picknick10

Closed/ Rebooting

CLOSED AND REBOOTING GET IT THROUGH YOUR FREAKING HEADS!

Edited by picknick10

Oops, looks like this didn't get moved yet!

Pfft I'm the one who actually bullied Kitty to make one. I bully him a lot >:)

Edited by Sai

...I'm gonna be out at my great grandparents farm this weekend...

They have sheep...

I'm scared.

user posted image

You should watch this before you go.

You people. You people and your damned hilarity. Why do all of our sense of humor's involve terrorizing people?

Yes yes give me a moment silly bum =P Have Sin and Felic bedded down yet?

Last night... I took 6 of Kitty's kills as support Nami. He cried.

Vayne adc is obviously not his thing xd.png because the second I went to help Quinn I never took as single kill. Quinn matched my sync perfectly lol. All game I hear, "Saiiiiii, why do you hate me?" xd.png

They haven't bedded yet but I'm sure at least one is planning to at one point... oh you mean sleeping. Nope, not sleeping yet.

Oh gosh you two xd.png Sorry about not posting like I said I would, when I said I would. Been assailed with an annoyingly clingy headache. Still have it now. I'll make my post though but I can't promise the highest quality.

It's fine Narvix. Sin will be wrapping up for the night anyway. It feels like it's time for everyone to go to bed anyway. So we can advance to the next day and everything will be more structured. The freedom would be better if they were all in a recreation room or something, where they may all interact over 'resources'.

Oh my god. This rattata just took out two of my pokemon in 1-hit KO's. At first I was just annoyed but then I thought... he has proven himself worthy. Further proven when I tossed a pokeball at him, full health, and he just got caught. He wanted to be on my team. This Ratatta... is in the top percentage of Rattata. I shall call him Dogan and he will wear a King's Rock! Oh, wow. His hidden ability is 'Guts'. Hell yeah he got guts.

...Tatsuke's egg is totally hatching into a gutsy little hero named Dogan.

Yeah, just checked what 'Do Gan' would mean in Japanese, or if it was even translatable into hiragana. It means throat cancer... I'm still going for it because I'm a terrible person.

No he just likes how much censorkip.gif is already posted here and we're hovering here now instead of the rp.