picknick10

Closed/ Rebooting

Looks about right. Lol FMA fans trampling the alchemy class xd.png I don't even have a character with alchemy class.

I described the climbing class during the beginning so take a note of it >w< also, mount climbing extends to practice of dragon riding. Would make sense.

FMA? What's FMA?

I don't recall seeing a description for climbing. Mind refreshing the memory?

.... I want to be the librarian...

Edited by Narvix

Full Metal Alchemist. Also, Fyr and me have World History.

I love Choru posting. He says and does the dumbest stuff.

The ceiling extended high up, somewhere around 100-150 feet by the looks of it. The walls were lined with climbing notches, the areas varying in difficulty. Fake rocks seemed to have been installed around the walls to simulate harder obstacle course. There were a few pools of water under the harder ones as well as rope courses scattered from the ceiling

But yeah, Full Metal Alchemist. Love that anime. BROTHERHOOD IS BETTAR.

I remember now. Thanks.

Also, made the librarian x3 Her page is unfinished as of yet on the Wiki but I shall be completing it in the next couple of days. Also, the dragon is my own original, personal, character. However, the drawing was done by a friend :3 No taking >_>

Edited by Narvix

LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. It's Erin, Enk...

In the dragons vs humans rp that was the pic Enk used for his female scientist, Erin X3 funny.

Really? o.O

That's kind of scary...

Fun fact... She looks a lot like what I do except with paler skin and shorter hair. I'm similarly a fan of books, wear glasses, and prefer long sleeved shirts/pants.

I wanted to be a librarian when I was younger too.

EDIT: WAH!!!!! x.x Such a short bit for Felic! *dies*

Edited by Narvix

Lol. When I was younger I wanted to be a zookeeper. I was always as much a realist about it as a 7-year-old could be, so it would bother me to my core when my friend told me she would build exhibits of every animal in the exact shape of the animal and play with tigers everyday. I wasn't much better, looking back. I though I was going to turn myself into a robot that had enough strength that I could wrestle the animals if they tried to attack me as I fed them and stuff....

Oh, her name is Jasmine? That's just asking for a 'Burung is Aladdin' joke... But then, he's too lazy to really memorize the song 'A Whole New World' So he would just hum with intense vigor. Like a very manly car engine.

Edited by Luckyclaw

Because Burung is a kind of mythological creature from India, which isn't very geologically far from Arabia- today's Iraq. Add the fact he's a kind of love demon from the mythos. I figure he would like people who are smart and reserved, but also ambitious in a kind way. I made him with a 'What if Robin Hood was Indonesian?' topic in mind.

Jubah Burung is a really bad pun. It means 'Bird Hood' in Indian.

Lol oh wow Lucky x3 I wouldn't be surprised if the two were some kind of weird thing. But Jasmine can't leave the library. She is forever bound to it. Siloquy can leave though and do helps with tasks needed to be done.

Burung has a fetish for windows anyway.

I don't even think he knows how to use a normal door.

Edited by Luckyclaw

... I... I see Morke as grumpy cat in my head instead of a dragon now... yes... that's much more fitting.

Of course... maybe because today there was this picture of grumpy cat with "Why don't you slip into something more comfortable? ... Like a coma" apparently everyone and their mother could picture me saying this. I have no feels.

Edited by Sai

I can see Burung climbing up the window at just that moment where she needs all of her attention focused on someone, then having her toss something at him thinking he's just a bird or something and him falling from the window. Because he apparently has the worst grip of any four-armed man ever.

Also, Tatsuke will get to gym as soon as Lotus replies. Why is Tatsuke in gym? Because in every healthy gym ecosystem there are three people-

1, PWTs ('People who try')

2, PWDTs ('People who don't try')

3, SNBIGs. ('Should not be in gym')

PWTs are the apex predators. The alphas of the pack. Most often you see these competitors flexing their beefish muscles or trying to one-up each other. They give off an odor that is often described by scientists as 'Devil's intestines mixed with sweaty clothes', particularly when in breeding season (late spring - early fall).

PWDTs are the average herd animals. They usually don't expend too much energy unless they find the situation particularly dire or intriguing. This species is curious in its habits, and they can range from the untalented to those with great hidden potential who, as their name implies, just don't try For whatever reason. Most often, getting stuck with two or more of these people are what makes your team suck at Volleyball every year. They tend to gravitate together, too. Like magnets with superglue.

SNBIGs are prey animals. Try or not try, they just can't ever seem to come out on top physically. They are constantly getting dominated and preyed upon by both PWTs and PWDTs. Most often, you can find them in the Nurse's office with stomachaches or running around the court frantically trying not to get hit with the ball. The second option often fails miserably. Always the last to be picked for a team and the first to make it on the cover of the school newspaper under the article titled 'Wedgie Rouge Strikes Again'! Don't worry, SNBIGs, you're the least likely to be that guy who shows up at the high school reunion drunk shouting about the 'glory days', and the most likely to arrive at said high school reunion in a limo or a private jet.

Tatsuke is an SNBIG.

Morke is a little bit of Grumpycat, a little bit of Henry and Tharja (Fire Emblem) and as much of Russia (Hetalia) as I can do. It's not as easy as one would think.

Edited by Luckyclaw

Haha Jasmine would toss perhaps a pencil in the direction but not aiming to hit the 'bird'. She'd also be very surprised one she realized who it was in reality and be very apologetic.

Interesting synopsis of gym. However, I was a person who tried without the showing off of muscles and was always picked last for teams and bullied. I guess I'm a category of my own.

There's a Stark Trek marathon on today, so I probably won't be making a post until late, even that's an uncertainty. Sorry, but Scotty has beamed me up for the day.

I don't have to wait for those... my dad is a major trekkie and owns all Star Trek lol. I was born on Star Wars so I prefer it. Captain Janeway ftw....

I just know someone's going to punch Choru someday. Or choke him, or kick him or something.

The marathon is over, and I had to get dragged to a party in the middle of it. I am sad.

Oh my god I'm so freaking exhausted... spent the day carrying heavy crap and digging holes and tilling rows and weeding and uhg... worth it to be out on the farm but god DAMN is it taxing. Sorry was gone all day!

Don't worry darlings, Choru isn't a lost cause; he's got something good in his cardiovascular muscles. Something aside from blood and cholesterol.

These are your plants, Drow.

Edited by Luckyclaw

.... Let me know when everyone gets to gym...

Sorry I haven't popped in to post much. I'll be making a post in a second but that's all I can do today. Grandpa's visiting from out of state today.