TJ09

2013-09-08 - September Release

Has anyone thought about how the mothers of these abducted dragons feel?

...Just throwing that out there.

xd.png Thank you for making my night

hahaha!

Oh, I'm listening to Super Robot Wars OG soundtracks. I own both of them. 8D

That is so much win!

Alright, got my eggs for once *GASP!*, time for more gaming while I sit here and hope my friend is able to catch that one coastal. D=

There needs to be a way to catch for people I swear. .-.

Edited by SandstormL

Weapon of choice: F5

speed: 5-10 seconds to load each page

Result: not a darn thing 

I'm giving it another hour before I go to bed and hunt in the morning. My head's hurting too much and this screen is not helping.  dry.gif

Ooh. I never hunt releases with two tabs open anymore, it never worked for me. I don't know why but if I had two biomes open and loading, the speed seems to be affected by having two tabs open and then my attention is also divided between shifting between two tabs.

Also want to add - I'm out of any hunts until an egg hatches.

Edited by kiyoura

Caught another coastal and now I'm done. Good luck everyone.

*waves hand in the air*

I'm afraid I'm one of them ... unsure.gif

Sadly me as well. This sucks, I probably wont get any because I have no computer for a week (traveling) but you know what? I think that this "game" has seriously interfering with life problems if people are staying up way late and whatnot to try and catch these things. A game is suppose to be a way to alleviate stress, irritation, etc. If anything it just seems to make it worse sad.gif

Especially since we pimp them out and trade their descendents. Luckily, it doesn't apply in real life.

Okay I have what is probably a dumb question, but you all talk of having multiple tabs open...how does this work? Personally I have never used more that the one.

jesus.. an hour and 10 min and still only 1 coast egg Q_Q glad 2 have it but i wanted 2 of each

I'm in the same boat - I have only one desert shimmer egg.

Dang, I let myself get distracted by another site... another hourly drop, slipping right past my nose. I'm not even trying for the 5-min ones...

Good thing I took a nap earlier /putters around online while waiting for the next hour.

There are no time for this blasphemous monstrosity you call compassion. I am an angry sixteen year old living on a mixture of yogurt and coca-cola all night long and I KNOW NO MERCY. No mother, father or child is safe from ME!

Edited by Luckyclaw

i think i'm gonna reserve judgement on this release for now, based on my past experience the eggs become slightly easier to catch a couple hours after smile.gif realllllyyyy hope that happens for this one xd.png

If we wait that many hours, commons will be mixed in just like the Blusangs, Coppers and Opals.

Especially since we pimp them out and trade their descendents. Luckily, it doesn't apply in real life.

That just makes it sound terrible.. omg lmao

I didn't even know centerclick existed. You have made my life easier by 500%.

Ah, the number of people on this thread have been halved. I have hope.

Listening to opera for some reason makes this feel more exciting.

Okay I have what is probably a dumb question, but you all talk of having multiple tabs open...how does this work? Personally I have never used more that the one.

Right click+open link in new tab. Repeat for all visible eggs. Refresh. Repeat process until you get eggs.

It is very tedious but also the only reason I've gotten any new eggs in some previous releases!

e: I should note that i'm using a laptop touchpad. There's no middle click to be found here!

Edited by Guillotine

Caught one Coastal - now for the Desert. 8D I remember my old PC being so crappy that I got a white screen during PAST releases (yeah, those low-traffic ones).

I love my new laptop and its fast processor. <3

PS. I'll probably name these dragons after Super Robot Wars mecha. xd.png Already reserved two names for the Gold Shimmers, think I'll get two more for these babies~

Edited by Beldarius

Finally got two of each!

Now I can go to sleep and in some hours, when my Summer eggs hatch and I'm not scroll locked, I'll try to get three more~

Good luck for everyone still trying, don't lost hope even if it can get a little frustrating sometimes.

That just makes it sound terrible.. omg lmao

Well I was thinking of another word but I'm sure DC would block that. Just don't call the FBI on me.