picknick10

Closed/ Rebooting

I could easily do something with any of my three character's back stories. Especially Choru's, since I don't think the Valravn would appreciate the new school that would fix relations and stop future wars. But anyway, I think the biggest obstacle is nothing is happening to throw everyone together or push people apart. The characters are just existing. Sub-plots would be nice to add in, and I especially like the idea of mixing everyone up.

Like I know for a fact Sin will not interact with Kira unless they're tossed together but I can see them having some great interaction. Same with Choru and Truce. They won't get along unless something happens, but when nothing is happening nothing will ever come out of it. I wanna see who else is on board before I say more.

Felic would drop dead at the rate of anger Kira pours out lol

I know you're exaggerating lol

That's actually an idea I wish to explore on when conditions are right. It'll take far more negative emotions to actually influence him than Kira could ever feel at one time. For that to happen, there would have to be a number of people feeling strong anger or rage or aggression at one around him. They have to generally feel the same kind of emotions to have any effect past making him ill. Children tend to have purer emotions than adults more often than not and so need less to influence him for short bits of time.

Yeah jokes. But that's why I made her such an angry character. Fire mages. I always see them as having flaring tempers.

I typically match my character's personality to their element. Water- cool, lightning- energetic, etc.

Edited by Sai

I sort of do the same depending on the element. I see such abilities and being heavily connected to emotions and so losing one's temper would be chaotic for fire or lightning controllers. Like in Avatar. Gotta have a cool head on your shoulders to wield the fire effectively. That's just my view of the elements though. Plus, in my opinion, fire isn't always anger and short fuses. It could be more of a healing understanding of things.

Edited by Narvix

I was just thinking of Natsu at the time from Fairy Tale X3

Naruto is pretty firey and he's a wind man. I, personally, tend to make a character then assign elements onto them. I've got fire mages who are almost demonic in their tempers then others who are pretty chill and mellow. In a lot of universes where Sin has to be human or half human/half demon, her dad's a fire mage and he's one of the chillest Scots you'll ever meet.

I think there's two ends to fire- the wild and the precise. Fire is usually wild and uncontrollable, even when it seems tamed it's really not. For this example I look at campfires and wildfires. Wild fire is warming and kind but can become enraged at the drop of a hat and take lifes as soon as it gives them. But then, like blowtorches or heated metal, some fire is precise. It sears on the spot and takes out only what it needs. It may seem only destructive when you look at the individual details, but stepping back to look at the final product can show that cruelty in the key places can lead to something that benefits the majority and keeps the project stable. If that makes any sense.

This has been philosophy with your faithful host, Lucky.

Also, I apologize in advance to any male here who cringes at the torture I'm putting Tatsuke through. But in my defense, there's splits going on, there has to be one person to just address the obvious demon looking us all in the eye with a devious little smile even if no one but me sees him.

G...Guys.... I need to stop playing Nami... my "supporting" is getting out of control xd.png

user posted image

Guys! I'm so, so sorry but my monitor just blew a fuse. Thankufuuly, I'm going to my dad's house tomorrow and I'll be able to post. Please wait for me and don't start picking without me! Also, this post ws made from my phone, so I apologize for any typos.

Either way I can troll Dain or Sin with this. One of them has to choose Kira. MUWAHAHAHA.

Dain calls not it... lol. Anyways, Narvix Fairytail is like the best anime out there only to be put in second by Sword Art Online. So, I can already see Kira probably not getting picked till last, and then being a solo player on a team sport.

Lol yes and Kira would be that person, "HEY OTHER TEAM. THEY'RE OVER HERE!" Just to spite for it.

Edited by Sai

I'm just curious to know who would pick Mistry. I've seen SAO though and, while it's good, it'll never compare to Spirited Away.

I haven't seen Spirited Away, so maybe I will watch that next... Right now I'm watching Zombie Loan. I am still curious how we are supposed to "find" the flags.. Are they hidden by magical means?

She will explain it after teams are picked... you see, she has crystal and feather magic for a reason... :3

Sorry for my glaring spelling errors, guys. I'm using a laptop that I'm not used to for typing and it doesn't like having some of its buttons pushed.

...Bet no one saw Sin's first choice coming :3

Edited by Luckyclaw

Obviously she is choosing the team to best self destruct xd.png "LOL YOU GUYS ALL HATE EACH OTHER!? WELL THAT'S TOO DAMN BAD. WE'RE ALL ON THE SAME TEAM NOW"

Murph. Still can't really post anything. Mistry's just standing there and watching the teams get divided up.