TJ09

2013-09-08 - September Release

Can't stay up to see them hatch. Will check them out later.

Drats, I rely on top of the hour drops because I suck even more at the :05 ones. xP Thanks though :3

I caught five on the hour drop two hours ago, so it's manageable. Good luck hunting, everyone smile.gif

Caught a desert... And locked myself again. > v >

Now all that's left is to wait for the babies to hatch. Q v Q

I can't wait to see the deserts.

I'm sure they'll be gorgeous. Q v Q;;

Yeah, there's mixing in the Coast. I only refreshed for a bit and I saw 2 Waterhorses, a Tsunami, and a Deep Sea.

Just remember everyone, if you feel a misclick vibe settling on you - aim for a Brine! xd.png

@ irercha: ovo

Managed to snag two of the coastal ones. Slightly better start for me compared to previous releases. XD

Just remember everyone, if you feel a misclick vibe settling on you - aim for a Brine! xd.png

There was a brine under my cursor - I told it "Not this time, love!" xd.png

Saw at least 7 to 8 Blocker eggs in the coast, and saw 2 at the end of the dessert drop. Definitely a sign if its this early.

I kind of get the feeling that TJ is slowly weaning us off of the dedicated release. I wouldn't be surprised if next year we didn't end up with one or two solid new release drops and then mixing back in.

There was a brine under my cursor - I told it "Not this time, love!" xd.png

OMG, you know there's a very confused Brine egg out there somewhere going, "What?!? They said everyone would want me!" laugh.gif

Not very hard at all to get all the eggs I wanted 0.0 12AM was a different story though.. I only got 1 egg at 12AM and was like "Forget that..I'm going to bed!" So I did have luck picking mine up right now. happy.gif~ It's only going to get harder as users start getting on later today.

Good luck to all of you!!

P.S. I really love the eggs! Gives off a very nice shine for the desert one and a nice bluish color for the coastal one smile.gif

sooo sweet!

It hatched with fins and it loves being in the water.

Edited by Becka

the costal is amazing. < v >

I doubt that these will be caveblockers....

Edited by Dragon_cave

Coast hatched. It's really cute.

Desert had the big hole first but it seems to be stubborn lol

Edited by platedlizard

Hatchies! biggrin.gif I love these little guys already. <3 Earthgirl's is especially gorgeous so far, I can't wait to see the adult.

Yeah, there's mixing in the Coast.  I only refreshed for a bit and I saw 2 Waterhorses, a Tsunami, and a Deep Sea.

Just remember everyone, if you feel a misclick vibe settling on you - aim for a Brine!  xd.png

Done. rolleyes.gif

Now I'm locked....

The hatchies are so cute. wub.gif

No luck catching them yet.

Caught some biggrin.gif

Edited by isstiautng

Personally, I haven't seen a single common in any drop I've been to. That's just me though, and I've been mostly stalking the desert.

Hatchlings are super adorbs. :3

Edited by Orlageddon

I absolutely love the new coastal hatchling. Im really looking forward to seeing its mature stages and the desert hatchling. ♥