TJ09

2013-09-08 - September Release

I just now noticed the hatchies, and boy are they lovely! Can't wait for the adults biggrin.gif

Thanks, TJ, JOTB, and Earthgirl! smile.gif

Fairly easy catching, too, this morning. biggrin.gif

*leaves brownies for all*

Caught 7 eggs in the last hour release. Am now happily egg locked with new release eggs, so going back to sleep.

Thank you, TJ and spriters. smile.gif

Happy hunting, everyone.

Locked with four from the Coast and three from the Desert. I am extremely pleased at how easy this release was for me - thanks for holding off the blockers, TJ. smile.gif It only took an hour to lock up, which is a massive deal for someone like me who absolutely cannot sacrifice the better part of a day to hunt.

And now I can't wait to see what we have as adults! I'm pretty sure I saw the Desert one in the Completed Requests a little while ago; I'm all excited about the Coast one because I have a thing about water dragons. Beautiful sprite work so far, Earthgirl and JOTB! Looking forward to what you've got for us this time. alot.png

Off to fog and go about my day now. ^>^

This release is great. I can catch things on my PHONE. smile.gif Guess we an stop worrying about future releases too now.

Edited by BlightWyvern

Yay! Happy hunting smile.gif

EDIT: I just caught 1 from from the desert and 2 from the coast!

Edited by SpiritWolfe

And I finally got two from the coast! Yay!

Just need 1 more from there and 3 from the desert, and I'm set. (Basically, I'm getting 2 of each for CB pairs and 1 more of each for a friend.)

I might need to own more of these than than other dragons. I learned not to try at midnight again way more people I think 300 in each biome.

I am so exciting about the new release!

I hope I can get my set of 4 of coast and 4 from desert today smile.gif

Thank you TJ and all the people's hard work!!!

Thanks a lot, TJ!

You just added two more non-holidays I have to get now... Going to investigate.

I am so exciting about the new release!

I hope I can get my set of 4 of coast and 4 from desert today smile.gif

Thank you TJ and all the people's hard work!!!

You cant, cuz the egf limit is at 7?.....

Thanks for the new eggs, TJ and the spriters!

Such a relief that these are still dropping well. smile.gif

I did catch two at the initial drop - my first desert is from the very first clutch, which I think marks a first for me - but I was struggling with tiredness at the time. Much better now, and I'm scroll-locked with goodies.

I love the eggs! I may have a weakness for nice blues, despite my name, hehe. On top of that, the Coast hatchlings look promising. I love wyverns and amphipteres as a dragon concept... and I adore most Coast-only and mainly-drop-in-Coast species already (<3 deepsea forever(est), <3 waterwalker forever(er), <3 tsunami forever, <3 seawyrm forever, <3 blusang, <3 flamingo, <3 water, <3 skywing, quite enjoy waverunners), so the notion of another pretty Coast amphiptere is really exciting. happy.gif

Edited by pinkgothic

After how frustrating these were last night I went a little crazy and over-clicked...locked myself with all deserts. OTL Oops. No trading for five hours, I hope the coast hasn't become impossible by then. sad.gif The hatchlings sure do look adorable though!

Wow, there are Blusangs and Tsunamis dropping in the Coast.. I saw 5 during the last drop! Are these eggs really rare?

But I got my pairs of each smile.gif

Edited by imperatrica101

I'm actually sort of glad that I caught mine at 1 am. The challenge factor was fun.

But I'm so glad that people are catching them so easily!

And to think I was worried about these being rare. Glad people are catching them so easily!

And the hatchies are adorable. I love the Tidal one.

yes it's now much easier than right after their release at 0 o'clock ... to "fight" against 300+ other users seems nearly impossible