TJ09

2013-09-08 - September Release

Guys, TJ doesn't care. The less luck you have catching the new eggs, the longer you'll be refreshing in the biomes, the more money is gotten from ad revenue. There won't be any longer or bigger drops because it's counterproductive to making the most money out of the site. Your happiness is irrelevant as long as you keep refreshing and putting more money into the slot machine.

I'd love to be proven wrong and see bigger, longer drops, but the most realistic viewpoint here seems to be the less optimistic one.

Good point.. I think the solution is to have a petition. If this god awful release trolling happens again, we'll boycott the decision- by collectively having people get AdBlock~

If our airing our frustrations bothers you, don't read this thread. You KNOW how it gets when a release comes. Go read Newsweek or something.

This!

Ah ha! Got a Desert. I've developed a new strategy for this which is click nonstop while refreshing and open a bajillion tabs while doing so.

I can agree. I did complain but it was only about the amount of eggs in each drop now. That has been a growing issue even you have to admit that. I do understand it stables out after a while but at the beginning they go within 30 seconds or so and the last two I have had a lot of issues just getting two of each egg to have for breeding purposes. That's the limit I usually take so people have more of a chance. May change it up a bit now but wont take more then 3 of each.

You know, I did notice something was a little strange this time. o.o Now that you mention it, we are missing the mass drop, hrm! I wonder why it was removed? And I have noticed the biomes emptying out quicker lately. I don't know if it's what you mean, but just recently I was waiting for a 5-minute drop, and when it arrived, I was eager to find something among the commons, but I swear like only three eggs went by before it was empty! I've neeever seen that, lawl. And ff, that's very kind of you. ^-^

If our airing our frustrations bothers you, don't read this thread. You KNOW how it gets when a release comes. Go read Newsweek or something.

Amen.

Everyone should know there WILL be complaining through every new release unless people can catch eggs easily..

Guys, TJ doesn't care. The less luck you have catching the new eggs, the longer you'll be refreshing in the biomes, the more money is gotten from ad revenue. There won't be any longer or bigger drops because it's counterproductive to making the most money out of the site. Your happiness is irrelevant as long as you keep refreshing and putting more money into the slot machine.

I'd love to be proven wrong and see bigger, longer drops, but the most realistic viewpoint here seems to be the less optimistic one.

Rude yes... but....

Well one less in the games, I managed to catch what I needed. Good luck everyone, put on some good music and enjoy the night/or day depending on where you are.

Still only one of each. Good thing I don't have class tomorrow so I can stay up late. biggrin.gif

*sprinkles luck around to everyone else*

Maybe we can have a mini-flood of new releases per 12 hours for the first day-the first "bunch" being released like it normally would when the new day starts, and the other "bunch" being released 12 hours afterward.

That way, we won't have people from other time zones or who have jobs that interfere with the gameplay as bogged down as they would be with the current 24 hour system we have at the moment.

It would also make people's minds more at ease, knowing that you can have a better shot 12 hours later.

ETA: This would also, hopefully, make the pool larger for new releases.

Edited by ylangylang

If people being annoyed at complainers bothers you go read Yahoo News or something. tongue.gif

Got one of each! Hoping for some more! I really love the looks of these eggs and can't wait to see what comes of them smile.gif

Yep, I just noticed it today.

Games are only fun if they're challenging. For the most part DC isn't terriblf challenging, but releases give a bit of change from that or it would be monotonous.

True games are suppose to be fun but Im not the only one having a problem with it. It seems half the people here are upset with how things in DC are going. Granted I do enjoy a challenge but at this point drops seem like its "Catch these now or never"

Well one less in the games, I managed to catch what I needed. Good luck everyone, put on some good music and enjoy the night/or day depending on where you are.

Pro catcher here. Congrats with those eggs. o:

Good point.. I think the solution is to have a petition. If this god awful release trolling happens again, we'll boycott the decision- by collectively having people get AdBlock~

I for one am not comfortable with this idea, even if you were just joking about it.

Still only one of each. Good thing I don't have class tomorrow so I can stay up late. biggrin.gif

*sprinkles luck around to everyone else*

*tries to catch the luck sprinkles*

---

Is the on-the-hour drop larger or something? These drops are just lasting like two seconds..

I have to say that the ooonly thing I don't like about the constant releases each month is.. the complaining, honestly. I mean obviously it's fine to be upset and show that, but some of the stuff is over the top, IMO. It's not even been 30 minutes in and some people seem like they're on the brink of quitting DC altogether or something.

If the drops are too wild, just wait a while..? The drops are ridiculous because everyone's excited trying to get the new release. That's what I do when I can't get anything on the first day. <3

The main thing I don't like is how every release is like a welcome to discuss every issue DC has, fff. It's a little strange. o.o;

The "Copper Issue" is getting kind of old now, I believe. They're appearing a lot more now, and the two-headeds are really common now - at least I see them a ton, anyway. o.o It's impossible to tell if these eggs will be like the Coppers, since.. they're still dropping? It's only the first hour of the release, lawl.

Anyway, I'm locked so good luck everyone~ I did accidentally catch one too many Coast guys, so I will be gifting it to someone on this thread. <3

This. DC is supposed to be for fun... Obviously I'm frustrated too since I'm still missing male green coppers, but it's not like I'm going to quit because hunting can be a challenge.

If we could all get our eggs in the first drop, we would probably be a lot less excited for the new releases.

Can everyone stop complaining about the drops, slow internet, or about DC, its kinda like attention seeking -.-

It`s not, it`s genuine frustration.

*tries to catch the luck sprinkles*

---

Is the on-the-hour drop larger or something? These drops are just lasting like two seconds..

Hourly drops are always much larger, yes. smile.gif

Can everyone stop complaining about the drops, slow internet, or about DC, its kinda like attention seeking -.- BTW Good luck to everyone, i hope you get what you want biggrin.gif

It's not attention getting. It's voicing opinions on what is a problem for many. Frustration is the natural emotion to this stupidity. Things were much better before.

How did you get 3 of those eggs each ??

I got none yet you must tell me your secret ohmy.gif

I caught one from the desert at :15 and now one from the coast at :45.

Just gotta get two pairs..

If people being annoyed at complainers bothers you go read Yahoo News or something. tongue.gif

Nice show of originality.

Hourly drops are always much larger, yes. smile.gif

Ah, okay. Thanks! Maybe I'll have luck with the upcoming one. I sure hope so.