TJ09

2013-09-08 - September Release

I really regret all of the brown and green coppers I chucked to the AP during the release because I was trying for a red and hadn't yet figured out the whole biome/different color thing.

Ouch. that bites. I do have to agree on the suggestion that the five minutes be increased. Someone said to be like the Christmas drops.

Is there a reason theres no eggs in the other biomes or is that protocol for all releases blink.gif

That's what usually happens. They're empty before commons start mixing in and biomes revert to normal. smile.gif

What biomes are these in?

Also I can kinda agree on the whole drop issue. The game is getting bigger and something needs done majorly about the system. There are rarely any of the so called "common" breeds anymore. (Blacks and vines) So yes I can see something needing done severely for it now. Since we can pick u p 7 eggs now and have more hatchlings at once something needs adjusted. People can pick up 3 batches of 7 ER eggs off the AP and within 3-4 days or so they can pick up a new set so it's not like eggs are just being left to be eaten by the system.

Coast and Desert

Oh, I'm so jealous. Haven't caught one yet even when there were only 85 people in the biome. I suck, I know. rolleyes.gif

wow, I've seen between 320 and 220 people. with my slow connection I'll never catch one at this rate. F5 button or not. @.#

All of my green opals were gifted to me. I didn't catch a single one during their release.

I finally caught one green opal all by my lonesome!

I still haven't seen a copper in the cave since the release. Or either of the new two-headeds.

Hopefully blockers won't show up with these guys for a long time.

I did manage to grab one copper the week before last (a brown one in the volcano). I've seen maybe 3 total since their release. I'm still shocked I caught the one I did.

I've seen blue opals in plenty, and have even caught a couple since their release. No greens, though.

Is there a reason theres no eggs in the other biomes or is that protocol for all releases blink.gif

I think that's protocol until later in the day.

I have to say that the ooonly thing I don't like about the constant releases each month is.. the complaining, honestly. I mean obviously it's fine to be upset and show that, but some of the stuff is over the top, IMO. It's not even been 30 minutes in and some people seem like they're on the brink of quitting DC altogether or something.

If the drops are too wild, just wait a while..? The drops are ridiculous because everyone's excited trying to get the new release. That's what I do when I can't get anything on the first day. <3

The main thing I don't like is how every release is like a welcome to discuss every issue DC has, fff. It's a little strange. o.o;

The "Copper Issue" is getting kind of old now, I believe. They're appearing a lot more now, and the two-headeds are really common now - at least I see them a ton, anyway. o.o It's impossible to tell if these eggs will be like the Coppers, since.. they're still dropping? It's only the first hour of the release, lawl.

Anyway, I'm locked so good luck everyone~ I did accidentally catch one too many Coast guys, so I will be gifting it to someone on this thread. <3

Very bad idea.

Actually it isn't - this happened during one of Holidays (don't remember which) and it was really pretty awesome. A constant rain of whatever egg it was on the AP.

*Loud whoosh and boom* Hey, look! That drop just broke the sound barrier. dry.gif Goodbye sleep. It's been nice knowing you.

I don't have too much problems with lag, but I still haven't catched one of these lovelies. And I'm afraid that my mother wakes up and catches me sitting in front of my laptop at 6 AM on a Sunday. She won't be happy about that xd.png

I told my mom that I may be up for a long while trying to fill my scroll with these eggs and she just went "Alright just don't stay up too late. lol

Me neither, I'm starting to think those CB Coppers are non existant at this point.

Whats this "CB Copper" you speak of? blink.gif

I've pretty much given up on getting more of the new release eggs after the first day they drop. I expect all new eggs to be non-existent in the caves for quite some time after they're released. I have plenty of dragons, sure. But most were picked up off the AP.

You either get the eggs right when they're released or you struggle to barely get one anytime soon after the release. Unless you have an army of rares to breed for whatever you want.

Agree I am done till later!

I have to say that the ooonly thing I don't like about the constant releases each month is.. the complaining, honestly. I mean obviously it's fine to be upset and show that, but some of the stuff is over the top, IMO. It's not even been 30 minutes in and some people seem like they're on the brink of quitting DC altogether or something.

If the drops are too wild, just wait a while..? The drops are ridiculous because everyone's excited trying to get the new release. That's what I do when I can't get anything on the first day. <3

The main thing I don't like is how every release is like a welcome to discuss every issue DC has, fff. It's a little strange. o.o;

The "Copper Issue" is getting kind of old now, I believe. They're appearing a lot more now, and the two-headeds are really common now - at least I see them a ton, anyway. o.o It's impossible to tell if these eggs will be like the Coppers, since.. they're still dropping? It's only the first hour of the release, lawl.

Anyway, I'm locked so good luck everyone~ I did accidentally catch one too many Coast guys, so I will be gifting it to someone on this thread. <3

it's easy to find fault with the complainers when you have no trouble catching eggs yourself, Momo.

Actually it isn't - this happened during one of Holidays (don't remember which) and it was really pretty awesome. A constant rain of whatever egg it was on the AP.

There will be people upset that their precious egg has died, etc... so no.

If the drops are too wild, just wait a while..? The drops are ridiculous because everyone's excited trying to get the new release. That's what I do when I can't get anything on the first day.

Wait a while? You never know when commons will start dropping, many of us have gone with the "oh I'll try later" protocol and end up catching them month--scratch that, we either get them as gifts or have to offer half our souls to get them now.

Crap I blinked. Apparently I can't do that if I want to catch these guys. *tapes eyes open*

As long as the new release eggs don't mix too quickly, it'll get easier the longer the drops continue, as people start filling up their egg slots and backing off. I mean, there still appears to be around 300 people in both biomes yet.

Not even one yet sleep.gif

I really do not wish to do this later since that is when the cave starts to put blockers and other unwanted eggs in the mix.....