TJ09

2013-09-08 - September Release

So How mixed are they/ how easy is it to catch them now?

Edit: Never mind. Scroll-locked myself with 4 desert ones. (Had three coastal ones already from midnight.)

Edited by yulerule

So How mixed are they/ how easy is it to catch them now?

easy

not much mixed in. o Uo

youll only get a mixed if your very unlucky. > v O

Wow! It is so much easier to catch these now than it was at midnight until 2am! I caught nothing in 2 hours then. I just caught 3 of each in less than 1/2 hour on the 5 minute drops. Spaz clicking like crazy. Glad I managed to miss the blockers mixing in. I saw a few of those. I am happily locked now. Off to influence and incubate. smile.gif

O: HOLY CRAP BEST RELEASE EVER

xd.png NO BLOCKERS?! <33333333333333333 Blighty is so happy

I got four of the coastal ones and three of the desert ones, so I got my set. Good luck to everyone else and thank you TJ and the spriters! These look lovely!

One and one so far. Could have sworn I misclicked a Sun/Moonstone in that last five-minute drop - my sympathies to whoever got stuck with it. sad.gif

Very glad to see that there aren't a lot of commons mixing in with the drop just yet, though there are just enough to make me nervous. >.<

Grabbed three of each - these are super easy to catch. I end up waking up late and dreading catching these, and I catch 6 within 25 minutes of getting up! biggrin.gif

I'll be gifting one of each species if they get hard to catch, though. Otherwise I'll keep them to make sure I'm able to breed 2G PBs.

thank you TJ and spriters for this wonderful release ^^

and i absolutely LOVE these hatchlings wub.gif

Edited by meruru

I catched all eggs now I am happy locked and can`t wait until they hatch and grow up. smile.gif

Yay! New release! They look awesome so far.

I was really worried about this one, because I am in a hotel on public wifi on my phone... not ideal for hunting... But I snagged three of each! I only really have this hour to hunt today, too, so I'm thrilled! (and relieved xd.png)

Happily egglocked with 4 Coastals and 3 Deserts. Off to bed now for me smile.gif

Happy hunting, everyone smile.gif

That's not such a bad problem to have.

Not really xd.png

Anyway, don't worry, they're dropping every five minutes and there are a very few commons mixed with them smile.gif

Aw.. I liked the Dessert egg more so I got an extra of those.. But the coast hatchling just looks better for now. Lovely release though!

Edited by flitzthesoulreaper

FINALLY! I got 4 desert eggies! And one coast!

Turning off Java really helped, if anyone wants to know.

Edited by xeyla

Caught three of each within ten minutes. xd.png

I do love easier releases, and the coastal one looks like it's going to be beautiful when it grows up.

Thank you TJ for the release, especially that other dragons mix up so rarely yet that makes the hunting a lot easier

And a big thanks to the spriter as well because the new hatchies look adorable