picknick10

Closed/ Rebooting

OOOOOOOOOH YOU WENT THERE. I TEXT YOU WHEN I CAN DAMMIT. I GET BUSY AT WORK.

So, I went ahead and tried... It came out pretty bad.. I am embarrassed that it was me who drew it... sad.gif

Naww, only with that attitude. Why just ask Kitty. I've been giving him art lessons the past few days and already his cats look like cats. PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT. NO WHINING. If you don't like your art, pick up a pencil and practice is what I say~. You wont be a master over night but you get better with every critique. There's always someone better, just accept that and move on.

We went over how to draw water today. I normally blow at water but as soon as I went to teach Kitty, I had this sudden magical epiphany where I could suddenly draw water. But alas I saved it flat in low quality and exited >.> felt like slapping myself for that one.

user posted image

ALSO:

Astrophysics Teacher: You'll be assigned a planet. Each of those letters represent a planet. SD is solar debris.

Other Teacher: Shouldn't Pluto be under SD?

Astro Teacher: No no, there are 9 planets in our solar system, despite what other people think. He's a geologist, he's confused. Forgive him.

Other Teacher: *shakes head*

Astro Teacher: May I remind you your job depends on me liking you. *looks at class* and your grades depend on me liking you. So class, how many planets are there?

Class: Nine

I love my teacher already xd.png

Edited by Sai

Lol, most of the picture seemed to come out O.K. However trying to sketch ice on a floor, is well, quite frustrating. And I epic-ly failed at drawing Tats. Though Mistry and the background came out O.K.

Well you COULD sit in on Kitty's art lessons if SOMEBODY did Skype with us tongue.gif

OH I use a stream. And then Kitty uses a stream so I can beat him with a stick whenever he draws something wrong ;p

*Sigh* I suppose I should just have Jeth move on minus Truce. I'll just let Drake know if he comes back.

Yus yus, We're out of gym again so Jaden can interact. Also Enk... D v H is back if you're interested.

I'll get a post done some time after class. Starts in an hour and I've a bit of homework to do.

Enk, if you'd like, Jeth can meet Mistry. Soria and Duordin are frozen until Drake posts and Felic and Sorge are frozen until Lotus posts. Although, Felic and Sorge just entered the cafeteria so I wasn't certain if you wanted Jeth to interact/react upon the Empath's entrance and Lotus's new character, Sya (something. Can't recall his full name). He's a fairy that entered the cafeteria before Felic did. Has a purple colored quad-pedial dragon.

Lotus' new character's name is Syassuru. I like to think of it as 'Sassy Suru'.

...Why can't I see Frod's beautiful sketches of my adorable little nerd D: ? Pweeeease Froddy? Pweese can ah see mah wittle Tawtskay wawter skeeing on land attatched to a wittle old deer cweature? Pweeeeeese :3 ?

Jeth unfortunately is not in the cafeteria. However a meeting with Mistry could be interesting and sorry for taking so long to respond right after bemoaning my own misfortune. x.x

OH LOOK ENK IS BACK! BETTER SEND IN THE FLUFFY FRIEND JADEN.

I've always been here >.>

Just been waiting on Drake but it seems they are indisposed.

I was told to come back (What happens when when Sai na dKitty have your skype), and I apologize wholly for my absence. I tried ot keep up for a while but this past month or so has been nonstop work work work eat work drink wrok bathroom sleep work. What have I missed, if you guys really want me back?

Kitty and I are always watching Drake.... ALWAAAAAAAAAAAYS.

Everyone just got out of gym, you're still with professor Gale.

I was hoping others would post before I got around to posting, so me and FROD wouldn't inevitably monopolize posting... so I will be posting tomorrow when I return from the city. Lately I've been dealing with school, music lessons and math tutoring.

We most certainly want you back, Darling Drow. Lately everyone's been juggling school so we've sunken into a little lull. Don't feel bad. Jeth however, is waiting on your reply, and Choru's waiting an approach from Autumn. Gym just let out, and everyone is doing their things. Sin is offended by Dain, Felic is talking to Lotus' new Fairy who also stole Devon's clothing, Tatsuke was napping until he woke up to find Devon's clothing in his room, Choru went to the library and everyone else is doing the usual existing they do when nothing interesting is happening.

Glad to see you're back Drake! Everything's been pretty crazy on my end too, but it seems to be slowing down. which is why I was finally able to get a post up. Sorry Devon was so short I really just wanted to get the post up and move things along.