Lantean_Pegasus

Travel through Europe

The pair that was to host Barcelona just refused. Oh well, will need to find a new frostbite egg.

I am not impressed by your sig. I have 367 refusals on file... and there may be more I missed...

But sorry about Barcelona.

I am not impressed by your sig. I have 367 refusals on file... and there may be more I missed...

But sorry about Barcelona.

Guess I'll have to count myself lucky then. I admit I am impressed by your numbers. ohmy.gif

Fortunately, the frostbites are not so hard to find so I've already caught an egg. Let's hope by next week we'll have the new destiny ready.

And once more the trusty little private jet to Reykjavik sets out to Budapest, this time determined to not return without StarLaDragon! laugh.gif

A ticket available: to cold, rainy Torshavn.

At least I think Torshavn is rainy. It's right up there between Scotland, Norway and Iceland.

EDIT: Dolphine and I decided on an IOU of Kiev in exchange for Torshavn.

Edited by Beldarius

From the Wikipedia:

Owing to the proximity to the Gulf Stream, Tórshavn features a well-moderated subpolar oceanic climate (Cfc) bordering on a tundra climate, with chilly summers, and mild winters with temperatures usually not below freezing. Tórshavn is among the cloudiest places in the world, with significant sunshine records at only about 2.4 hours of sunshine per day; however no data whatsoever exist for places such as the Aleutian Islands or southern Chile which may have even less sun.

Looking at the climate chart, it seems quite rainy, too, but rain or no - it's always rather cool (albeit never really cold) and oh so cloudy. wink.gif

I've sent a link for Oslo to GalaxyPassion13 in pre-payment for a ticket to Minsk - but haven't heard back yet - if anyone has a NEED...

Sorry, had to delete as egg got a bit sick, so transfer link had to be canceled - it's all ok now!

After a few weeks of delays, the Flughafen Zürich is finally open!

Who'd like to be the first to travel to Zürich, Switzerland? Get your ticket right here! biggrin.gif

My Passport

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: StarLaDragon, Shroomlet

Capitals travelled: Reykjavik (As the return trip for an earlier visit)

Has anyone seen GalaxyPassion13 in a while ? The ticket to Oslo is now a hatchie... Anyone need to go ?

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: LumosSeeker148, Dolphine

Capitals travelled: Vilnius, Kiev

Dolphine's trip to Vilnius will commence soon!

Dolphine has boarded her flight and is finally off to Vilnius! smile.gif

OK look - 5 days to go on my Oslo hatchie (a girl) and I think I was bombed in the night as ALL my eggs are sick and everything has WAY more view than it should have - I did keep her out of hatcheries but when I went to bed she was at 700 odd views... (I was - everything was in at least 7 hatcheries mad.gif )

please someone here go to Oslo!

Now I will go see where she has been posted sad.gif

ETA OK - took her out of everywhere and she was back in as fast as I could take her out. Anyone want a 5 day Oslo girl hatchie. PM me - I have had to cancel the transfer and hide her.

Edited by fuzzbucket

Lisbon's traveller office is very efficent,and just organized a new trip. And in return I'm goingto visit small but pretty Monaco smile.gif

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Iside, TempestSea

Capitals travelled: Lisbon, Monaco

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Beldarius, DragonNighthowler

Capitals travelled:Nicosia, Madrid

OK - things are getting desperate here.

FREE ticket to Oslo !

ANYONE who hasn't been, PLEASE take her... She only has 14 hours till she will grow up, thanks to that viewbomber sad.gif

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: LumosSeeker148, fuzzbucket

Capitals travelled: Zürich

fuzzbucket's trip to Zürich is free, as I've already traveled to both Oslo and Zagreb - Congrats, fuzz, on being the first to travel to Zürich! biggrin.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Thanks smile.gif Now will someone PLEASE go to Oslo ?

@fuzzbucket:

I'm very sorry to hear about that viewbombing. I really wish there was a way to ban such people permanently from all things DragonCave. mad.gif

Perhaps you should try PMing a few people who haven't been to Oslo yet. I guess with the release going there are lots of travellers who don't check the thread right now, being egglocked and not expecting tickets to be hatchies.

If I hadn't been there already, I'd take the little one in. Best of luck in finding her a home !

I have gone to Oslo. Thank you very much.

I have a ticket to Helsinki here.

(fuzzbucket, if you want it, we can arrange something else. But I have the feeling you've already been?)

EDIT: Probably need this...

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: fuzzbucket, DragonLauren

Capitals travelled: Oslo, ?

Bless you my child. xd.png If you like, when you get a second city, I can be first in line for a ticket ?

I am just so glad she is living with someone in the project. One Oslo one I bred in a moment of insanity went wild after it autod...!

@fuzzbucket:

I'm very sorry to hear about that viewbombing. I really wish there was a way to ban such people permanently from all things DragonCave. mad.gif

Perhaps you should try PMing a few people who haven't been to Oslo yet. I guess with the release going there are lots of travellers who don't check the thread right now, being egglocked and not expecting tickets to be hatchies.

If I hadn't been there already, I'd take the little one in. Best of luck in finding her a home !

I did. Sadly those PMs remain unread sad.gif

Got a ticket to Skopje for those interested smile.gif

My Passport

(Still need to visit:

Minsk, Andorra, Copenhagen, Lisbon, Sofia, Amsterdam, Belgrade, Bern, Bucharest, Kiev, London, Nicosia, Nuuk, Podgorica, Reykjavik, Riga, Rome, Sarajevo, Stockholm, Vaduz,

Other non-capitals: Brugge, Cardiff, Dubrovnik, Edinburgh, Heraklion, Istanbul, Marseille, Pristina, Saint Petersburg, Salzburg, Tromso, Venice, The Hague, Munich, Zürich, Torshavn, Barcelona)

Edited by Lokiphantom

@fuzzbucket I have considered taking up one of the other inactives as a second city, so it would depend on if you've been there already. But if you haven't, you have a free ticket there.

EDIT: Why did I quote myself?

Another EDIT: I offered my Helsinki egg for Dublin

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH take Minsk xd.png

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: DragonLauren, Lokiphantom

Capitals travelled: Helsinki, Dublin

Egads - and rome finally cooperates - and I forgot I filled up with 2 uneasy eggs - so it's out there... Somewhere... Scared and alone sad.gif