TJ09

2013-09-08 - September Release

I got one of the coast eggs but these drops last for like two seconds and I can't get anything else sad.gif

Yes we do need mass drops

Bring the eggs I need 3 each not even caught one yet...

Me either. The lag is just killing me. Every time I refresh the cave, it goes white and doesn't load for a while. I tested my internet speed and that's showing just fine..should be able to catch even one egg, you'd think.

Got one of each for now after clicking like a madwoman xd.png.

Oh, I'm so jealous. Haven't caught one yet even when there were only 85 people in the biome. I suck, I know. rolleyes.gif

if this is like the previous drops, then catching should be easier in about 6 hours from now :D

Or it could be like the Two-Headed Madness or Copper drops where they started mixing extremely quickly, making it harder for people to get them after the initial drop. I'll withhold any statements until I see when they start mixing, but I'm going to stay on the cynical side until proven wrong in this case.

I caught two of the desert ones and one coastal one on the first drop. That's the first time that's happened with me biggrin.gif and they look amazing.

Good luck with catching, everyone.

Well this is going to be fun and take alll nigghht... blink.gif What happened to the first hour being all new eggs no waiting for 5 min. drops...

Oooh, caught a desert. That's one of each for now. Now to get them mates... tongue.gif

Too much people viewing the page xd.png

Because the drops are scheduled now, and so, people know what to expect. When they were not scheduled, it wasn't this bad.

I'm going to wait for the next hourly drop and hope for the best. At this point it's stupid for me to even try.

whoa, the 5-minute drops are what usually help me but they're going really fast right now xd.png congrats to those who caught smile.gif

I hope they aren't going to be rare. It's so hard to catch them!

So agree I think the Dessert ones are going to be tho just by the way they look!

Me either. The lag is just killing me. Every time I refresh the cave, it goes white and doesn't load for a while. I tested my internet speed and that's showing just fine..should be able to catch even one egg, you'd think.

Same here. Or the page turns white, freaks out by showing me links on the left side of the page, and then settles down. Not exactly conducive to catching anything. :-/

I hate to say it but Dragcave is starting to lose its fun for me. sad.gif The drops are ridiculous to get.

To be honest, I feel that the reason why the current drops have been harder is precisely because they are scheduled-people used to not know when they would drop, and that would mean a relative window of time when only a few would be in the caves catching.

Now? Everyone knows, so everyone flocks.

There aren't as many on this one as there would be with a Holiday drop, they're just vanishing real fast!

Yeah, 5 minute drops are pointless. Too many people, not enough eggs. Waiting until the next hour drop and then I give up.

This is just insane...I'm going to bed. I have a life, and I'm not fighting 337+ people over a chance of clicking one of 3 eggs on a screen. Ya'll need to do something special when you release eggs, at least at midnight. This is crazy. I'm getting a 3 minute lag, and I have FAST internet.

The desert ones are sooooo pretty. Methinks it's gonna be glasslike, going from the appearance.