Travellers involved: catstaff, Quinney

Capitals travelled: Ankara, Sofia

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Shroomlet, Pavasaris

Capitals travelled: Reykjavik, Bucharest will follow later

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Lokiphantom, Pavasaris

Capitals travelled: Dublin, no return ticket for now

And now that I've visited 10 capitals (soon to be 12, when my two other capitals grow up) I'd like to request a second city to host, Cardiff to pe precise. smile.gif I'm thinking about using Seasonal Dragons (Spring as the first generation) for it. Initially I thought about using Blue-Banded dragons, but they don't like water and there's a lot of water around Cardiff, so they didn't seem suitable and out of all the dragons left to choose I like Seasonals the most.  biggrin.gif

YES ! Can I reserve a ticket (I am still so desperate for Minsk.... how long do we wait before giving up ? GalaxyPassion13 hasn't posted here since August 14th...) I can breed Zagreb for you as soon as something hatches...

Edited by fuzzbucket

It's very late over here, and I'm really tired, so I'll keep it short:

@Pavasaris:

Congratulations on being an experienced traveller ! Cardiff is all yours, and Seasonals make for an interesting choice ! (So one can always see during which season the visit took place.)

I'll bring the lists up to date during the next few days.

@fuzzbucket:

I waited approximately 3 months before/during the last roundcall. Guess I will have to start another one soon-ish. (Whenever I find the time.) sad.gif

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

I waited approximately 3 months before/during the last roundcall. Guess I will have to start another one soon-ish. (Whenever I find the time.) sad.gif

Yes, please. GalaxyPassion is not the only one we haven´t heard in a while. Same goes for SarBer. I wrote her a PM a while ago, but never got an answer. CosmicStorm has a passport, but so far not even a starting pair. I´m not sure if timpieh is still active either. unsure.gif

And we should ask if BringsTheSnow is back again from their travel.

Yes, please. GalaxyPassion is not the only one we haven´t heard in a while. Same goes for SarBer. I wrote her a PM a while ago, but never got an answer. CosmicStorm has a passport, but so far not even a starting pair. I´m not sure if timpieh is still active either. unsure.gif

And we should ask if BringsTheSnow is back again from their travel.

Cosmicstorm DOES have a starting pair; I have a dragon from Podgorica....

http://dragcave.net/lineage/W7WdH

But no growing things on their scroll. Still - that means the breed needs to stay as it is, or my lineage will be screwed:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/YTzxG

SarBer - yes, also has no eggs or growing things on scroll, and nor does timpieh. But BringsTheSnow has some, so presumably...

I would like to present you the two hosts of Cardiff: The fort of the Taff and Caerdyf City, so from now on visits here are possible. biggrin.gif

fuzzbucket, you are on the list now. Can't wait for your visit. smile.gif

You have PM ! Congrats !

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: idril, Shroomet

Capitals travelled: Bratislava

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved:StarLaDragon, Pavasaris

Cities travelled: Chisinau, Bucharest

Return trip to Bucharest should be soon

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved:StarLaDragon, quinney

Cities travelled: Budapest, one of quinney's cities

Retrun trip to one of quinney's cities to follow soon (Turns out I haven't been to either of them)

Retrun trip to one of quinney's cities to follow soon (Turns out I haven't been to either of them)[/i]

As soon as one breeds, it's yours! smile.gif

Have two tickets, one for sunny Nicosia and one for not so sunny Torshavn~

Check the front page for my passport - I'm missing 28 cities at the moment~

Edited by Beldarius

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Lokiphantom, Isanor

Capitals travelled: Dublin, Riga

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Beldarius, Isanor

Capitals travelled: Torshavn, Luxembourg

Edited by Isanor

After almost a month of "no interest," I've finally got a ticket to Zürich! Who'd like to visit this amazing city? biggrin.gif

Sorry for another post, but the Zürich egg has hatched smile.gif Please take if you haven't visited Zürich yet! smile.gif

Zürich hatchie! Grew up already sad.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Idril, BringsTheSnow

Capitals travelled: Vienna, Nuuk

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Pavasaris, Fuzzbucket

Capitals travelled: Cardiff, Zagreb

Valletta shows no sign of her airstrike being over, but Sofia sorted out her disputes.

Sofia egg gone to StarLaDragon for the Budapest one I took a couple of weeks ago.

Any news on Minsk ? Technically no-one new can sign up until we know !

@fuzzbucket:

So far I heard nothing new from Minsk. sad.gif As I said, I'll do a roundcall when I find the time, but it will still be a while longer until Minsk is declared inactive again. (Or, let's hope, GalaxyPassion will report back...)

However, I'm wondering why you said that no-one new could sign up ?

As far as I know, Andorra and Copenhagen are still open for new members. And even if we were out of capitals, the new cities were introduced mainly for that occasion (and the even-gen thing wink.gif ) - so new members could still join, just picking one of those.

@fuzzbucket:

So far I heard nothing new from Minsk. sad.gif As I said, I'll do a roundcall when I find the time, but it will still be a while longer until Minsk is declared inactive again. (Or, let's hope, GalaxyPassion will report back...)

However, I'm wondering why you said that no-one new could sign up ?

As far as I know, Andorra and Copenhagen are still open for new members. And even if we were out of capitals, the new cities were introduced mainly for that occasion (and the even-gen thing wink.gif ) - so new members could still join, just picking one of those.

OH ! I forgot about the inactive ones available as I've been to both ! But you said (and I agree !) that any NEW person had to take a capital till they were all gone.

I just have a burning NEED to carry on my lineage. Colour me DEEPLY selfish !

Does anyone know if StarLaDragon is offline for some reason?

I have a Sofia egg waiting to be picked up...