TJ09

2013-09-08 - September Release

Chrome. And I'm on a fairly new Macbook.

Same here, I find that Chrome works faster for me than Firefox and Internet Explore...and Opera. tongue.gif

There aren't as many on this one as there would be with a Holiday drop, they're just vanishing real fast!

Yes, but like unless you're talking about halloween, in which case yes things can get crazy, (christmas doesn't count because 3 days) during Valentines it isn't this bad because there's a limit to how many you can take.

During Halloween, I feel that it is also different because it's supposed to go to everyone so there are more eggs dropping the entire day, compared with new releases who get mixed with commons later, etc.

I've barely been on for a year or so, and I've got to agree here, the dropping system on other adoptables seem fairly better than the current DC system.

Yeah, there are now 1000+ players hunting, yet the drops last what, 3-5 seconds? As the playerbase grows I think the dropping system should increase as well.

Now there y'go - expecting logic from DC.

Uggggh Coppers. Yes those "common eggs that are rarer than Golds and Silvers" or "don't panic these are permanent"Well, at the past few release people have freaked out between the copper and opal incident where some of us didnt get any if few. So its like this is the only actual time we can hope to catch one because it seems like every dragon recently is becoming or shooting straight into the elusive category.

x___< Oh gee, I hope this won't be a repeat of the Copper incident. It took me over three months following the release to see Coppers in the cave again after their midnight drop. :c

I think is better if the eggs appear in the abandoned area .-.

Edited by IloveDragons

I don't have too much problems with lag, but I still haven't catched one of these lovelies. And I'm afraid that my mother wakes up and catches me sitting in front of my laptop at 6 AM on a Sunday. She won't be happy about that xd.png

It's 11pm here and I should be getting ready at 9am for a family meeting... >____<

I've pretty much given up on getting more of the new release eggs after the first day they drop. I expect all new eggs to be non-existent in the caves for quite some time after they're released. I have plenty of dragons, sure. But most were picked up off the AP.

You either get the eggs right when they're released or you struggle to barely get one anytime soon after the release. Unless you have an army of rares to breed for whatever you want.

The whole thing with the coppers still irritates me. I at least managed to get one of each color copper during their release. I feel for the people who didn't manage to get a CB one at all because they figured they had time and had locked themselves with the other new release eggs and hatchlings.

That's what happened to me. I thought Coppers were going to stay uncommon so I only loaded up on one of each. I regret doing that now.

Nice eggs! Thanks, as always. But I am glad there will be a break after this til Halloween. I have so much catching up to do.

For me, the drops have been lasting about 15 seconds. But still, that's nothing...

I'm on Google Chrome.

By the way, which egg are you guys clicking (first, second, or third?)

The whole thing with the coppers still irritates me. I at least managed to get one of each color copper during their release. I feel for the people who didn't manage to get a CB one at all because they figured they had time and had locked themselves with the other new release eggs and hatchlings.

Coppers are rarer than anything right now except green opals

x___< Oh gee, I hope this won't be a repeat of the Copper incident. It took me over three months following the release to see Coppers in the cave again after their midnight drop. :c

I was lucky and got coppers when they dropped, but I've yet to see a single one in any biomes since then. :/

I have fast internet and a pretty fast computer, but have yet to catch a single one of the new ones. The lag is insane and it's not on my end. tongue.gif

For me, the drops have been lasting about 15 seconds. But still, that's nothing...

I'm on Google Chrome.

By the way, which egg are you guys clicking (first, second, or third?)

2nd

It's 11pm here and I should be getting ready at 9am for a family meeting... >____<

Dude, she should be happy that you're up at 6am. My nephews go to bed at that hour.

That's what happened to me. I thought Coppers were going to stay uncommon so I only loaded up on one of each. I regret doing that now.

I really regret all of the brown and green coppers I chucked to the AP during the release because I was trying for a red and hadn't yet figured out the whole biome/different color thing.

I'm used to being able to get in 50 or more clicks in a drop, but with this one I'm not getting more than 7 or 8 clicks in a drop before they're gone. This ain't a flood; it's a dribble.

Im really just going to assume that in four hours blockers are gonna be mixing in. Im really getting tired of this. I BARELY got a pair of opals, the 1st pair was actually GIFTED TO ME, something I've never needed before. Im sorry but between the lag, the mass people and no mass drops, and probably blockers in a few hours is really making me lose interest in DC :|

I've pretty much given up on getting more of the new release eggs after the first day they drop. I expect all new eggs to be non-existent in the caves for quite some time after they're released. I have plenty of dragons, sure. But most were picked up off the AP.

You either get the eggs right when they're released or you struggle to barely get one anytime soon after the release. Unless you have an army of rares to breed for whatever you want.

And those rares have to have only certain mates...

ETA: OH please come on - that five minute drop wasn't even five seconds long.

Edited by oddsoxdi

The eggs are beautiful. But, TJ, I implore you (and I think others would agree) to PLEASE increase the drop time.