picknick10

Closed/ Rebooting

Sai, I want to make certain you know Mistry's in Gym. Yes? I sometimes just tend to skim through posts not concerning my characters to my knowledge rather than read fully and I wasn't certain if anyone else did the same.

Herp, thought she was still chatting with Autumn.

"Death is defeat, Morke. No one can reverse death. That's why you must be very careful"

All of us from Nick's previous rp: censorkip.gif please.

Lol necromancers were quite popular in the Dragons vs Humans rp. People were springing up like daisies.

I'm gonna post her in a second, sorry. I got so wrapped up in my Choru post.

@Sai, Choru didn't mention to Morke that resurrection has dire consequences. I go by resurrection as if it was from a story like 'The Monkey's Paw' or Mary Shelly's Frankenstein, where bringing a character back is an ugly and twisted thing. Choru doesn't want to explain it to Morke yet, since Morke is really just an infant that can speak and understand right now. Death shouldn't be something to brush off in any story... That's one of the reasons I lost interest in Naruto and never got into Dragon Ball.

Okay, I posted Sin.

Edited by Luckyclaw

x3 Gotta love the tree situation. Sort of reminds me of Wizard of Oz when Dorothy's picking apples and the trees don't very much like it so they start throwing apples at her. Only, in our case, the tree's dropping Sin and Felic to the ground lol.

I'll probably manage a quick short post for Felic before heading out to work. I won't do much with Mistry either since the Gym class hasn't started yet and I don't think everyone's arrived yet.

That I know of, were still waiting for Sin, Felic, and Jaden.

Sin's on her way, from misery to happiness today, uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh, YEAH. x2

I love working in the Deli/bakery. I get to nom the everything.

Of course. Punch out the donut holes. Genius. All good cept I gotta take morning shift tomorrow T^T

I would be so jealous of your job.

If I didn't probably just get a job at the best grill and bar in town.

Sorry for the lack of posts, I've been working A LOT and I have just been dead at night. I'm tryin.

We're waiting on a few people to get to gym. So it only started for you if your guys have gym.

Truce doesn't have any class on Tuesdays. Autumn doesn't start till Mounting, and Austin doesn't start till climbing.

As for Narvix's request for more teachers, I already requested the cooking teacher, though I think my toons are the only ones signed up so far...? Maybe? Idk. I might also be able to pull off Astronomy and History of the Heavens (Same thingish much?)

Maybe, MAYBE Herbology. Or Mount Riding. Those would be even more of a stretch, as I have done the second one only once, and I have a mediocre knowledge of plants and such.

Edited by DrakeOfBones

I was thinking History of the Heavens would be a study of every culture's religions and their affects on the respective cultures.

A lot of Astronomy classes cover that as well, at least for Greek/Roman and other constellation-full religions, as far as I know, but a more in depth look is something I might be able to pull off... though I don't know if I could pull of the other religions effectively.

*pauses, think back through his life*

censorkip.gif, don't I look like an idjit =P

My bad.

Still have a great view of the stars out here. *sighs, content with life at the moment*

Lol it's k. I'm just meh because I love astrophysics X3

I've been watching "Into the Wormhole" pretty religiously lately. I loveeeee space, I thought I was gonna be an astronaut when I was little. That idea flew out the damned window when I was introduced to my N64, which was quickly replaced by a stove. Man I got simpler....

But yeah I hate where I used to live, up by Chicago, cause at night I get like... one fricken star. Can't even find damned Orion, who's belt is rather bright. Out here I get lots of pretties...

So let's see...

What we have:

Sai- Swordplay, Medical and Gym

Narvix- Practical Combat, Music, and Magic

Lucky- Archery, World History

IceFyr World History

Drake- Cooking, possibly Astronomy and History of the Heavens, uncertain about Herbology and Mount Riding

Left:

Literature

Cultural Studies

Climbing

Spear/Halberd Training

Alchemy

Science

(Plus Drake's possibilities if he decides not to take them)

I can claim Science and Climbing if no one wants to. Also, I've fair experience in horse riding so I could lend my knowledge if asked after.

Edited by Narvix

I did take a rock climbing class when I was younger, so I could switch that out for mount riding. I'm willing to take all five or six, but someone thinks they could roleplay it better or would rather take it for themselves I'd give them up willingly.

Also my post will be slowing down significantly, so taking a class might hold up some characters a bit =\

Edited by DrakeOfBones