picknick10

Closed/ Rebooting

YOU'RE ALIVE! I MUST CALL THE ARMY BACK AND TELL THEM TO CALL OF THE US-WIDE SEARCH

Mistress Sai works long hours in her dungeon o.o

JK LOVE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY AT WORK

Edited by DrakeOfBones

YES I DO. DEAR LORD I WORK UNTIL 9pm AND THEN PEOPLE WANT STUFFS LIKE POSTS. GAWD.

Yar huehue

If they're anything like Grey... I may have to decline. Cant have people running around in their underwear. Unless they look good tongue.gif

LoKf, you never cease to surprise me. This time it's with the picture of a shirtless man as your avatar.

That's Grey, huehue. In the anime he has this issue of spontaneously streaking without even realizing it. Like one scene he'll be dressed. 5 seconds later scene shifts to him again, HE'S IN HIS UNDIES. Then someone is all, "GREY! YOUR CLOTHS!" and he flips censorkip.gif like he has no idea how it even happened.

It's a pretty funny anime. But weird. Kinda like... DBZ weird... but IT'S GOT WIZARDS AND DRAGONS SO IT'S K.

It's called Fairy Tail.

Edited by Sai

My anime friend tells me it's been marvelous lately. I've been meaning to check it out, but there's a little mascot in it and I hate those little mascot things passed the point of insanity.

The little mascot that tends to be small, a partner of a main character, and more often than not incredibly annoying. Like Cheagles from Tales of the Abyss, Crunky from Slightly Damned, some of the little Disney 'mascots' to a certain extent (Like Abu, but not specifically)... those little mascots that are supposed to be cute. I can't stand them. I think there's a cat of some sort in Fairytale.

The cat's name is Happy. And he's adorable.

BTW:

user posted image

I love this. This is how I feel he feels.

Edited by Sai

Sai, you RPing as the Gym teach? Can I call the Music instructor? :3 Or is Soria the only one taking Music?

And magic too :3

Edited by Narvix

Go for it. I've had enough abuse from my music teacher lol. I dun wanna deal with it.

I have not been the most active member recently, and I apologize to any that I have held back because of that. I will be starting a trip up to the middle of nowhere, where there will be no Internet, so I will not be able to post again for another four days at least. I then have school starting a week from today, so I might actually be gone for a while.

We can just say that the Twins decided to explore the forest, and lost track of time, which would be why they would miss the classes that I might not be able to post for.

I hope you all have fun in my absence.

Rest assured when you get back we will shoot fireworks into the sky that spell out your name, Fyr. Have a nice trip smile.gif !

Safe trip Ice!

We should make a tally of who's rping which teacher(s). Easier to see who's got who and what's left open. Maybe? Just suggestion. I don't want to take up a majority of the teachers if someone else wants to snag a few x3

No need, on the wiki I have a "List of Teachers" on the front page.

Lucky and I have the two-headed Cultural Studies teacher. Fun fun.

If possible, I'd like to grab the climbing instructor, but if I'm not back by that time of day, you guys can make a substitute.

If we really dragged ass, yeah since it's the 3rd hour on this day.