picknick10

Closed/ Rebooting

Havent played AO in years. Log in and whats the first thing I see?

*Ken runs up and starts humping someone*

Raji: KEN! STOP!

Ken: But he was talking crap! D:

... Ill just start gym when I get off work.

Yeah, yeah *pets*

Edited by Sai

I'm not crazy o.o just tired, hungry, AND WISH I ****ING KNEW SOMEONE IN THE FREAKING AREA.

You, Nick, and I all live a state distance away. Or wait... arent you and Nick in Chicago? Thats both funny and depressing.

Well I do technically live in Illinois, like an hour away from him, but I've been in Indiana for a week, and may be here till Janurary. So I know basically no one.

I'm now like 3 hours away from Nick and about an hour from the south eastern Michigan border

Edited by DrakeOfBones

Long drive either way. At least you have interwebs biggrin.gif

Laptop I'm on needs about... enough repairs to just replace it instead. I'm so boreeeed.

I have arrived once again, though car cramps have left me unable to really post... I'll try getting something in tomorrow evening, as I have class ALL DAY...

But a basic rundown would help.

Not a whole lot has happened since the meltdown in the cafe, people are headed to gym and Choru and Autumn had a confrontation outside of the school.

No, but you missed the crazy people. Come socialize~~

I've made my post. Can't do anything else.

Also, I found this cute app x3 My Singing Monsters. They're cute monsters that sing! :3 <3

Edited by Narvix

Sorry been super busy the past few days finalizing the move and getting things together I haven't found any moment to post I have like 5 minutes to type THIS I'll have some time tomorrow I'm so sorry guys I love you all.

...Yeah um, this is going to be a big sort of introspective post. Some back and forth between Choru and Sin because I want Choru to look right through her, say a few things about how she's feeling. He's got a habit of doing that when he can.

EDIT: That turned into philosophy. I have no idea how or when. I was hoping Choru would be Choru and upset her, but instead I get Socrates. Choru's been a bad dog *Gets can of pennies* .

Edited by Luckyclaw