TJ09

2013-09-08 - September Release

I locked myself with Desert eggs this morning when they seemed to be much rarer than the Coastal ones... Now I'm struggling to trade them for Coast eggs. xd.png

Argh I haven't even got any of the last release Dragons. I'm not doing very well at the moment e.e

Morning everybody

Boy caught the new eggs faster this morning than I did at the 12 drop biggrin.gif So much so that I am now egg locked. That's ok. Got 3 now of the desert egg, 2 of the coast one, my red copper and accidently clicked on a tea egg. That's ok I can either keep it or offer it to somebody in the departures or the gifting.

So can't catch anymore until I trade some or trade the tea egg. Want to get l more of each for moi. Fun! Fun!

Well, I still have no eggs. I'm feeling like I'm racing to beat the caveblockers. Like I'm Indiana Jones running down a hall being chased by caveblocker boulders while the new eggs are dangled in front of my face like a carrot. My connection sucks, I didn't even catch anything during that generous drop. I hope it happens again...

Oh, by the way, Pokemon grinding is great during these releases. Beating up cute, under-leveled animals is great release.

lmao! That's exactly what I've been doing. I restarted my HeartGold version just for this to see how far I could get in the game while waiting for each drop. I got a strong team of 5 about to take on the second Gym with a team around lv 20. xd.png

On a positive note: If you don't want to wait for the new eggs try getting one or two of the cave blockers. The cave blocker I picked up was a CB Glory Drake. Getting that one didn't bother me one bit. biggrin.gif

Yay! Within 10 minutes of waking up - I now have a pair of each.

Looking forward to seeing the Adults for these ~ Thank you everyone who was involved in this release!

Must admit I am happy the release is in the Coast - this is giving me a chance to try and get another CB Blusang so that - maybe - I can finally continue a Shimmer-scale lineage I have properly.

Edited by ShorahNagi

Aaaaaah!!! Awesome-looking hatchies -- I'm even MORE excited to see these guys grown up, now! Spriters, thanks so much!!!

Hey guys! I'm back from sleeping!

I don't wanna read through 30 pages to find this out...

How's the egg hunt going 10 hours after the release? I assume the old eggs have mixed in already, yes?

Hey guys! I'm back from sleeping!

I don't wanna read through 30 pages to find this out...

How's the egg hunt going 10 hours after the release? I assume the old eggs have mixed in already, yes?

I woke up an hour ago myself with not much luck still. Yes, the other eggs have begun to mix in, but you'd be surprised. I managed to snag a Glory Drake which is nothing to complain about.

So the eggs are easier to get this time around? That's a relief! Maybe I can snag a couple more once mine hatch! smile.gif Then I'll have more than one pair of some newer eggs for once!

To be honest at 5AM the eggs were mixing already as I almost misclicked a waterhorse. Nothing to complain about though since there was still a ton of the new releases dropping at that time. It still isn't even that bad. A lot of the new releases are dropping. Good luck hunting everyone smile.gif

Such cute hatchlings! Looks like I need to swap out one of my deserts for a coastal one, since they're dimorphic tongue.gif

Okay lets see show of hands that is if you can keep them of the F5 key and mouse have gone so called postal in the coastal--me included. biggrin.gif

Time for breakfast and get ready to go see Dad. When I come back will be able to trade some for other eggs on my list. Good luck hunting everybody.

I went with the old tab trick as suggested by someobody and got so many I am now egg-locked.

Edited by LuvDragons

Ohhhh my goodness! I just took a look at the babies! They're beautiful! I'm glad I managed to get so many of hte coast by accident last night!

And I can't wait to see the adult of the desert egg! I always love warm themed dragons!

I finally Managed to catch some and now that I see the Hatchies I can't wait fot them to grow up!!!!! Super exceited!

omg! i love the water hatchie!! <3<3<3

and i managed to catch one of each~ yay!

Still haven't had luck. I only have one of the coastal ones... sad.gif I'll just keep trying I guess but these 5 minute drops are hardly fun.

The hatchies are adorable! I can't wait to see them grown up!