TJ09

2013-09-08 - September Release

I have to say that the ooonly thing I don't like about the constant releases each month is.. the complaining, honestly. I mean obviously it's fine to be upset and show that, but some of the stuff is over the top, IMO. It's not even been 30 minutes in and some people seem like they're on the brink of quitting DC altogether or something.

If the drops are too wild, just wait a while..? The drops are ridiculous because everyone's excited trying to get the new release. That's what I do when I can't get anything on the first day. <3

The main thing I don't like is how every release is like a welcome to discuss every issue DC has, fff. It's a little strange. o.o;

The "Copper Issue" is getting kind of old now, I believe. They're appearing a lot more now, and the two-headeds are really common now - at least I see them a ton, anyway. o.o It's impossible to tell if these eggs will be like the Coppers, since.. they're still dropping? It's only the first hour of the release, lawl.

Anyway, I'm locked so good luck everyone~ I did accidentally catch one too many Coast guys, so I will be gifting it to someone on this thread. <3

I can agree. I did complain but it was only about the amount of eggs in each drop now. That has been a growing issue even you have to admit that. I do understand it stables out after a while but at the beginning they go within 30 seconds or so and the last two I have had a lot of issues just getting two of each egg to have for breeding purposes. That's the limit I usually take so people have more of a chance. May change it up a bit now but wont take more then 3 of each.

I have to say that the ooonly thing I don't like about the constant releases each month is.. the complaining, honestly. I mean obviously it's fine to be upset and show that, but some of the stuff is over the top, IMO. It's not even been 30 minutes in and some people seem like they're on the brink of quitting DC altogether or something.

If the drops are too wild, just wait a while..? The drops are ridiculous because everyone's excited trying to get the new release. That's what I do when I can't get anything on the first day. <3

The main thing I don't like is how every release is like a welcome to discuss every issue DC has, fff. It's a little strange. o.o;

The "Copper Issue" is getting kind of old now, I believe. They're appearing a lot more now, and the two-headeds are really common now - at least I see them a ton, anyway. o.o It's impossible to tell if these eggs will be like the Coppers, since.. they're still dropping? It's only the first hour of the release, lawl.

Anyway, I'm locked so good luck everyone~ I did accidentally catch one too many Coast guys, so I will be gifting it to someone on this thread. <3

Fair enough; it's just kinda frustrating when you're button-bashing like a kid at a crossing, you refresh again and suddenly the biome is empty.

*Sigh* I remember when everyone was hyped about new releases every month. Now we're just, "uggggh, great more white screens and misclicks and a heck of a lot of frustration"

As long as the new release eggs don't mix too quickly, it'll get easier the longer the drops continue, as people start filling up their egg slots and backing off. I mean, there still appears to be around 300 people in both biomes yet.

Yeah, that's exactly the problem.

You just don't know when will commons mix in, leaving everyone desperate before they do.

DC owes me a lot of my sleep.

So where are the eggs on the scrolls? Mirage sounds like good name for the Desert Dragon.

*Sigh* I remember when everyone was hyped about new releases every month. Now we're just, "uggggh, great more white screens and misclicks and a heck of a lot of frustration"

Prob because everyone knows exactly when the eggs will drop now, and thus more traffic. With holidays you know you can take a break because they will be there 24 hours later but new releases...eh. So, more people are desperate to get those, sacrifice sleep, etc etc.

You know, if I die from deep vein thrombosis, you know the cause. wink.gif

Edited by Spyridon

I caught one of each but it's so hard to get one more of both for a pair. ;A;

You're so lucky xd.png i did not get anyone yet haaha

The "wait awhile" advice doesn't do any good at all with how quickly they mix with commons nowadays. New Releases used to be the ONLY thing dropping for hours and hours.... last month I came on 4 hours after it started and they were already mixed with commons to the point where I barely *saw* any of the new ones. So no, "wait awhile" doesn't exactly work.

And not everyone has the scroll, or has dragons who breed well enough, to wait-and-trade, either.

Of course too much complaining can be annoying, but most people who complain about complaining already *have* new eggs. Those people who *aren't* able to grab any have every reason to complain.

Clicked almost every single egg in the 5 minute drop came out with...

Nothing....

it's easy to find fault with the complainers when you have no trouble catching eggs yourself, Momo.

So much this.

I for one miss the days when Java could be turned off to catch, made things so much easier.

The thing about the release every month is now I have to set a date to catch these things. As much as I appreciate the new dragons, it gets frustrating when you try and try and try and try catching them just doesn`t happen. You get so mad to the point where you just want to go to bed, but you know you can`t cause catching CBs will be impossible later.

I wish the constant release every month was never implemented, it`s too much for me personally.

I love dragon cave, and these eggs look great, but I don`t like the sheer luck or the non set value of eggs .-.

On that note, thanks to spriters and TJ for these new babies, I bet they`ll look great as always as adults.

Edited by SandstormL

I've come to the point that I have to MARK the egg spots on my SCREEN, just so I feel like I have a tiny chance of catching one by spamclicking one of the spots.

Of course too much complaining can be annoying, but most people who complain about complaining already *have* new eggs. Those people who *aren't* able to grab any have every reason to complain.

Amen

Unfortunately, I'm one of those idiots that works on a Sunday, so I have maybe 30 minutes left before I have to go and I will only return in 12 hours. So there's yet another new release I miss. The drops are ridiculously short, this one was less than 20 seconds.

Here lies a dear old companion, a friend I've known since the day I was born. He was there for me the night of that big presentation to calm me down and then pick me up to deliver one of the best speeches of my life, I recall laying in his arms when I needed comfort- he was so kind, allowing me to cry on his shoulder until I gently eased into the warm scent of him... If I had one last thing I could say to him, I would say 'I'm sorry, I wish I could have given you a proper good-bye. You did not deserve to die like this.'

Good night, sweet Sleep, and flights of DC stress sing thee to thy rest...

Whoops, I blinked and missed all the eggs xd.png;

And they are both really pretty! I look forward to seeing what they grow up into biggrin.gif

Woah. I see what you all meant. At the 30 Min drops, I could have gotten like 20 clicks in, I got 2 at the 35. That's pretty weird.