Lantean_Pegasus

Travel through Europe

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: LumosSeeker148, Drachenbraut

Capitals travelled: Vilnius, Warsaw

Drachenbraut's trip to Vilnius to follow shortly!

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: WolfParadise, Lokiphantom

Capitals travelled: Belgrade, Skopje

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: shroomlet, fuzzbucket

Capitals travelled: den Haag (in payment for a ticket to - somewhere ages up the thread...)

I fear I may have failed to post another one, and my passport also needs updating...

But LOOKY HERE:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Hxcjl

My first 7th gen smile.gif

But where oh where is GalaxyPassion13 ? I SO want to go to Minsk....

Also to Barcelona if anyone is listening (just fixed my passport...)

Edited by fuzzbucket

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: DragonNightHowler, fuzzbucket

Capitals travelled: Barcelona (to follow), Zagreb

Barcelona will be avaliable for you in three days (hopefully they won't go on strike, AENA is a dangerous sindicate).

Also, I'd like to announce I'll be away from the 20th till the 27th. I won't be taking anything that won't hatch before the 20th but if someone wants a Madrid egg, they'll be avaliable to breed in 3 days as well.

Offered a ticket to Budapest in return for Torshavn :3

And would anybody like to visit Chisinau? If you don't have an egg right now feel free to offer a dummy smile.gif

Offered a return trip to Ankara!

Offered a return trip to Ankara!

Accepted :3 (although it said a database problem occurred, so if the Chisinau egg isn't there or something please let me know)

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: StarLaDragon, catstaff

Capitals travelled: Chisinau, Ankara

Edited by StarLaDragon

Accepted :3 (although it said a database problem occurred, so if the Chisinau egg isn't there or something please let me know)

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: StarLaDragon, catstaff

Capitals travelled: Chisinau, Ankara

It arrived just fine, thank you!

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: idril, mpolo

Capitals travelled: Vaduz, (Bratislava will be on a later time)

Have a ticket for Dublin Here!

Still need to visit:

Minsk, Andorra, Copenhagen, Lisbon, Amsterdam, Bern, Bucharest, Kiev, London, Nicosia, Nuuk, Podgorica, Riga, Rome, Sarajevo, Stockholm, Vaduz,

Other non-capitals: Brugge, Cardiff, Dubrovnik, Edinburgh, Heraklion, Istanbul, Marseille, Pristina, Saint Petersburg, Salzburg, Tromso, Venice, The Hague, Munich, Zürich, Torshavn, Barcelona

---

And btw, was wondering if it'd be possible for me to do more of an "on request" breeding for Skopje? Most everyone who frequents the forums has been there already, and I plan on messaging those who haven't to see if they're interested, or offer it for their eggs if they post them.

Of course I have no problem continuing to produce Skopje tickets, just the last couple nearly grew up before they were taken so thought I'd ask smile.gif

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: TempestSea, Lokiphantom

Capitals travelled: Rome, Dublin

(Had a database error, so if you didn't get the egg somehow let me know...)

@Lokiphantom:

It is absolutely allright if you only breed "on target". Of course, when a city hasn't been visited by most of the people you should just breed it as often as possible, and offer the tickets in the thread and/or via PM (if you'd like to swap with a specific city). But if it gets down to only a few missing visitors, it makes a lot more sense to do the whole thing entirely via PM, and breed that last few tickets "on demand". smile.gif (That's the situation I'm in with Paris at the moment, too.)

I only breed on demand nowadays, because I already got most of the cities, especially from those people who read the thread. I usually PM people myself now if I need an egg.

So, if someone wants a Vienna or Bratislava egg, PM me please. smile.gif

btw, is SarBer still active? I PMed her two weeks ago, but no answer yet....

Edited by Idril

*smacks myself with a potato*

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Wcsba

This was accidentally auto-abbandonned, by yours truly. *facepalms repeatedly*

It always happens, and it would be great if I could always get it again! If not then *shug*

Temporarily rename parents something like 'Please return' and 'abandoned in error'.

It's a shot.

Edited by quinney

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Idril, Fire-Ice

Capitals travelled: Vienna, London

Edited by Idril

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: StarLaDragon, LumosSeeker148

Capitals travelled: Chisinau, Zürich

Return ticket to Zürich to follow when possible :3 (and the ticket to Chisinau should be picked up by LumosSeeker148 soon)

After a month-long strike at the Flughafen Zürich, a ticket finally has been produced for StarLaDragon!

@Lokiphantom:

It is absolutely allright if you only breed "on target". Of course, when a city hasn't been visited by most of the people you should just breed it as often as possible, and offer the tickets in the thread and/or via PM (if you'd like to swap with a specific city). But if it gets down to only a few missing visitors, it makes a lot more sense to do the whole thing entirely via PM, and breed that last few tickets "on demand". smile.gif (That's the situation I'm in with Paris at the moment, too.)

Also, I hope if it's all right if I too breed my Nhiostrife Wyverns "on target," as most people have traveled to Vilnius smile.gif If anyone would like a ticket to this city, please let me know via PM or the thread! biggrin.gif

However, I'll keep breeding Zürich and offering via the thread - they're a bit stubborn though tongue.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Have another Dublin Ticket ready to go!

Still need to visit:

Minsk, Andorra, Copenhagen, Lisbon, Amsterdam, Bern, Bucharest, Kiev, London, Nicosia, Nuuk, Podgorica, Riga, Sarajevo, Stockholm, Vaduz,

Other non-capitals: Brugge, Cardiff, Dubrovnik, Edinburgh, Heraklion, Istanbul, Marseille, Pristina, Saint Petersburg, Salzburg, Tromso, Venice, The Hague, Munich, Zürich, Torshavn, Barcelona