, Riga, Rome, Sarajevo, Stockholm, Vaduz,

Other non-capitals: Brugge, Cardiff, Dubrovnik, Edinburgh, Heraklion, Istanbul, Marseille, Pristina, Saint Petersburg, Salzburg, Tromso, Venice, The Hague, Munich, Zürich, Torshavn, Barcelona

Edited by Lokiphantom

I offered a trip to Reykjavik!

The private jet needed some repairs last week so visits had to be postponed, but now Iceland is back open for visitors! smile.gif

Also, the next trip I take will be my tenth. If there aren't any objections, I'd open Den Haag to visitors as soon as the next project dragon grows up on my scroll?

I offered a trip to Reykjavik!

The private jet needed some repairs last week so visits had to be postponed, but now Iceland is back open for visitors! smile.gif

Also, the next trip I take will be my tenth. If there aren't any objections, I'd open Den Haag to visitors as soon as the next project dragon grows up on my scroll?

I not only don't object, I beg you to do it - you owe me a ticket xd.png

I also want to go to St Petersburg, Tiga - do you need Oslo or Zagreb from me ?

I not only don't object, I beg you to do it - you owe me a ticket xd.png

I also want to go to St Petersburg, Tiga - do you need Oslo or Zagreb from me ?

I need Zagreb from you, I already have Oslo.

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Tiga, Shroomlet

Capitals travelled: San Marino, Reykjavik

I need Zagreb from you, I already have Oslo.

OK - I will breed one shortly if that's OK (I have two eggs hatching this evening) smile.gif May as well get ahead of the game.

Offered a ticket to rome smile.gif

Sorry for the delay, had a busy day with my doggy. Ticket is on its way! smile.gif

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Tempestsea, DragonNighthowler

Capitals travelled: Rome, Barcelona

Happy journey!