TJ09

2013-09-08 - September Release

My mind must be playing tricks on me right now. xd.png I think I may have just grabbed one of the eggs on the 5 minutes drops. |D It's the one with the red stripes on it, looks like they're from the Coastal biome? (was the only place I've been hunting at as it was lol)

Caught one desert egg at the 15 minute drop.

This is my first release since my several-year-long hiatus, so I'm determined to do this right.

what browser are y'all using?

Chrome. And I'm on a fairly new Macbook.

I got two of the desert eggs.. but im not having anymore luck. I go in the caves during the 5 minute drop and after two refreshes those things are gone. Cave lag certainly isnt helping me

I hate to say it but Dragcave is starting to lose its fun for me. sad.gif The drops are ridiculous to get.

In total agreement here! Earlier drops with the new eggs flooding gave everyone a fair chance at getting new eggs - frankly the new system SUCKS.

Gettin' real tired of refreshing and clicking an egg on the five minute drops and ending up with 10+ tabs for the same code. sleep.gif

Or it could be like the Two-Headed Madness or Copper drops where they started mixing extremely quickly, making it harder for people to get them after the initial drop. I'll withhold any statements until I see when they start mixing, but I'm going to stay on the cynical side until proven wrong in this case.

Uggggh Coppers. Yes those "common eggs that are rarer than Golds and Silvers" or "don't panic these are permanent"Well, at the past few release people have freaked out between the copper and opal incident where some of us didnt get any if few. So its like this is the only actual time we can hope to catch one because it seems like every dragon recently is becoming or shooting straight into the elusive category.

Personally, I doubt people would all go to the same spot in a desert or mountain in real life. They should double the biomes so there are like two of each.

Managed to grab 4 desert and 3 coast ones smile.gif

Now I will go sleep. It's 6 in the morning, and I'm really tired..

Good night everyone, and good luck hunting!

I don't have too much problems with lag, but I still haven't catched one of these lovelies. And I'm afraid that my mother wakes up and catches me sitting in front of my laptop at 6 AM on a Sunday. She won't be happy about that xd.png

Gettin' real tired of refreshing and clicking an egg on the five minute drops and ending up with 10+ tabs for the same code. sleep.gif

Same here. Not sure that it isn't a problem with my internet though/

I really miss the mass drops. It was so much more fun.

Now, it just seems so draggy and frustrating.

*ok, back to hunting*

Been clicking since the first drop and still nothing.... the first drop was very short and now there are just too many people and it's too laggy... sad.gif Don't expect to catch much with the site lagging so much.... keep getting white page sad.gif

I hate to say it but Dragcave is starting to lose its fun for me. sad.gif The drops are ridiculous to get.

Same here.

Uggggh Coppers. Yes those "common eggs that are rarer than Golds and Silvers" or "don't panic these are permanent"Well, at the past few release people have freaked out between the copper and opal incident where some of us didnt get any if few. So its like this is the only actual time we can hope to catch one because it seems like every dragon recently is becoming or shooting straight into the elusive category.

I have to agree. I have no copper mates for my Red and Brown and still have no Green Opals.

I've barely been on for a year or so, and I've got to agree here, the dropping system on other adoptables seem fairly better than the current DC system.

Yeah, there are now 1000+ players hunting, yet the drops last what, 3-5 seconds? As the playerbase grows I think the dropping system should increase as well.

The whole thing with the coppers still irritates me. I at least managed to get one of each color copper during their release. I feel for the people who didn't manage to get a CB one at all because they figured they had time and had locked themselves with the other new release eggs and hatchlings.